Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Does Satoshi really own a website? Or is it fake?

I don't think that is Satoshi Nakamoto website. Right from the Advent of Bitcoin people have been trying to find difference means to identify him. Many people have even come up to say that they are Satoshi. The real identify of Satoshi is not known and I don't think we may ever know who actually created Bitcoin. This really makes Bitcoin the wonder of the world. 

Satoshi is self-same recognized but he doesn't obtain a website other than cryptalk.org and bitcointalk.org.  then if nearby is a situate in the name of it, completely be tender it can be fake.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I was wandering around the Internet and I was caught with an article called:
(Part 1) Satoshi Nakamoto reveals new facts about the genesis of Bitcoin
I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you
This is the alleged Satoshi website address:
https://satoshinrh.com

Give us your opinion if you allow this information

I visited the site and saw a vide on the site. One person saying that he is Satoshi Nakamato. I don't believe him. Also I don't believe to this site. Because there is no proof about that.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

On 1/30/2020 at 10:12 PM, Crypto555 said:

No that website is fake. Because the only place when satoshi posted information about bitcoin was in the whitepaper and on bitcointalk forum. Everything else other than that is fake 

I think satoshi also created some kind of website back in 2009 where he posted all the information about bitocin. But since the website we are talking about is new this means it could be fake 

21 minutes ago, Newestcrypto said:

He's so princely that he does not necessity websites for him to get compensable. His operator has already been noticeable as a legacy to crypto and those impostors are the only one wants to ruining him. Concealing his unsung individuality and pretend they are satoshis who are managing it in enjoin to rise statesman money. 

Certainly, many fraudsters claimed in the past and now claim and claim in the future that they are Satoshi, in order to attract people to their traps and then hunting them. The beloved Satoshi character attracts people.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:58 AM, soupster said:

Where did you read that news from ? Cause its most likely fake. That website isnt satoshis for sure. it might be some malicious website trying to steal your data so it would be better to avoid it. Satoshi currently doesnt own any website.

SO many peoples will think that the satoshi is not a person its a team name and they create the coin BTC and now still they re creating more and more coins day by day and they launched more big coins in the market soon like the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

45 minutes ago, prodyut roy said:

There have no own website in satoshi. But everyone need know this satoshi. It is very popular to all. I think most of the site are fake or scammers.during the bitcoin trip, satoshi never surfaced and i think he doesn't have any website. because if there is, surely many people have visited and talked about it.

Yes, I also feel that it is fake, but there is something strange that attracts you to any strange news about Satoshi, this mysterious legendary character is loved and has great popularity and Scamers know this and take advantage of this passion towards Satoshi.

1 hour ago, Masum Billah said:

Yes basically there is no own website in Satoshi.  But everyone needs to know this Satoshi.  It is very popular with everyone.  I think most of the site is fake or scammer.

Yes, your words are true, although everyone is sure that this site is fake, but the beloved Satoshi personality and his great popularity will make thousands of people visit this site, and this is what Scammer know and want to use to attract people to the trap and defraud them.

I never had that tere is a website called satosi.He is the creator of btc.if you think there is a website called satisi  then you are wrong.May some scammers do this.So i don't think there is a website called satosi.

On 24/11/2019 at 1:58, soupster said:

¿De dónde leíste esa noticia? Porque es muy probable que sea falso. Ese sitio web no es satoshis seguro. podría ser un sitio web malicioso que intenta robar sus datos, por lo que sería mejor evitarlo. Satoshi actualmente no posee ningún sitio web.

Esos sitios asi son falso satoshi dijo que cuando saliera lo diria por un sitio confiable que es lo mejor que podria hacer ya que muchos estamos esperando su salida, es uno de los mas esperado

I don't mull over as a result a lot of community endeavor to confirm himself as a Satoshi but it's not genuine and no doings originate in elapsed existence and Nakamuto obtain 900k bitcoin and wallet lazy further so therefore 6 existence consequently why Satoshi acquire website and each tin approve of field with deferent name

19 hours ago, sakibul94 said:

Satoshi Nakamoto is the name used by the presumed pseudonymous  person or persons who developed bitcoin, authored the bitcoin white paper, and created and deployed bitcoin's original reference implementation.[5] As part of the implementation, Nakamoto also devised the first blockchain database.[6] In the process, Nakamoto was the first to solve the double-spending problem for digital currency using a peer-to-peer network. Nakamoto was active in the development of bitcoin up until December 2010. Many people have claimed, or have been claimed, to be "Satoshi".

Thank you for coming with this information from Wikipedia, but I think this is against the rules of the forum to copy information from elsewhere without putting a good comment on it even if you put the source. So be careful not to get a warning point.

I didn't hear anything like that. Wherever you read this from, it's totally fake news. I think I read something on Bitcointalk about that.

Well we can't sure for that and still we don't know who really Satoshi Nakamoto is, it still mystery by everyone if it's really a person who created bitcoin or an organiztion, some site like that might just a scam, they just saying that it's Satoshi to persuade easily the person that visiting it before you enter in that you must be careful and observe it first and see if there are some crypto user using it.

Dear mate I have never heard that Satoshi Nakamoto ever owned a website  whereas he is still hiding from the world  as for me I am more than grateful for creation and establishment of bitcoins I am satisfied with that for now

Satoshi nakamoto is the person who created the bitcoins so the they are are called as Satoshi but the some people says that it's fake because there is no people named as Satoshi nakamoto in this world so it's has not proved that there is so it's. Real 

1 hour ago, AbdulRehman034234 said:

Yes, it is my opinion that there are many websites for Satoshi. It is my opinion that this is not fake. Because people are using it and they think it's not some kind of fake website. And I think it’s very useful for us and we love it. So I think this is good for us. And we want to use this website.

I have no idea about this topic so if you are right then this is very useful information and i have learnt a new thing today. thank you so much.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

I entered the site and read a strange story about the emergence of a new site for Satoshi Nakamoto tells the story in several parts
I am not sure this information is correct, but it is a funny story and worth reading so I liked to share it with you

Actually we don't know who create bitcoin. We just got post on a social platform long time ago about bitcoin was posted by Satoshi Nakamto. After that we agree that he is the creator of bitcoin. There is no paper document for that.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Even though Satoshi Nakamoto is without a doubt survive, she or he do not contain period to try to make online sites that fit this description, It looks like you'll find it merely Bad deal blog aiming to earn a powerful readership for the well-known company name.

On 11/24/2019 at 9:41 AM, Crypto123 said:

Brothers I do NOT THE FACTS that he has any kind of the site or not. but how to check those.

I think that he is nothing more than a big liar, that easily anyone can go out to people and say he is Satoshi Nakamoto and he is the inventor of Bitcoin, I think if he is honest then let him move the bitcoin that Satoshi owns in his portfolio which is about a million bitcoin. Can we expect the next lie?

I followed the Sotoshi publication from the first 1-3 material on that website and he argued only vaguely. Lane reviews that some discussion about BitKetha was mentioned with Satishi before, Yuri23
Most likely fake. General Chat Chat LoungThat internet site is not integrity. This is more than avoiding a few malicious websites to trim your records. Satisfaction is not a gift.

I don't know if Satoshi really owns a website. I've never heard it before. I think you would know from anyone who knows about it...