Are people real ready for self control? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Are people real ready for self control?

I agree with you that many people lost their cryptocurrencies because they entered into SCAM investments or because they made mistakes when making transfers, we must be very careful when using cryptocurrencies because we will not be able to recover our money if we lose it.

I think people who are already in the crypto world are ready to control themselves over their own money in their wallet or exchange, they already understand that in the crypto world the funds they have are their own responsibility and no other authority controls it. . . Prudence in every action is the key to keeping our funds safe while in the crypto world. So the assets that we have are our own responsibility to be able to manage and generate profits.

Hi friend,  we all need to get an idea before joining this cryptocurrency platform.  And there are many frauds that we need to be protected from.

Well, it is balance if you asked me, people are ready for self control especially those who have been into cryptocurrecy for long time, those who lose money are those who are new to the system and so they are prone to lots of challenges, but generally if some one is careful, then there won't be much problem.

Each person has a different way of thinking and each of us has a way to control himself in the way to save money and make cryptocurrencies a private source of income for him.

Encrypted currencies are a good money control tool. We must always be ready to protect our money. We must be prepared to control ourselves and control our feelings in times of profit and times of loss

• +5 1

Not everyone can do that. It's very difficult, and self-control is very difficult. Development must take place first and then everything will be wonderful.

• +2 1

For this reason, it is preferable to learn everything related to investing and trading in cryptocurrencies before starting, as you need to analyze the currencies that you want to buy and know when to withdraw from one currency and when to support another currency, but for the other advantages that the decentralization feature provides, there is nothing wrong with self-control of your money where only you remain responsible. About them

Censorship of these currencies may cause some skepticism and fear from members working in this field, so expect anything negative after these decisions.

You are right, this is a big responsibility, but let's talk to the positive side. Now we learn from our mistakes and be patient, and when we are more vulnerable to fraudsters we will learn to be careful.
I think it is a good opportunity for us to benefit from our experiences.

Anyone who wants to enter this field must know that it is fraught with risks and that the matter is not so easy. He must remain vigilant because no one can protect his money except him.

• +3 1

I think that not all people are prepared for self-control, but they can prepare, I think that everyone can learn to operate with cryptocurrencies, and thus be able to take care of their money, nobody likes to be cheated, that's why I say that little by little they People will learn to control themselves, so as not to be victims of scammers.

My friend.  I am doing new work in this forum so I don't know about others whether they are in self control with their work or not.  If we want to be successful by working in this forum, then we have to work according to the rules. Then we can be successful.

Scammers are everywhere so it is our responsibility to protect our accounts and never give for personal information to unknown person cryptocurrency give us complete control if we cannot make make mistakes we cannot lose  cryptocurrency always try to protect your account and increase your wallet security

10 hours ago, Nawaz4037 said:

I think it's depend on the situation during that time.basiclly self control is not easy its very tough but depend on the situation.for example during trading we faced issues like loss than its really make a person frustration  because he cannot control himself due to loss.on tje other self control is good way I we have its show gental things among us.if we have .

@Nawaz4037 Self-control is important, especially when we trade quickly, control must be present so as not to make mistakes that lead us to lose money, if a person is not controlled, he can exit the trade when it is not the time and stop earning what he owes or You can stop investing in what you should and lose the opportunity, so you have to analyze everything coldly and with a clear mind, without obstacles or fears, always in control of the situation.

It was on the people maybe yes if those people are on the crypto for so long and know the system of crypto. Maybe not  now for the beginners because they want to know more to have a self control on their money.

• +3 1

On 11/26/2019 at 10:04 PM, Brushless4500KV said:

It can vary for different people but in general I think most people are still not ready for self control because most cryptocurrency users are young generations who don't have enough knowledge and experience. It is quite easy for scammers to rip them off. Those who are greedy are number one victims of fraudulent activities. You can control yourself but what can you do with scammers? How can someone control or stop them? How can you get back the money you lose? These are questions that need to be answered in crypto world.

The only thing we can do is self-restraint. You should control yourself against tempting offers, gambling, HYIPs and similar risky projects. If you get used to earning through legit ways and tame your ambitions, it is easier to control your emotions. Progress is achieved step by step not overnight!

It need some experience for self control. It can be happened to anyone if they don’t have any idea about scam or fraud. You should secured your privacy more and don't open up just anybody. Be careful always.

If someone can tamper with our wallets and steal our funds then obviously the fault is ours, there's no way a third party can come in contact with our funds not only if we entrust our personal details such as pass words to them,we have to be extra careful!

Edited by Jikansamu

Im totally ready for self cotrol. Look self control is valueable assets. It helps people from doing worng thing. It helps people to gain more confidence. Self control provieds us lots of things. Everyone should have it.

• +1 1

People are ready for self control because a lot are afraid to loss there money and earning but sometimes we normally lost our earning not because we don't have self defense but we lost out of control

Indeed, there have been many accidents that have led to people losing their money due to the lack of knowledge, the weakness of the possibility of work and the lack of patience. We must control ourselves and learn how and when to buy and sell

• +1 1

There are many scammers in the crypto world.  So everyone has to keep their money safe from scammers.  In the crypto world you will use your private wallet and securely store crypto currencies there.  And if you want to trade on an exchange site, you can keep funds on a good exchange site.  This will keep your crypto currency safe

i like self control and crypto currencies transaction charges very low and wallet address double chek because of after send no returnable

• +2 1

I think that the person’s personality is controlling this matter. If he has good capital management and properly manages feelings of fear and greed, then he will not be subject to fraud and will not be subjected to large losses.

• +3 1