What if it happened to another coin?? - Page 3 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
wilbertson

What if it happened to another coin??

On 1/17/2020 at 11:00 AM, JoeDavid said:

I think I would not panic in any way because I learnt with bitcoin that time I panicked and ended up selling my coins at a very cheap price that I even regret till date 

Sorry for loss.But it is a basic if you  see drastic downfall of any big coin then check your loss .if its not big then sell it but if its not then hold it.My friends are holding BTC and many coins from previous bullish .Thus time they hops will make all their recovery.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/25/2019 at 1:29 PM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

Ether went to sixty bucks at the time. And still, people are buying back. Some coins and tokens still survive and they are gaining its price now. But yes some coin is death.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

I am aware that a commodity or exchange rate of a currency always changes, sometimes it goes up sometimes it goes down, while in cryptocurrency it is also like that, there are times when a bull comes that is an uptrend, and when a bear comes it will become a down trend, but if a coin is no longer  provide profits or have been abandoned by investors, then the coin will die, that's a fact

I think it is the nature of our body and mind yo get panic when we see price are always going down.abd if thats will happen to other coin i think if that coin us not on top ten they will sell it and never buy again

3 hours ago, wilbertson said:

It is not an assumption, it happened before exactly like that, but I'm trying to figure out what if just some other small time coin drops like that alone, nit by influence of bitcoin.

a lot of small coins has dropped sharply in this bear market that has lasted 2 years but the difference there is no chance for these coins to come up again.

Yes a lot of investors will panic and the ones that was been through that they may use that to gain they will buy all the coins in a low price and wait for its rise again someday its not about what you do its about what you think.

Just now, Ilustration said:

All crypto curreny especially those shitcoins will not alive.  Especially when bitcoin bull run start 

I got you until you said "especially when bull run start" Do you think bitcoin bull run will destroy other coins

It depends on which coin or token, I don't think some of the top 50 altcoins really affected, as they have various uses and perhaps good community or team too. I think yes for a small coin or token and perhaps it takes a long time to recover.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, wilbertson said:

We all remember that time when BTC went all the way down to 3k we all suffered and some panicked that it was the end of btc, then even mining became unprofitable. What if that happened to another coin, people lose hope then they sell it all never to buy again. 

I think people kept hope in btc because of it's rank. If it was another coin it would have surely died for good.

What do you guys say?

Well, if that coin is not popular, people will not notice it. They will not get panic and get nervous to buy and hold that coin. But if it happens to any of the popular coin nowadays, we can assure that everyone will talk about it.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:29 PM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys say?

Yes it could happen to another coin, but the big question is which coin? there is a lot of coin these day and other exchange have their own so it is really hard to know.

5$ E-book That Will help or change you to be a Successful! 

https://gum.co/MIfTd

didn't became die but dump huge.

if you look at LTC, when btc price 3k ltc was just 25$ something.

now eth 60$.

also others coin depend on btc but i don't think these coin will die

Yes it is good post for the old member or trader which hold the coins fir long term. Old coin or other coins will be not die because dump and pumps carry them in to next days.

Yes, with a composition, whatever you drop, you will surely return. You cannot die. It is always what it is not like any other currency that can die when its price drops in a strong formation.

Bitcoin can't be compare to any other cryptocurrency, if any coin was to drop significantly in price and bitcoin is still doing well it will have no effect on the cryptocurrency market as a whole, only bitcoin can cause panick that will lead many people to sell all their cryptocurrencies.

On 11/26/2019 at 3:23 PM, ibtismanipun said:

Yeah it's true that bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency right now. And because of that it's an obvious fact that if another coins price fall too low it would be dead because of it's poor popularity.

if it thoroughly happened, then the truth that it has fallen in set a price hence low down that people has no catch your eye in investing any longer in coin exchange rate

What do you guys say?

It happens already and nothing happened, There was a time when BTC reach $1,500 then after a few days dump  to $150. What happened? nothing the life goes on and everyone grab the opportunity to accumulate more bitcoins.

spacer.png

Yes if another coin loses that worth value in its price dropping more that 60% it will be very difficult for it to get by up in price, we can see many coins on the market that can testify to this.

Well Ethereum suffered the same drop from 1400$ to like 140$ but people still didn't leave it, it depends on popularity, if it's a new coin without any background it will definitely die

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

Yes, my friend, bitcoin has proven to be the strongest, despite all the falls that this currency has been subjected to, but it soon regains its health again and returns to dominate the market, and we started to see some other currencies proving the extent of its strength as well, such as the Ethereum coin, but I do not think that any currency Others will gain the confidence of the people as Bitcoin did👍

Best regards

3 hours ago, antat said:

If it occurred to other coins I'm with you that that coin could have surpassed on, bitcoin because it have been survived in view that there are various individuals fascinated with.

I even thought that would be the opposite. However, if a coin falls in the bottom, it is certainly difficult to return to the initial surface.

If another coin was low like BTC it was dead coin.We will invest in dead coin.So mining of this coin will be stoped .So we all are not ready for any coin dumping like BTC .

On 11/25/2019 at 8:29 AM, wilbertson said:

What do you guys say?

What do you mean if it would happen to other coins? Bear market happened to all coins, bitcoin was far from the worst performers. Several alts dropped -90% like ETH and are still alive.

Edited by rekter

What do you guys say?

Panicked will not bring you any good, if you are a crypto lover you already know that dropping of price is all part of how the market works. As you know, upon the decrease of bitcoin other currencies also followed like Ethereum from 1k plus to 80$. 

Investors will not fade because if there is a little chance that they can profit then they will surely grab it the same with the traders and project owners. 

18 hours ago, warmti said:

Yeah it is true that bitcoin is the foremost popular cryptocurrency right presently. And when you consider that of that it is an self-glaring fact that on the off chance that any other coins cost drop as nicely moo it'd be useless due to the fact of it is destitute ubiquity.

If you see profits, then it is very profitable. But this will not last long, the project team will certainly disappear after collecting a lot of money from these people.