what happen if everyone knows crypto? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

what happen if everyone knows crypto?

I think it willbe fully aware the governments and start accepting it as a mode of payment investment and ofcourse a business.and i think most if the company now will use crypto as there financial and we can see more bitcoin atm machinne

2 hours ago, Ali_hmwi said:

The price of alot of coins will start to increase also bitcoin will take his home to moon. and will not return of course..

Yes I will start to buy low coins everyone will buy them and I will be so happy hhhh. The bitcoin is  really dangerous..

If everyone knows about crypto them soon it will be possible that everyone will earn and invest in the crypto currencies.But it will take a lot of time.

The reason I should all know about cryptocurrency is because its future is going to be all kinds of payment processes and all kinds of exchanges or transactions, but for that reason, I must already have relevant knowledge so that in the futureNot to face any complicated problems

some things will change, the financial system will change completely, regulations, banks and also daily activities,
cryptocurrency is the key to changing the world in the future, because decentralization is the answer to today's economic problems. a concrete example is the internet, the internet has changed everything, and I see that potential in cryptocurrency.

On 2/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, Farman Ali said:

Dear brother if the every one knows the crypto then the every one will be able to be rich and be able to control his financial situation this is best thing for of the every one will know about crypto 

well if everyone knows about crypto then they will need lessons to know how to deal with it and how to send and buy crypto and after that we will force governments to accept it as means of payments

1 hour ago, Nahid and co. said:

one day everyone might be knowing about cryptos but even now though many people and many countries know about crypto but they do not accept it they do not believe it and also they do not get involved in it so I don't think it will make a huge.

it will make a huge difference when there are many people involved and no matter what countries say the people will still use crypto because one thing we know is that everyone loves money.

This is the perfect dream of the block chain industry. If every body know about cryptocurrency, it will bring adoption and mass usage. Cryptocurrency will change the way we do things with new innovations and technology.

I think if everyone knew about crypto, it would be better to have crypto. Everyone is leaning towards crypto because crypto is the best way to make transactions easily.

It will great if everyone knows about cryptocurrency as it will overtake any currency and it will be centre of transactions done.

We will see a significant development in currency rates and you will be under great pressure because everyone will seek about that, but everyone's interest in crypto is impossible because everyone is inclined and what he likes

THINK POSITIVE

Well when everyone knows crypto currency it won't change much, the crypto market needs people to see the value of crypto currency and adopt it as a means of payment.

If everyone knows crypto, then there is a ground that it will be more acceptable by more people who will know the value and more people will get involved in the business. In this manner, there will be more development in the field. 

If everyone knows crypto this world will grow but it will not happen. Because different people have different choices and everyone doesn't get interested in the same thing. But if it happens,then maybe crypto will be used as an side currency.

Isn't that a good thing if everyone knows about crypto. Then it will make government to consider to legalize them, because the more people who knows about it, the higher the chance it will be adopted. But I doubt everyone could know about crypto, because not all places have internet connection and etc

if every person knows crypto subsequently it will be profit news for each and every one of us for the reason that for this the popularity of crypto ever-increasing as a result a great deal everywhere ancestors invest their currency in crypto that near too a massive chance to nurture the value of the cryptocurrency. total it's help for cryptocurrency

I think lots of people already know about this and are getting benefits from it it is the best for avery people so everyone will accept crypto easly.  If it takes a long time, it means more country-backed stablecoins and higher regulation. The outcome can be vastly different, but we hope for the first scenario. If crypto reaches mass adoption over the next year, the price value action will be unbelievable.

Surely it will take more than decades to reach Crypto to all people but if it reached only techy guys will start working it , many doesn't show interest in this field, but surely payment system will get Changed and Crypto payment will be added in every field

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/24/2019 at 12:50 PM, Nicecrypto said:

One, I don't think this is going to be possible for every one to know Crypto currency and if in the chance that it would s the case, that still don't mean we would have a global adoption as at now, some.of the people that knows still don't accept crypto.

There would be nothing but only the prices of Bitcoin bitcoin will increase at a crashing rates.

I think when many people know about crypto currency i think this will be good because price of bitcoin will increase further more and this will be the beginning of bitcoin .

On 11/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

If every one comes to know about crypto currency then obviously its demand will increase higher and price may also rise up.

Wow if all people knows about crypto and about bitcoin in this whole world there are upto 1 billion people if from these people only trade 10% people of the world then bitcoin and crypto will become the world big trillion dollar market.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:43 PM, kizz said:

what possible things will gonna happen if we all know crypto?

When the peoples will know about the crypto market on that time the coins price is so much up and those peoples whose safe the BTC and also other coins which are good they make millions of dollars through these coin.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

When everyone know about crypto then it will have the value like dollars or can more than value able than dollars. Because many of users will like crypto currencies because of its amazing features. 

Then the world's economy will have to find another easy to survive, it will be bad for the governments.