Are people real ready for self control? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Are people real ready for self control?

I think people are ready the local financial system have been good but it has not been able to satisfy everyone's needs  but crypto currency has so many things to offer to people whether they like interest, privacy and also security for their money

I think that the person’s personality is controlling this matter. If he has good capital management and properly manages feelings of fear and greed, then he will not be subject to fraud and will not be subjected to large losses.

• +2 1

The crypto world is full of fraudsters, so you must be careful. Bitcoin is considered one of the safest currencies to protect and develop funds. The market must be carefully monitored before any sale or purchase because the market is very volatile. Personal data must be well protected and the wallet password must be written on paper and kept in  Safe place.

It really depends on people if they can manage to control their selves, because many people can and some can not. It's just not everyone are ready but the important thing is that there are people that are ready, and those people can share some tips so that other people will be ready to control their self too.

• +2 1

It was on the people maybe yes if those people are on the crypto for so long and know the system of crypto. Maybe not  now for the beginners because they want to know more to have a self control on their money.

• +3 1

Decentralization means one can actually takes care of ones money and control how it being used. it now depends on how one is able to plan and strategies in order not to put your cryptocurrency in places where you don't have security over. Also ensure you invest or store your coin on good wallet and use well established exchanges like binance and Yobit.

I  am pretty sure i have read about it and they offer their own wallet with insurance policies but that is for large investors not for small ones.they made an agreement with you they do whole procedure with person..

• +2 1

Unfortunately, not all websites and companies providing investments comply with the rules of cryptocurrency payments. Many close and disappear beyond the horizonta

• +2 1

Definitely Cryptocurrency has given us a chance to control it directly by ourselves so it needs more attention and care as any kind of carelessness will have bad consequences for us and we can loose all our money. 

This matter is related to the personality of each individual and the extent of the experience that he possesses, so if we have a good security of the money that we have and learn from the experiences and mistakes of others, then we will not be subjected to problems or fall victim to fraud.

No one can protect you from fraudsters. Therefore, I advise you to secure yourself by creating a strong password and keeping your personal data out of the reach of others.

• +5 1

Self-control is a quality that is cultivated and we all need to work to achieve it, in the field of Cryptography it is important to have the ability to master emotions, decisions or behaviors since it will affect whether we make good or bad decisions when making negotiations.

• +2 1

I think all depend about the experience, so more time doing the trade and maybe make some mistakes and then will learn from their mistakes, so then people real ready for self control, nothing comes without experience.

Self-control is an important thing at work, and it is necessary for every person to learn how to control his emotions and himself and how he can remain steadfast in front of the many fraudulent offers that can be presented to him and not be afraid of fluctuations in currency rates, everything needs calm and control of nerves.

Really, my dear friend, as the advantage of cryptocurrencies is that they are decentralized and there is no party that controls them, so we have to protect our money from theft and activate all methods that can provide security.

• +2 1

Yes, self-censorship is popular in the field of cryptocurrencies, because there is no insurance to compensate for losses, or authority, government, or control to deter or hold fraudsters accountable, and this in my opinion is based on purely personal responsibility.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes it is all depends on you and your thinking .people are learning form this forum and doing trading. People show trust on these companies .we should share our experience so that the juniors members learn form you. So they work hard and do daily task. 

I think if we compare the services provided to us by cryptocurrencies and some bad things such as personal control of money, I think it is good for us to overlook some small problems and rely on ourselves for safety in order to use all the services that cryptocurrencies provide us.

• Useful or interesting 1

This is depending on how someone manages his resources, so one should control himself and be decent about his write up we are talking about how to generate an income not losing. Most begginers experience lose due to lack of patience.

As far as i know every person who is working online wants to self control on his money but some time due to lack of specific knowledge he get loss his funds due to clicking some wonderful mails providing by scammers.So i want to tell you that never believe any one's message and avoid to share your private keys with other members if you do this your money will steal automatically and you will do nothing. Make sure to protect your funds with strong password and make your self control on your funds. 

• +2 1

Dear, of course, I think most people are willing to exercise restraint in cryptocurrency trading, they really deserve this to invest heavily in it, thanks for this wonderful and useful participation. 

Presently there are a lot of con artists who need to take and gather your coins. Presently there are a great deal of assurance strategies, all trades and wallets are all around shielded from hacking. There are checking locales of exchangers that won't be tricked by the trade. You should be cautious..

• +1 1

I think self knows the money at risk and I don't expect that people put their money self control no matter how evolved technology blockcain because there are a large number of scammers and their knowledge since the beginning.

• +1 1

Real. Patience and self-control are important in the crypto world if you want to make a lot of money. The value of crypto currencies fluctuates as the price of crypto currencies rises and falls. And if you keep your crypto currencies, you can wait for the right moment. As a result, you must be patient in order to benefit.

I think that we must be very careful, and we secure our account well to protect it from hacking and protect it from fraudsters and theft, and we must not deal with unknown persons or with unreliable sites.

• +2 1