How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I came to know about cryptocurrency through social media, where I was told by my friends that we have joined cryptocurrency from there, you can earn a lot of money and also get knowledge, so I reply  

• +1 1

I met them doing work on pages that paid pennies of a dollar to clip ... they all changed their payment methods from pennies of a dollar to cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

I was listening to the details of KiptoCurrency from my brother and on YouTube. I was making some money from Kipto.  Talk about cryptocurrencies and I start liking them.  Now I like cryptocurrency. I'm trying my best to get ahead of myself by adopting all kinds of ideas.

Every member of this great forum that is into cryptocurrency knew about the forum and also engaged into cryptocurrency one way or the other, I knew about it when a friend bought some litecoin and got some profit when he sold, from there I developed interest 

• +1 1

I come to know about cryptocurrency through a friend of my that work at a cafe, when he introduced it to me I thought I just a forum were some will just met friend and chart not knowing is a platform that make u see different views ona single topic. After hear hearing detail from him about crypto I now develop interest.

Let me tell my story my friend. Because of this recent pandemic I have lost my job. And then I was searching for online earning system. Then I have found a video about cryptocurrency in you tube. And the profit of cryptocurrency interested me to use cryptocurrency. After that I am a regular user of cryptocurrency. 

I listen it from my friend he told me that it is the best opportunity to earn money and learning about Cryptocurrency before joining it I don't know about Cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

Once i heared about cryptocurrency on Fb during a programe of waqar zaka.Now 2 days ago my friend who was using crypto platform told me about the cryptocurrency .He asked me to join crypto platform and work online.Now i feel lucky to know about cryptocurrency.I will also suggest my friends about cryptocurrency

I heard about cryptocurrency from my cousin. He told me about this site. He told that I can earn money from this site and can fulfill my needs on daily basis. It's my good luck to being a member of this amazing forum. I hope it will give me reward of my struggles.

Frankly, my friend, I heard some information from a close friend of mine and he advised me to enter this field, and I did my part in searching within the information available within Google, and with this I reached the Crypto forum, which made me obtain a large amount of important information about cryptography and trading

• +2 1

It started with a friend who invited me to a crypto forum with some guidelines. I continued my work through friends' posts and some articles on the internet, and through this forum my information is relatively good.

Hello my dear friend I learned about the platform from my friend. In fact, it is very good. Knowledge can be earned from here. Money can be earned by investing. This is a good site. Thank you.

I came to know about bitcoin through a news program in my country. Then I asked my son about it and he gave me many interesting information about the matter. I started my own investigations about the crypto market and been doing trades and invest from time to time in the market.  

• +4 1

Dear friend  In this forum I have started a completely new work.  This is where I recently finished 100 posts.  So my experience with this forum is very little.  But I am trying to be an experienced and skilled member of the forum.  Thank you.

My first knowledge of the cryptocurrency was through a friend of mine who provided me with information and helped me enter the forum, after which I began learning and gathering the necessary experiences from all sites

• +2 1

I came to know about virtual currencies aka cryptocurrencies from one of my friend & then discovered this forum here. So  I am not an expert but also also not a newbie just a median here. 

Gentleman I tell you that I am new on this forum almost 15 days ago I joined this forum I am trying to read the post of other people's most of senior members they help me to know about the cryptocurrencies and I also suggest to you this

I learn about cryptocurrency through Facebook,youtube,in different platform which is so interesting and excited I dont know I will learn more until I get in the platform and am very happy to be here 

I know about crypto currency  and crypto talk from my best friend. When I searched about online work to leave  my work as banking officer  .he talk about the crypto and how you can earn money and make own business 

I met them by mere chance, one day I was on facebook (2013) using a mozilla browser that at that time allowed ads to appear even in the search bar and coincidentally an ad about making money with bitcoin appears, since then I have been working with cryptocurrencies.

I am a beginner and I am still learning. I have got a little bit knowledge of crypto currency by watching videos and some other searching. I have known more  on crypto talk than any other site.

I know about cryptocurrency through social media platforms like facebook and twitter. Different peoples share their referral links and they promote different websites. I get interested and ask different questions about their ads and get idea i earn good amount of money by using cryptocurrency

I heard about this platform from my friend.He himself using this platform to earn money and he also tell me about this,to earn money.It is a very good platform to earn money easily.

Firstly from my brother who is working on a website of investment and taking profit. Then my friend introduced me this platform form. And here i almost got the knowledge of all crypto currencies. There benefits and there withdraw fee etc.

I got to know it through my friend whom I present another online business to him and he reciprocate me with cryptotalk and explain its benefit