What if it happened to another coin?? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

Only bitcoin can survive with that big drop but not other coins.. If other crypto currencies will fall like that, then i guess that will be its end!!

Time is the ultimate weapon!

57 minutes ago, Okasha1 said:

If it happened to other coins I'm with you that that coin would have died, bitcoin only survived because there are many people interested with.

So you see how scary this is, we can trust ether, litecoin, bitcoin but there is always risks in the coins that are not in the top 50 at least,

everyone who is  in the top 10, they keep going up and down. But that doesn't mean it will end at all. There is a long story behind it If anyone buys and sells it, he knows when its price will be high and when it will be low۔ If I buy and the price goes down
I will save it  Sometimes its price will rise

On 11/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

Of course they will sell all the coins they have in order to avoid the price of the coins which are getting worse.

21 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

Indeed the reality is like that, if bitcoin falls to $ 3,000, some altcoins become deadcoins and disappear. Therefore be careful in crypto investments always choose coins that do have a large volume.

Like to invest coin according to its popularity, because volume could be down at anytime, when there is a panic.

29 minutes ago, ashua1 said:

Maybe the other currencies will be the same. Bitcoin is really the best among the other cryptocurrencies, and these coins always depend on btc

Not every time they depends on bitcoin, sometimes they have their own price surge.

1 hour ago, shnaznaz said:

bitcoin is a very secure and trusted coin as compare to other coins that is why its price is not going to down forever and also bitcoin have captured alot of peoples in the current market of crypto.

But how do we ever know that bitcoin price has reached it's very high, that it cant high further?

29 minutes ago, Ali Shan said:

Many people still hoping that bitcoin will recover so let's just wait and be patient.  This is the most common emotional loss! You need to be cool in the world of cryptocurrency. 

We are talking about other coins to test the same fate bitcoin did 2 years ago, why are you talking abut bitcoin recovery?

15 minutes ago, ilcredad said:

Then we both concur that there's a hazard in contributing on these unused coins, particularly ICOs that's why it is simple for ICOs to pass on and never recuperate.

All token in general are shitty even IEOs, i never expected x10 do drop to 1 satoshi, was a loss to many.

If other crypto coin gets affected and go to very low market price, then i think many people will withdraw their tradings and investment as it is not much powerful like bitcoin.

Many coin or token projects fail because many factors such as developers lack experience in crypto projects and lack of trade volatility in supply and demand. If bitcoin goes down it means (offer) increases. the price goes down. There is a time to get low prices and sell this high for future profits. So low prices and high prices are very important.

19 hours ago, Aich khan said:

There will not be a death for the coins which are ranked in the top 10, because it is very loss if they do not continue the project forever. Maybe if the new project really will experience death

That's the difference between coins that already have clear fundamentals. So they will survive and will surely rise again by waiting for the next bitcoin movement. If it happens to an unclear project, it will be difficult to get up.

There are a lot of currencies happened to them the same thing, some currencies do not have a project and are not valid for purchase, some other currencies fell to the bottom and then rose again.

22 minutes ago, giomonto said:

I know a few of them will rise up once more just like the other best coins, but for others they might fair never recoup. On the off chance that we agree in this at that point which means typically another reason to not believe moo positioned coins.

Yes, so if you want to invest in the long term with a large amount, be sure to study currency projects, and also distribute your money on several currencies to avoid the risk.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:29 AM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

My friend you are very correct on this any time there is a major down trend people always say a lot of thing base on because they are losing money so they are not happy at that moments  so its some how normal because people will panicked so much when there is a down trend

Yes does not defeat 50 coins that they have enough fluency to expel all through their intermediary market. But in this factor it will be difficult to get out of another currency with low capital, and now the beer will not be mourning, as we now exceeded cash cash.

there will be death with small money and not much value, new coins usually. with bitcoin and the top 10 coins it is not possible

Bitcoin believes that making cash is miles effective is hard to deny it, Bitcoin will be a very valid cash. Mile Generic Bitcoin will be a very valid cash when it comes to Bitcoin International. It is miles generic when Bitcoin is international

You have point here. What if some alternative coins crashed its price is the users except for the investors have a care in this coin? For me, we must care and try to make a way to contribute to the value of the coin because what if is this coin become more profitable than Bitcoin in the future? We don't know exactly the behavior of this crypto currencies.

Edited by Interface User
Grammar/Spelling Mistakes

Bitcoin and also altcoin can make it through making use of their approach, merely stick to the particular craze and acquire out there in the event the value reaches our own reduce. Bitcoin & altcoin may be swapped out together with one more economic tool, we've simply no handle regarding it. As I mentioned, we have been friends, merely stick to, nor help make virtually any advice that will crack our optimist.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:55 PM, Ppmanhot said:

That is why bitcoin still remains the same and never change in the Cryptocurrency community and currently it is reading $10,300 in the market of currencies.bitcoin is unique 👌

Bitcoin has been growing from the ground up for some time. And now we have seen bitcoin reach a good price and it will run even more.

On 11/25/2019 at 7:29 AM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys say?

this will happen to a big part of the coins which are present now because they are too many.

so if it is a good coin, like bitcoin, if the price drops a lot it will rise because it is a good project. if it is a bad project then the coin will drop to 0

12 hours ago, Mostakim120 said:

another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

What do you guys say?

Some introduced me to this new thing, called liquidity, that bitcoin and some other coins with good liquidity, could survive any fall.

I think that if another currency drops so much then it will die, certainly so, because when it drops too much people will sell it off. Patience is not for all coins