How much can you earn in Forex? - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
andreitah1820

How much can you earn in Forex?

There are many trading company in the market in which some real and some of totally scam and the other in which some company give you withdraw in lettal amount and then you try to widthraw the large amount they band your account 

16 hours ago, Cleaner said:

No one can profit by investing or trading without experience.  If one invests with big capital then good profit will come to him.  But you have to have experience to invest.  If one invests without experience, he will lose his money.  It is not known how to invest in the Forex market.  However, to invest in the crypto world, you have to choose some coins and exchange sites

Exactly @Cleaner  no one says how much profit earns from investment are trading, because it's all depends on our skills and our investment capital, its there is no matter which market we invest crypto are forex every market need skills capital and experience.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

Exactly @Cleaner  no one says how much profit earns from investment are trading, because it's all depends on our skills and our investment capital, its there is no matter which market we invest crypto are forex every market need skills capital and experience.

@Honny143...Experience is required to invest or trade in the crypto world or in the Forex market.  But I never think about the forex market.  I always think about the crypto world.  I have invested according to my experience.  But now I am facing loss by investing.  But when the coins I have invested pump, I will sell them.

• +1 2

The greater the capital used in Forex, the greater the profit.
Because the volume of deals that will be entered into will be larger,
And also the losses may be great,
But it is a difficult market to analyze, not like Crypto, which is easier to analyze.

• +2 1

7 hours ago, Sypher9 said:

The amount of profits that can be earned daily in forex trading depends on the capital and knowledge that a trader has not so my friend. @Dorjoy12

Forex trading profit always  depend  on strategy  and especially  when you do crypto forex  trading  as the US dollar  rate decrease  often compares of different  Country  national  currency .. But those trader has good communication  with different  country paper currrency  can easily get profit.. 

• +2 1

13 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143...Experience is required to invest or trade in the crypto world or in the Forex market.  But I never think about the forex market.  I always think about the crypto world.  I have invested according to my experience.  But now I am facing loss by investing.  But when the coins I have invested pump, I will sell them.

Well @Cleaner  I'm also don't no anything about forex market, but I heard forex more risky as compared to crypto, that's why iam also invest in crypto, now some altcoins not performing well especially yobit coins, so keep patience soon these coins also pump and you gain good profit.

• Useful or interesting 1

27 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

Well @Cleaner  I'm also don't no anything about forex market, but I heard forex more risky as compared to crypto, that's why iam also invest in crypto, now some altcoins not performing well especially yobit coins, so keep patience soon these coins also pump and you gain good profit.

patients is most important for investment. All of yobit’s own coins first make a good impact on the market and gradually it dies.  So I don't like yobit coins.  I have invested in these and are benefiting from it.  I will sell these coins only when the price of these coins moves a little.  So I controlled my emotions. @Honny143

• +1 1

My friend you can earn a huge  amount in the forex but if you have experience and more money then it good for every member but if you dont have experience  and money then it should be more risky 

its all depend on our investment how much we invest and the market trend and the high network bus important is knowledge if you know about forex and about trading on it then its valeoable and you can earn much more but if don't have knowledge then its wast off time and money 

Forex trading is much more dangerous than trading cryptocurrencies and I used to exchange forex, but I did not make any profit, and I put my money with a friend of mine and he invested in them and gave me profits

Except weekend the forex is 24 hour open forum for everyone. If you can invest you can earn a lot from forex trading. Many people are becoming rich through trading forex. 

That depends not only about capital you trade on it but also about knowledge and understanding conditions of market and study characteristics to make decision to profit 

Forex trading is the best earning program and if you have a lot of money then you invest in and started the forex trading and earning a million dollars and make a own team and they work and you get a bonus points if you want to be successful trader then you get a experience for these sites other wise you loss the money 

Well, this depends on how much you're risking per trade. If you risk $1000, then you can make an average of $20,000 per year. If you risk $3000, then you can make an average of $60,000 per year. If you risk $5000, then you can make an average of $100,000 per year

16 hours ago, Cleaner said:

I will sell these coins only when the price of these coins moves a little.  So I controlled my emotions. @Honny143

Its is really good decision @Cleaner  whenever you notice little price move and feel that price move gives you profit then immediately sell, because yobit coins have no guarantee in future givesk more profit, iam already sold my all coins when price in peak stage and book my profit,

• +2 1

I don't work in Forex because I don't want to invest.It takes trx  to work in Forex, it is not possible for me to pay because I am very weak financially.My friend is able to earn a lot of money from Forex.

• -2 1

20 hours ago, Cleaner said:

i think we all in the loss , i bought fet coin from 1400 satoshi and now its around 200 satoshi but thats fine because i can hold it till the price recover , but in such situations its better to keep a part of your capital and not trade with it , its for cases like this ..

• +2 1

4 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Its is really good decision @Cleaner  whenever you notice little price move and feel that price move gives you profit then immediately sell, because yobit coins have no guarantee in future givesk more profit, iam already sold my all coins when price in peak stage and book my profit,

Yeah @Honny143..I have invested with dlrs, water tokens.  I will sell it when the market moves a little.  Because if the market moves a little and then if I sell then I will benefit.  So I am now patiently looking at the market’s price

• +1 1

7 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

Yeah @Honny143..I have invested with dlrs, water tokens.  I will sell it when the market moves a little.  Because if the market moves a little and then if I sell then I will benefit.  So I am now patiently looking at the market’s price

You invested in dlrs and water token @Cleaner then leave your price pump up Hope's, because this tokens almost dead and I don't think in future these tokens price pump up, last month I'm sold my water token at the price of half sat and face some loss, now iam happy water have not in my investment list.

You can earn upto your skills in  forex trading. Also how much work you can. How much you can read market. How much you can learn from your past. How you manage to make trading and see best time for trading in forex to earn profit. 

• +2 1

The greater the capital, the greater the profits, the greater the risk as well .. Every trader entering the forex market must fully and comprehensively study the risks and place his money in reliable platforms and through an honest and well-known broker. How many people lost their money through intermediaries

Forex is one of the best reliable platforms and huge profits can be achieved through it, but the trader must study the risks well and have sufficient experience, otherwise he may lose all his money

Forex trading is captivating as well as lucrative but the risk is even more than that of crypto currencies and one can loose investments within the blink of an eye

Earning in crypto depends upon your skills. How keen you are to earn you can earn to that much extent. Awareness of the market and proper research of the trading can give you much profit. 

• +1 1

Hello I'm new user here so according to my knowledge Even so, with a decent win rate and risk/reward ratio, a dedicated forex day trader with a decent strategy can make between 5% and 15% a month thanks to leverage. Also remember, you don't need much capital to get started; $500 to $1,000 is usually enough.