How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 19 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Be confident that your use of this forum will help you expand in the field of cryptocurrencies in addition to increasing your monthly income, especially if you are a college student and need many of those expenses.

• +5 1

I get to know about crypto currency on various platform of social media and also through my personal with some of my friends that are on crypto talk forum. 

I have been using Cryptotlock for some time now and gaining all kinds of information and knowledge about cryptocurrency.  I heard it after getting acquainted with Cryptotalk, but it never worked. In many other ways, such as YouTube, Google, etc., it is possible to adopt the idea of cryptocurrency.

For me, through social media, I heard about cryptocurrencies for the first time when Bitcoin became famous, and then I thought it was the only cryptocurrency.  After a while, my friend told me about this forum and how to learn and profit from it, which is a very beautiful thing

I knew them for a long time, what happens is that I had never had enough time to invest or investigate about them, so I recently joined this past year due to the quarantine it gave me time to be able to learn more about cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I do not know about cryptocurriencies but my friend tell me about i thing that is not currency and it is also a agreement that is why people believe on it but after joining of this forum then i realized that is also currency and makes by a procedure.

• +2 1

My sister shared it with me. Then developed my   interests on this  and  I slowly started giving my some free time on this. 

Many platforms are available to get knowledge about cryoto currencies. You can learn more by watching videos on youtube. And also you can make search on Google to get more information. 

Yes my dear I also listen the name of cryptocurrency in the YouTube and telegram as well. But the main thing is about this great forum tell me a my dear friends. So today I'm happy Thanksgiving to my friend.

• +1 1

I get to know about cryptocurrency online where i will do see different Google ad ons on cryptocurrency trading and investment on crypto coins like Bitcoin before my friend convinced me to try and learn crypto trading and investment that its going to profit me and looking at how popular cryptocurrency is now, I don't have choice than to dedicate myself towards it.

• Useful or interesting 1

I just never tried to do connection with any website ever but i introduced this useful forum bye my friend who was working from 10 days so now am getting knowledge and useful information and earning also best of luck

I likewise found out about digital forms of money on stages like youtobe and other cryptographic money news pages, there are numerous stages to find out about crypto.

• +2 1

I started work at this forum by the help of my friend and he told me all about the cryptocyrrency . I also watched some videos about the cryptocyrrency from the YouTube. And now I am a member of this forum and learning more knowledge about the cryptocyrrency.

I started learning about cryptocurrencies through online courses, and then through YouTube videos, but I gained my knowledge and great experience from this forum, there are a lot of posts and comments from the rest of the members that helped me very much to learn.

I experience it , in many ways like internet, and also channel an also advertising in YouTube, Facebook  that is the way I notice it

I had known about the crypto currency from this forum. I am a student and I was searching for a part time job. My friend told me about this forum to get a good income. He also told me about the crypto trading but I didn't know anything about the crypto world. So I came to this forum and I have known about the crypto world from this forum. 

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

Exactly, i also see some vedios on different platform for the currencies and from there i also get to know about crypto currencies.

I am newbie and many learn the how to get crypto currency and many websites visit but not knowledge the currency, and now i am 100 post work carried then complete this then think the topics and now i am totally focused on the 100 post. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Is one of my friend that introduce this to me that crypto is paid but I didn't agree with him unless I have started doing it on till they paid him I now believe with him that crypto currency is paid

I got acquainted with the cryptocurrencies through my computer, and I am doing a computer software. The application of its Bitcoin logo has been proven, and I am that today, and I work in this field and learn a lot from it.

I knew the cryptos through the use of some faucet and PTC pages, because I was looking for ways to generate income, many did not give me results, but now with the forum I am super happy because it is an income that helps a lot in these times where it is complicated to find work, I am grateful.

Conocí bitcoin en 2016 navegando por Internet y escuchando la palabra bitcoin varias veces y en 2017, antes del bullrun, comencé a comprar.

6 hours ago, Mukmuk said:

I am still learning about many things in this cryptotalk forum,  so for now I am just concentrating on reading people  comment and post, so thanks you. 

Would recommend that you also try trading cryptocurrency on exchanges like Yobit. It is really amazing and you can get lots of money if you get used to it. But if you really wanted to still discover more about trading, I would suggest that you use Binance instead of Yobit, you'll know why.

I came here and was able to make a very good amount of income. There was a time when I was working but I didn't get a job. I met a friend and he told me about a soul. I can earn income.