Wallet vs Verify - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Wallet vs Verify

If you want to use a wallet legitimately you have to verify it and insure its complete safety. Cause without verification no account is safe. 

I think that identity verification is the best side in virtual wallets, and you should choose only those that have a reputation.

I do not know much about the KYC verification but in my opinion the best crypto wallet is coinbase and I would suggest you to use coinbase for the security of crypto

On 11/24/2019 at 12:16 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I very much like to know why KYC has to be verified in most wallets online. What is the problem with allowing users to use Wallet without KYC Verify?

These wallet want Your KYC for record so they avoid money laundering ans check this person is alive.So they can avoid scamming through their wallet like scammers use it for scamming and their wallet  face backlash from people.

It is a big problem to know that digital currency is for all the people of the world, but this way it prevents the development of digital currency.

On 11/24/2019 at 3:16 AM, sdsonjoy50 said:

I very much like to know why KYC has to be verified in most wallets online. What is the problem with allowing users to use Wallet without KYC Verify?

I think you should verify it because KYC verify wants the wallet of the user to be protected and secured, and they've wanted only to trust your wallet and to safe from the unwanted person to evade your account and steal your money and I think it's good to verify your account.

know the reason KYC must be verified is to ensure safety, avoid hacking money or unfortunate problems, generally KYC is good for safety and security. I am quite comfortable with KYC.

Know Your Costumer or KYC is strictly implemented to all crypto wallets that uses Fiat Currency as mode of payment in buying Bitcoin or any Cryptocurrency in the Market. This is to avoid AML or anti-money Laundering. It is much appreciated to follow the Rules and Regulation and to keep our accounts safe!

I have no idea what their purposes with the KYC on their wallet, because it used to have no KYC in there. I think it's one of the way to achieve regulation, maybe?

There is no such problem you can use your wallet without kyc also if the wallets agrees it without kyc but the only thing is safety and protection of your coins and balances with the wallet, there are lots of scammers and hackers around us so its better to verify your account. 

Nice question brother. When we verify our wallet increase our transection limit. Thats why verification is importent. Or any others reason we have to verify our wallet. 

6 hours ago, Emon00 said:

Nice question brother. When we verify our wallet increase our transection limit. Thats why verification is importent. Or any others reason we have to verify our wallet. 

i also think that they are asking for kyc as the want to increase the limit. mainly the security of any wallet is very much needed.

There are innumerable wallets out there in the app store and playstore. But not all of them are verified wallets. One must use verified wallets in order to keep his coins secure

I think exchanges that uses KYC are having members that is always withdrawing a lot of money. And KYC is really fitted when you are going to make a transaction with a big amount of money.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:16 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Allowing users to anonymously use crypto was the idea of crypto is the first place, so I wonder myself where we are heading?

On 11/24/2019 at 1:51 PM, Migo said:

KYC system is one of the powerful systems to avoid scam and hack, but I don't really like him very much, in my opinion I can say I will give my documents to verify my wallet in some conditions, one if I decided to stay with this wallet for a long time then yes, and two only if this wallet or it team is trusted and worth, otherwise no KYC no matter what happened 

Exactly my thought. Your information could be gotten from the wallet if it isn't well secured. So just like you said, only if you're going to use the wallet for a long time or it is well secured. 

your kyc data should be submit because if your account is hacked or fund loss then you can prove your identity correctly. so if you use much fund on wallet then active kyc now.

For the safety cause they must varify that we aren't using multiple account in order that they ask kyc from us.

I'm more interested in using verify than using wallet. Verify is more practical and easy to note if a service is large and popular so I feel safe with the documents I provide.

Because many people use these wallets to launder black money earned illegally, so wallets are forced to ask some users for verification (or all, it depends on the wallet)

Although online wallets have proven the most vulnerable and prone to hacking attacks, diligent security precautions need to be implemented and followed when using any wallet. Remember for this kyc is important.

On 18.02.2020 at 06:26, bosnoso said:

KUS confirmation is currently commonplace, it seems to me that for most individuals it need to not reason any dismissal, you truthful were given to get applied to it

I constantly suppose that wallet it changed into genuinely incredible for us.So airdrop round which is as of now recorded coinmarketcap do no longer miss ought to join and within the event that did not get it how to join you may be capable observe our video for to begin with airdrops to me..Pleasant of top fortune

There are many users using KYC without verification, will depend on the case. Kyc is generally safe and secure for you, it avoids fraud. But not everyone likes it.