How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted? - Gambling/HYIP's/FreeCoins - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

How Much is Double BTC Site Trusted?

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

Trusting those sites blindly are nothing but stupidity. But they pays when the site is fully fresh and new. Try to invest in the first day of the site and not to invest more than 5$.

• +2 1

Don't trust any double btc site. first you need to think why anyone give you free btc without any work. you can earn by doing trading in exchange and this is a good decision for all btc holder. those who ask you btc to give you double reward they mainly want to scam you. always be aware before investing any site.

I don't trust in this kind of sites, double bitcoin ?? Really?? If they are really honest then everyone should be rich in a few minutes, I don't suggest you to use them mate they are not safe

I think double btc sites are so good to be true. And It can't be trusted. First, how can they earn a lot with your btc is such a small amount of time. Next is where do they get the money to pay or double your btc. It is not true for me. And I think it is a scam. If you want to earn money work for it. That scams use the greed in the heart of their investors to make them believe they are right and then after you invest they will disappear or your money won't be recovered. 

That is a HYIP website and most of them just end up scamming, some are reliable, but only last a few days / weeks. I suggest you stay away from websites like that and use your bitcoin to something more useful and provide chance profits like trading or investing.

Don't invest your money on something like that, It's always turn out to be scam and it's HYIP Website, You will always lose your money if you still doing that my advice just put your money on some trusted platform like yobit invest box or buying BNB to get interest rate.

You mean hyip site where they told your BTC will double but unfortunately most of the site is a scam. They take your all money to be careful from those sites.

I think I was getting good income through the Dauble site trusted but a few days ago I ate some site a lose, but this is a good way to bring income into the world

On 11/23/2019 at 11:03 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I have invested in a lot of Double BTC sites, but most of the time I have lost my capital, many see the Double BTC sites make a good profit, can it really be trusted Double BTC sites?

Not at all. They are all scams. I suggest you to study more before investing in any website. If you search the web, you will find lots of articles that warn you about bitcoin doublers and HYIP projects. There are many other sites that perform illegal activities with different names. For example, bitcoin generator is another name they use to rip people off. They say how much bitcoin you want. Then you choose a number, give your wallet address and click generate. It takes a few minutes and they pretend that they are mining the coins for you. After that they don't send coins to your wallet and instead give you a wallet address or a digital currency account and ask you to transfer some money to their account to send you the coins. This is exactly where the scamming happens! You send them the money and they send you nothing!

Unfortunately, there are some sites that claim they monitor HYIP projects every day and report which one of them is legit and paying. Ignore those sites too because they are just co-workers of scammers!

Stop investing in any similar website any more and bear in mind that the only legit way to increase your BTC is to invest in legit exchange websites like Yobit and Binance.

Edited by Brushless4500KV

On 11/23/2019 at 8:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Only gullible and greedy crypto enthusiast would be blind to the fact that all those sites promising to double your coins are scam. First question you should be asking is, if anyone got some secrets to double their Bitcoins, do you think they would come online, pay for advertisement just to make you money? Is there any business  capable of 100% in matter of days? The answer is, no!

This kind of site are not trusted where they offer you to double your BTC it's just a way of scammed your money. I have this kind of incident when I was nebiew. I lost around 50$.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:33 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Lol which sites that's double your bitcoins and really paying you? As I know there is no doubling sites that's really pay, they are scammer.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

You shouldn't trust any of these types of websites because these systems are usually set up as a trap to raise money, or they pay for a certain period of time in the form of a ponzi scheme.  You can only make money from these first payments by finding systems that actually pay for it, usually in the form of a ponzi system.  I don't know how long that profit goes on.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Its so sad to see this question even being asked because all those websites are scams. I wish I can tell you one od them works but the fact is they are all not working and they just scam newbies that don't know any better. 

The bitcoin doubles sites they are 0% trusted and 1000% they are very scamming projects that's you don't have to try to do investment there.

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

No, don't trust in doubling bitcoin sites, you can not make money of it, they are just want your money they are scam. They are just fishing newbie by their promises to earn you double which is not. Stay away with this kind of sites. 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I want to say that, who are offering double money, they won't pay from their pockets rather they will filled them. They will show you some fake proofs to fall you in trap. They are scammer. Never trust them even if is .01% 

[¶] I am working to educate street-childrens in my area. You can Donate for their educational materials: 

₿: 3JjY452XaoVfR6wFeZEp3htuj6TE3wq47z

ETH: 0x479eAf3d641819670526A001Fe667000d2F1b293

No. You can't trust this website that promise to give double of bitcoin, most of them show fake transactions like they pay using some scirpt. 

On 11/24/2019 at 1:03 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

They can't be trusted and you should know where does they bring money to pay you? or does the money grow on trees?

Some site pay initially, but after they getting decent money they turn into scam. There are mo doublers from long time ago, but now we are seeing in Crypto too.

I assume all double bitcoin sites are scams because every time I try they never get what they promised me. No need to trust them anymore

19 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

BTC doubler site become scam most of the time. Because if they can double our BTC why not they double there own BTC they will be the most rich people in some days. So don't trust them and Don't invest.

From your point of view, you are right if they really can double our BTC then why not they double there own BTC. Usually, when I am new at crypto I lose few BTC on this kind of fake site.

22 minutes ago, Digicoin said:

Do not trust this sites at all. They are scam. They appear to good. That is why people are easily scammed.

I think if there are people in crypto who really believe they can put their money on a website that just double their bit coin foe no reason? Those people deserve to be scammed man...I don't know what type of fantasy world they live in to believe such thing.

On 11/24/2019 at 2:33 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Don't do such a thing, you know it just throws away money and harms many beginners. I want a site like this to disappear and not attract a lot of people because of the pyramid system.