How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted? - Page 2 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted?

9 hours ago, Awaremooner said:

Maybe they are coming from fiat world where they believe in ponzi schemes and transferred same mindset to crypto. Till date, I read people that lost bitcoin to bitcoin generator thinking this so called generator will help them generate more bitcoin if they put small amount of bitcoin into it

Ok I have seen some dumb ideas of scamming people in crypto but this so called bitcoin generator is by far the most ridiculous one out of them all and I have seen bitcoin bank where you get 50%interest. .IN A MONTH! Lol some people want to get rich fast no matter what. 

On 11/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

I believe you're talking about crypto investment company site which promised ridiculous ROI in hours when you said Double BTC sites. For your information those site are scammer and I will advise you not to use any of it again.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

None of them is trusted site, mostly double investment site use ponzi scheme, if you are a late investor you will lose all of your capital. 

Gambling is better option rather than investing in double site.

Don't trust all the Double btc sites because these are ponzi schemes and don't invest here because it's a scam.

6 hours ago, Fishda said:

Don't trust all the Double btc sites because these are ponzi schemes and don't invest here because it's a scam.

Right these all Double bitcoin sites is scam and they all are cheater just steal our bitcoin and not giving us any benefits.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

There's no trusted doubler online, first they cannot keep up, they have no legit business to back up their claims that they can double your Bitcoin in just a short period of time, so don't look for a trusted one because thee is none.

In my opinion i will never trust any doubler coin site, like Bitcoin double, Litecoin double, or anything related that.

Because that is basicly only ponzi scheme and HYIP. Maybe you lucky on early time. Because some HYIP 1 week is their time to startup the trust. After that they have a chance to run away.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

Avoid that kind of web site that can double your BTC, specially use investment platform with high income in short term period. All lie and your money will disappear, get nothing only angry and frustration you'll get. Double your income can be done by trading/ investment in trust exchanges you know. Built on line business that include bitcoin as alternative payment. Many ways but not that way.

They pay but most of the time. You will lose money to them the best way to wins. Again doublers to learn there they of a site is online for 1 to 3 days its. Safe to invest but if is 7 or more then there is. A high chance that it will close.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

I don't trust any one of them abd i can tell you there is to much . Who really can double your bitcoin dont be Greedy no one can give this service at all it's all scammers are they stole all your money so be careful with that

If you want to invest in a double Bitcoin site, that doesn't make sense, but you can invest a little bit on new sites. 

• Useful or interesting 1

21 minutes ago, Afikur1 said:

If you want to invest in a double Bitcoin site, that doesn't make sense, but you can invest a little bit on new sites. 

Investment on any site is not a good job just invest on crypto is good.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Don't expect too much from the site (double btc). That's just bullshit and lasts a short time. I also once followed him. I just joined for a while then I stopped. This is clearly a fraud in my opinion because they only seek instant profits

4 minutes ago, akmal1984 said:

Don't expect too much from the site (double btc). That's just bullshit and lasts a short time. I also once followed him. I just joined for a while then I stopped. This is clearly a fraud in my opinion because they only seek instant profits

Yes you are right they make payments all the time, but after a while they get scammed and cheated on people, I think it is best not to invest in a site like this.

On 11/24/2019 at 12:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Way of Snatching:-

This is way of snatching crypto currency and it is mind game. I tell you in detail that is a game of mind set up  the hacker know and he understand the mind strategy of an investor they make offer according to the client mind set up and trader or investor invest the currency and wait for double but after result the lost own currency.

18 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

Yes you are right they make payments all the time, but after a while they get scammed and cheated on people, I think it is best not to invest in a site like this.

we are curious to try to find a site that has just been created. Maybe there is an opportunity to get paid in the first week. Because I was invited to a friend like this before. And we succeeded.

2 hours ago, Maahi said:

bro don;t try this doubler sites , they are scammer even ist day of launch of doubler site that not paying to some of thier user, they are paying to random user for withdraw proof purpose.

Right to say and I have noted those peoples who are trying that sites they are gaining just loss and loss so these all are scam sites.

You can not invest large sums of money, but for example invest 5 or 10 dollars. They pay well if the site is brand new. It all depends on you, if you are well acquainted with the site, then you most likely will succeed.

I thinks bitcoin doubler site is 100% fake and scamed.I don't believe and like to invest in btc doubler sites.This types site scamed so early

100% Legit and Free!! 

PLAYFUEL 

🎉 Just perform simple tasks and earn 1 ETH ($130 / 6000php) 

To get started you must have a telegram account and ETH wallet. If you have these two, then you are good to go! Just click the link below: 

https://t.me/PlayFuelOfficialBot?start=r0917367108

The mission of #PlayFuel is to develop a gaming ecosystem utilizing the PLF token and its #blockchain. It will propagate the benefits of a tokenized game development and gameplay and build a thriving community of gamers, investors, and developers.

#Blockchaingaming #mission #cryptocurrency #PLF #gaming

On 1/2/2020 at 12:07 PM, Goodtime said:

Don't trust any doppelganger btc site. formerly you want to sense why any person devote you free btc without any work. you bottle earn by liability trading in switch and this is a moral surety for every part of btc holder. folks who expect you btc to break you magnify reward they chiefly want to swindle you. every time be perceptive before investing any site.

I don't know why people trust those websites or bot who told that they can double her bitcoin no one can trust this and the surprise is no , people trust this but just the Greedy person who want to earn fastly abd finally lose all 

2 minutes ago, Aurwah Shaikh said:

Many times I invest in a double BTC coin. But I lost. But I also read many people who gain profit by investing. How ? I need a detail

They forged the transaction payments.

People get paid by these scam sites to write positive reviews for them and then they give you a screen shot of these withdrawals. Since a wallet address is not identifiable there is no way to determine if it's from a real investment wallet or someone's trash burner wallet.

Don't trust anyone who says they made a large amount of profit from these sites.

They might pay you $1 but that's all you will get. $1 is not enough money for anything.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

18 hours ago, Albert said:

I want to agree with your comments because I think most people use good gambling site and most people used trusted gambling site so I am don't trust double btc site and most people don't like double btc site

Why anyone give us double btc without any work. they are totally fake and they never pay any btc. I have never seen this type of double paying real site.

On 11/23/2019 at 9:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

there is a 0 chance one of those double your bitcoin websites is legit, those kind of scams are made by hackers with a very good skill to make fake websites that looks so real.