What if it happened to another coin?? - Page 7 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

On 11/25/2019 at 2:29 AM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

There have been coins that died from largely lowering price, for example there was some so-called ONIX that was in half a dollar on one occasion, had its own faucet but in one of those drops it never went up anymore and I don't think it will, so I think BTC is strong and invincible, its reputation and antiquity have been its salvation.

what happened to another coin ?? 

altcoin following bitcoin and eth if bitcoin and eth the price gping up altcoin too follow going and if bitcoin and eth the price going down altcoin too follow going down  . but not always follow too if have news maybe can be going up or going down

The BTC is the main currency and it has been saved thanks to the fact that there is a lot of investment in it. I believe that most of us trust that it will always be the most stable currency and the one that takes the lead, I know that it will continue to hold and through it we will be able to continue improving our finances.

I agree with you, ı hope something like this doesn't happen to another coin, it's a very bad thing. But ı think that will never happen for cryptocurrencies in the top 20, so what do you think?

That thing of selling when panic is over is the worst you can do as an investor,you have to be patient and mantain the mind cold,those who bought BTC when it reached the 3k nowadays have a really good profit

Bitcoin remains the most traded cryptocurrency. drag all other crypto. the market is controlled by bitcoin.

If it could be, I don't think another coin if it has such a drop could survive that. Not long ago, when BTC fell to 4000 due to covid-19, my friends left it in their wallets, like me, nobody sold their BTC, we had full confidence that it would recover and they did.
If ETH were the one to make that drop to 30 usd in his case I think it would be suicide, maybe he would survive but it would be difficult, imagine with another crypto, it would simply disappear to 0.

As you can see, the market has recovered and continues to develop, defi prokts are now in the top, watch them. Behind every fall in cryptocurrency (top 10) there is growth, sooner or later. So I think this is a good way for long-term investments. the main thing is don't lose your KYC

Edited by keton_double_k

The cryptocurrencies have established themselves among the people and the world without them cannot be imagined

for my part, I think it depends on what currency it happens to and the value it has and how much faith you can have in a currency because if it is a currency that does not have much potential, if many people would lose hope and not return to it. invest in it

If this has happened with many currencies as was the case with Ethereum, which cost more than a thousand dollars, it fell to only 100 and even today it has not fully recovered

I have a lot of confidence in bitcoin, but due to the volatility of the price you must be careful not to lose money when prices fall

I absolutely agree, btc recover reason is partly because of its status and overall recognizability and if the same would've happen to one of the altcoins it couldn't recover like that for sure.

Pure profit is profit u get after ur total WD equal ur total deposit.

If ur active deposit = $100

And u alread in LT for 34 days that mean u already wd $102.

That $2 is pure profit

I think that if this were to happen to another currency other than Bitcoin, it has very little chance that it will survive, as people who have lost their money will still lose their trust in the currency and it will be almost impossible to regain that trust and return to invest in it.

Of course, people, who lose hope in any cryptocurrency will lose much money, but, as we can see, Bitcoin is back to 10 000$, so all the prices drops are ok and usually temporary.

Yes, it's general that if the price of any coin become lower,the people who are holding it or mining it become disappointed.But i don't think it is a right decision to sell your crypto if their price fall,whatever the coin is,we need to hold them until we can't make profit from  them

It seems to me that only Bitcoin can "survive" such a fall to the bottom, because it is the father of all cryptocurrencies and there will always be people who want to buy it at a low price. Other coins are unlikely to survive this.

Can any other alternative coin so as much resilience as the Bitcoin; recovering from a serious dip as such? I don't think so. A lot of altcoins going down that percentage will be a bad as dead. 

Personally, I don't see cryptocurrency market dip as much a problem, it is just a matter of how well we take advantage of the situation and we can surely make something worthy out of it.

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Yes, I saw many promoting digital currencies that they would rise as if their owner, and we really cannot predict the future.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:29 AM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

I have great faith in bitcoin, it is a currency that will never die, panic is normal in this type of market but always take it with caution as you do not know what will happen in the future, I personally am not afraid to invest in bitcoin, and it is a currency that in the long term will give us very good results, we are in the future, let's go to the moon