How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted? - Page 3 - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted?

no one should trust this type of double btc site. there are no double btc site who is paying you. they only want to scam with you and after stealing your asset they will go away.

May be scam site because all Double service have big problem when the member down
Don't believe any word, it's a scam. Try to type your BTC address into website. It will ask you for deposit. And then open another browser, type different address. Same deposit address will pop up. It doesn't matter what you account is, they just want your money, they don't need to know who sent it because they not going to send anything back

On 1/6/2020 at 6:14 AM, Akbor said:

Why anyone give us double btc without any work. they are totally fake and they never pay any btc. I have never seen this type of double paying real site.

those websites depend highly on low IQ people who fall for such scams, those who want to get rich quick without doing any work, and they teach them a lesson that there is nothing for free in this crypto world.

1 hour ago, Naga said:

those websites depend highly on low IQ people who fall for such scams, those who want to get rich quick without doing any work, and they teach them a lesson that there is nothing for free in this crypto world.

Mainly in crypto world some people who become greedy to make huge profit with out doing any work then he may loss much by investing on this type of double paying site.

On 11/24/2019 at 10:03 PM, Akbor said:

Don't trust any double btc site. first you need to think why anyone give you free btc without any work. you can earn by doing trading in exchange and this is a good decision for all btc holder. those who ask you btc to give you double reward they mainly want to scam you. always be aware before investing any site.

yes dear you are right i also ask people that without any work how you get money, it is impossible that company give you double coin without any work. 

I do not trust Double BTC, I feel that my participation will be at risk, so any Double BTC I avoid it, because I am afraid of fraud.

22 hours ago, Akbor said:

Mainly in crypto world some people who become greedy to make huge profit with out doing any work then he may loss much by investing on this type of double paying site.

and not just those double your bitcoin websites but i can guarantee you right now most traders these days do not even read the whitepapers of any coins they invest in, back in the old days everyone used to read it and make sense of the projects.

In my personal experience they were and continue to be scams so stay away. Where in the world would they get enough Bitcoin to double your money?
waste of time

1 hour ago, juos1s said:

The double btc sites are the most unreliable, no one is guaranteed to double your bitcoins. It's just a scam

yes bro 100% scam

Like you, I have also invested and been scammed many times. May not have been scammed via BTC but was scammed via DOGE, BCH, and LTC. Now I no longer invest in those doubler sites promising youd get 2-4x your investment. I am seeing a lot of these doubler mostly in telegram. Months ago, some bots and sites steadily pays everyone who invests on the first to 5th 10th or 20th day. Then will turn scam after they gain more members and profits from investors. But as months pass by, other bots and sites only stay and pay for a day or 2 then will turn into scam the next days. Leaving you empty handed. Scam doubler sites are everywhere and so are scammers.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

6 hours ago, Naga said:

and not just those double your bitcoin websites but i can guarantee you right now most traders these days do not even read the whitepapers of any coins they invest in, back in the old days everyone used to read it and make sense of the projects.

Every one who are skilled in crypto they know that this site are doing big scam with the crypto lover. their main target is the new bies who cants trace them as scammer.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2020 at 4:17 PM, huyasdad08 said:

I don't have a reliable website about Bitcoin Double, many people get scammed on the Bitcoin Double website to be scam so you should be careful

You are right. all crypto doubler site are fake and they just want to scam you to steal your asset. mainly the new bies loss their asset in this type of scam

On 11/24/2019 at 1:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

Some of btc double site are trusted but you have to verify it. You can search on youtube to get legit site with withdrawal proof.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I don't see the trust from the Double Bitcoin sites. I have the motto of not making any requests to duplicate bitcoin. I'm sure that's a scam. no one will give you free bitcoin to such a doubling level

Most of the doubler sites are scam after 3 or 4 days. So if you want to invest one of it. 1st see launched date. Then you can invest.

Bitcoin doubler is zero trusted! It is a new kind of scam project that is growing rapidly because the number of greedy people who are falling for them is quite high. They are clever enough to offer various plans for different people but even the lowest plan with lowest amount of deposit doesn't pay you anything. They don't have mining devices to double your bitcoin. They have nothing but an account to scam people.

On 11/24/2019 at 1:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

You heard the right one. But there is some strategy to follow. I think you didn't these tips that's why you lose your fund. I recommend you to learn these strategy first.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

17 hours ago, kudusku12 said:

Don't invest your money in something like that, it always becomes a scam and that's the HYIP site, my advice to avoid websites with offers that can double your capital.

Yes it's true. I don't why people trust something like that, who really can double your Bitcoin LOL 

It's a HYIP website system when they don't have new user the website close and gone with the wind like other , si be careful about that

On 11/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

All these kind of sites are scams because they are based on a ponzi scheme in which each new investment is used to repay the stake of the previous investor. They cannot survive in the long term.

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Most of all sites that admit can double your Bitcoin are scam. The best way to doubled your Bitcoin is trading, you can trade your btc to alts, or you can try Leverage trading but its very risky

3 hours ago, katariyakl said:

I think this type sites are not trusted don't trust in this kind of sites, double bitcoin, If they are really then everyone should be rich in a few minutes, I don't suggest this type sites 

That's what I thought about when I heard about investment or double BTC. Why do people bother to trade while multiplying btc they can become rich. Of course fraud is very likely to occur.

the double btc site is not reliable at all, I dare say 90% it is a scam, it is not so easy. Be careful and be alert. I have never been to websites like that

To tell you honestly, this kind of websites that promise to double the balance that you send to them cannot be trusted even 0.0001%. You could rather have more trust in a random person from the street to give him your money and try to gamble it

1 hour ago, Anis Ahmed said:
On 11/24/2019 at 3:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Don't have confidence any double btc site. first you need to suppose why anybody give you free btc besides any work. you can earn with the aid of doing trading in alternate and this is a desirable choice for all btc holder. those who ask you btc to provide you double reward they in the main choose to rip-off you. constantly be aware earlier than investing any site. 

A good alternative to making your BTC more is to trade. No one can be trusted for any double site now, it's better not to try anything on such a site.

How much? Honestly I don't think you can even trust it 0% because this is the biggest scam that exists in the crypto world. Only a noob and a stupid guy would send his money to this kind of sites 

On 1/20/2020 at 4:23 PM, Krysta said:

You should never ever trust any bitcoin doubler sites because they are just comes and they will just be gone within a day. A lot of them are really risky so be careful

I don't know why people trust something like that who really can give that who really can double your bitcoin no one , so yes you are right never trust something like that any website any bot