How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I learned about this about the crypto world thanks to a close friend 3 years ago, at first I did not understand much of this, I started working on a small page that gave btc satoshis to solve captchas, after I was investigating, I went deeper into this world , until I get to the knowledge that I have to date.

I came to know about cryptocurrencies through social media. At that time, I was only aware of bitcoin and tron. But after I came to know about this forum though a friend, I have gained a knowledge about so much different currencies.

• +3 1

There are many topics in this forum about cryptocurrency from which you can find many ways to earn through learning.  There are many videos on YouTube that are easy to understand about cryptocurrency activities.  Crypto Various videos provide ideas about live tasks and crypto earning can be done well.

There are many topics in this forum about cryptocurrency from which you can find many ways to earn through learning.  There are many videos on YouTube that are easy to understand about cryptocurrency activities.  Crypto Various videos provide ideas about live tasks and crypto earning can be done well.

The field of cryptocurrencies has provided job opportunities for many people as the field is growing greatly, which leads to a rise in its prices, so this field is the best investment currently that can win you a lot

i get information about this currency on YouTube and many other social media platforms. people have a very positive feedback about this platform and they said they are earning from crypto currency as well.

• +1 1

My friends first told me about the forum and the world of cryptocurrencies, then I entered the forum and began to get to know this story better, whether through the forum or through seminars.

• +1 1

I started looking for ways to make money on the Internet and found the faucets and then I researched more about Bitcoin, but at that time I didn't see it as an investment, but as a useful means of payment to use on the Internet. 
But I entered the cryptocurrencies months later thanks to Steemit and its Steem currency. At that time I learned more about the exchanges and how to sell or buy crypto easily.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I get the knowledge about Crypto currencies from the Yobit. Because it is Exchanging platform of the Crypto currencies. It has all the currencies in support. It has thousands of Crypto currencies in support.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I have heard about cryptocurrencies from my friends. And after getting curious about cryptocurrencies I joined this platform with the help of my friend. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Actually i don't know when i started working in  this forum. My friend introduced cryptocurrencies to me in last year but started to do researched in YouTube and internet as well on this year 2020. 

I knew about it on social media for the very first time. But, at that time, it was hard for me to believe it. Even I was offered and suggested to work here many times by different people on my social media accounts but I believed and started working on it when I heard about it from my cousin.

• +5 1

On 10/4/2020 at 10:16 PM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

I knew them since I looked for an alternative to the national currencies that are common and thanks to the popularity of bitcoin I tried to learn more about it and that led me here

• +5 1

I reviewed many news sites related to cryptocurrencies. I watched Youtube videos. I studied the opinions of experts. There is a lot of information on the internet. By researching, you can learn a lot of information about crypto money.

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency that can be used to buy goods and services, but uses an online ledger with strong cryptography to secure online transactions. Much of the interest in these unregulated currencies is to trade for profit, with speculators at times driving prices skyward

One day reviewing on the internet I got an announcement that talked about the bitcoin and its benefits, I decided to explore that link and  took me to a page, where  began to earn small fractions of btc, from there I was reading and learning more about this currency 

Some of my friends who were spending thir xtra time of lockdown in investment and trading in cryptocurrency told me about cryptocurrency. Then I started to know it more about in online forum and youtube.Then I came to know about this forum and started working in it.

• +3 1
  • +5 1

hello brother i know about cryptocurrncy from my friend and i liked this cryptoworld because i can earn a lot of money from it so the people did know about cryptocurrency from page and friend also the tv so that all the thing about your question so good luck for you .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

I have learned crypto currencies from Youtube, telegram and by searching in google. But that wasn't enough, i have learned a lots from this forum too. This forum helped me more than anything to learn about crypto currencies. This forum is a store house of crypto knowledge. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

A very important topic.  I agree with you. I have learned about cryptocurrencies by working here regularly. There are many senior members from whose post comments we can learn a lot and gain a lot of experience.  By working here I can learn about many unknown things.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

hi dear actually I was searching for a online earning job I tried a lot of sites and many jobs but all are waste of time then my friend told me about cryptotalk and guided me about it's rules and procedure and now I'm earning and learning from here

I first heard about the Cryptotalk from a friend of mine. He asked me to work on it. Then I watched a video about Crypto on youtube. About a week ago I created an account on it and started working. I have benefited a lot from it. I have learned a lot from it as well as making money from it. It has greatly increased writing and reading my skills. I like it very much.

• +5 1

At first, as I all think, I had heard of bitcoins and cryptocurrencies, but I thought it was for people with a lot of money and I did not care. After trying to earn extra income from home I found them again and I got to some people who talk about cryptocurrencies on YouTube and I started to like them and I think now I love cryptocurrencies.

As you see that i perform in this forum and the way i get to know about this cryptotalk forum and as the way i was introduced here by my friend as he told me about this forum he said that it is a easy and simple forum and as i see how he always withdraw his money.