Do you have verified BTC wallet - Page 4 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

Do you have verified BTC wallet

29 minutes ago, koyme said:

Varified cruel you are talking round KYC why I will deliver my individual facts to a wallet proprietor? We all need protection this is why we are here. So I did not affirm my btc wallet however.

What you said is a bit correct for verification in order to increase the security of our wallet. With this, people can not do anything to our wallet.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:15 AM, Jubayer424 said:

There are many verified btc wallet.Coinbase, Blockchain, coinomi is the most popular and secure cryptocurrency wallet.They are also verified btc wallet...

Coinomi does not require KYC verification... This is my second favorite wallet (behind Atomic). I'm using Coinbase only for making withdrawals to my bank account.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Yes, I have a BTS wallet, I believe that Yobit is optimal, well, because it is just convenient, it is promising. YoBit has big plans for the future.

Is doing KYC also included as verified Bitcoin wallet? I have a blockchain wallet and I also have passed their KYC, well, it's because the airdrops in there asked us to do KYC before we can join them. But it's also a place for me to store my bitcoin that I earned from trading, not much.

Verfication is necesary if you plans to hold big amounts of coins, because most of the wallets will ask to do that to prevent money loundry but if you have small amounts there is no need for verfication in most of the wallets. 

❤️🖤👍

BetFury Twitter |📩Telegram | 🎲You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿| Reddit 🕹 Free BTC 1800 Satoshi every day

On 11/25/2019 at 10:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

Some wallets like blockchain wallet ask to complete KYC to get freecoin from airdrop and to exchange from coin to anther .anther wallets like atomic wallet and trust wallet never ask to complete KYC. I think both of them are good.

On 11/25/2019 at 9:06 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

i want to know what you all have a verified BTC wallet. All of you are Use wallet to store BTC or other coins. How good or useful is that wallet ??? Want to know your opinion ??? i want to know more  about  verified BTC wallet

i really don't understand what you mean with "verified" bitcoin wallet. 

anyway for bitcoin wallet only i suggest you electrum, it is the best for bitcoin only. it is easy to use and he has a lot of tool. i use this wallet since years without having any problem

On 11/25/2019 at 2:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

I don’t know which bitcoin verified wallet  you want to know because we know only exchange charge kyc for verification but exchange wallet not safe because It's not decentralization. We know bitcoin network are decentralization and decentralize wallet are most secure.             

Yes, i have verified wallets for my crypto.. I use paxful and localbitcoins to store and buy/ sell my coins. For me, are the most useful crypto wallets with a high valued security and they are easy to use. 

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Yes.I have a btc wallet.Example:Coinbase btc wallet. And many exchange wallet for btc.  You need to kyc first. Because it is your security for your bitcoin.  

Yes i use verified crypto wallet. Coinbase and Yobit both are verified crypto wallet. In fact Bluewallet, Blockchain wallet and trust wallet are also verified 

On 11/25/2019 at 4:06 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Every Bitcoin if it comes from trusted source or wallet are already activated and ready to receive Bitcoin anytime, only wallets coming from exchange are the one that needs verification, 

Did you mean kyc verified btc wallet? If it is then yes i have a kyc verified btc wallet.but i donot have bitcoin in that wallet.i am having a very little amount and i just convert  it into fiat currency

• Useful or interesting 1

no i haven't any verified btc wallet.

because i am a normal btc user and didn't use more then 1 btc for send or hold.

i have only some earnings balance that don't need kyc for use the balance. 

6 hours ago, Bida90 said:

I really don't know because I don't knows how to verified my yobit wallet but will try to find out how to  do it  or can u explain it n for us a little bit 

yobit account is very much secured account and the members dont need to do kyc to store asset and to do trade in the yobit exchange.

I don't know what you asking.im using blockchain wallet and I completed my kyc verification blockchain very good wallet safe and secured.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:42 PM, Aceventura said:

Of course, I have verified my crypto wallet. You can't use all the features of the wallet properly without verification. Verification is a must for the security and privacy of your assets. 

No, Account verification are ask to ensure the exchange are dealing with real person that not involve in any criminal activity or money laundering. This is for their own protection and not for customer security.

spacer.png

On 12/6/2019 at 6:52 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

Why should someone verify his/her BTC wallet? Do you send your name, address and number to verify your wallet? Is this verification used to prevent scam activities?

The only advantage of verifying a BTC wallet (like blockchain) is that it enables you to spend or store more BTC. What documents did you send to verify your wallet? How long did it take for your wallet to be verified?

Currently blockchain wallet offers a new Airdrop but it is only for its Gold members who have verified their wallets.

I think verification is most suitable for fiat currency payment processors like Payeer and PayPal. Bitcoin is a decentralized currency that is used for anonymity. Verification is more synonymous with centralization and transparency.

Maybe that's what he meant. A verified account on an online exchange or wallet like coinbase. Or maybe he did ask about a personal wallet. Very unclear.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W