‌Do you have a Blockchain wallet - Page 3 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

‌Do you have a Blockchain wallet

Blockchain wallet is not only safe but also a popular wallet in the crypto world. I have a blockchain wallet and I use it to keep my coins. I think blockchain is most reliable wallet.

I have a blockchain wallet from 2014, this sophisticated wallet of all bitcoin revolutions is here. and this wallet sometimes holds events for blockhain wallet users

Indeed Blockchain is popular wallets and I have been using this wallet since I first got to know Bitcoin, and I still have an account with it yet, although I no longer hold any currencies in it. It is a safe and easy to use wallet and I recommend all beginners to use it.

The user of blockchain can make more than 250$ by being verified by verifying the ID of every family members and put these earning in one wallet.

Yes i have blockchain wallet.

Blockchain wallet is more secure and more fruitful for all the people who work for crypto currency user or trader. Blcokchain wallet is more secure and no back up wallet. This type of wallet you enjoy and i suggestion you that after creating the wallet don's use at public place.

Yes I have blockchain wallet. I using blockchain wallet from 2 years ago and my experience is very good with this wallect. Blockchain deposit or withdraw is easy and also they have exchange system.

In 2018 I've used StreamBlock from well known developers. But Bitcoin as for my opinion, isn't very cheap in commission's fees. That's why I'm discovering another new tokens for the Net of Money.

In my crypto life I create many wallet. I have also blockchain wallet. I create it about three years ago. I don't use but I create it for fun. Recently I create another one for airdrop. They regularly arrange airdrop. I also join these airdrops.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

On 11/25/2019 at 1:02 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallets. And I like it very much. How much ideas you have about this wallet. Do you use this wallet? Would you please give us an important opinion ????

I have but I don't use it as fee is high. 

Yes and it has lost of features like : 

Easy to use. It's just like any other software or a wallet that you use for your day-to-day transactions.
Highly secure. ...
Allows instant transactions across geographies. ...
Low transaction fees. ...
Allows transactions across multiple cryptocurrencies.

Blockchain is verey usefull wallet in the world but I am not use this wallet because I use coinbase wallet. Coin Base workING in Pakistan for some years

On 1/5/2020 at 7:26 AM, Binjit said:

I dont thinks blockchain has high withdrow fees i think its depend on bitcoin price how is cold storage wallet ?

Can you explain me about it.i want to join it if wallet is good and secure

You will realize it when you will start using coinbase. Cold storage is the most safest crypto wallet in this world. If you are holding a big amount of money then you can use cold storage wallet.

On 1/4/2020 at 11:26 AM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

i have a blockchain wallet.many people use this wallet.this wallet very safe for me.bitcoin exchange form this wallet very simple.i am guaranteed this wallet very safe.

Yes the blockchain wallet is the best one for all your Coins it's safe and secure, i use it more than two years without any problems and it's use with the most traders

On 11/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Blockchain is one of the most popular wallets. And I like it very much. How much ideas you have about this wallet. Do you use this wallet? Would you please give us an important opinion ????

You are mentioned about blockchain.com wallet? Yes, I have their seed. They are one of the secure wallet company IMO. But I prefer desktop and mobile wallets.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

5 minutes ago, Albert said:

Blockchain is most popular wallets.it is very helpful  also use Blockchain . Beacuse of long time run open transaction history checked and  BTC movement checker

Blockchain wallets are already proven about safety and comfort when using them. Many crypto communities use this wallet, especially to save their Bitcoin.

6 hours ago, ethannbenny said:

Yes I do have a blockchain wallet and it is one of the best crypto wallets ever, blockchain wallet has many features, with blockchain wallet, can any crypto currency of your choice to bitcoin and blockchain wallet has very massive high security layer 

I think every one in Crypto currency world have blockchain wallet or hear about it's, it's the most famous and secure. In the last update they have plan a new airdrop next month I advise you to don't miss it 

I do have one blockchain wallets, because blockchain wallets are safe and secure and its free to use. but i only store my coins there purposely for some of my trading. and all my coins are stored to my hardware wallet.

3 hours ago, IsaacA said:

Blockchain wallet is one of the preeminent wallets and it isvery good for day to day transactions. I hold it and it is importance having. 

That's bad idea to storing your coin on the online wallet, even blockchain wallet that have a popularity nowadays.

Lightweight wallet such a Electrum is the best choice for holding your coin.

It is simple and easy to use, making it ideal for new users. Great security features that allow Bitcoin to trade against Ethereum, allowing buying and selling bitcoin directly on the wallet and on the go.

Major news outlet CNN has touted Bitcoin $BTC 1.23% as the “star investment” of the last decade and according to a recent report by Bank of America Securities, if you invested $1 in bitcoin at the start of the last decade, it would now be worth more than $90,000. I even made more than that in the space of 2 weeks just by investing my money with the professionals and I am still making huge profits daily that I can’t even disclose on here. If you do not have the time or adequate knowledge about how bitcoin investments work, it is advisable that you hire an expert. I used the services of this professional. I contacted them via email at,

( Digitalassetsconsultancy@ hotmail DOT com ) after i saw great reviews by other individuals online and since then my life’s changed for good. Your time is as precious as your money so use professionals wisely to build wealth without sacrificing your time. You can contact them via their email also for retrieval of lost/stolen bitcoin wallets, for bitcoin mining investments, and trading signals. You can thank me later!!

On 12/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, duchaitp said:

Previously I only used blockchain web wallet, today I will use app wallet and will respond later.

what do you mean by the app wallet, is it the same as the blockchain wallet or the mobile version of the blockchain wallet. It really confuses me, please explain in detail so I can understand the application wallet you are referring to.