How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 20 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

For me you know on the currencies during my friend who told me but I did not think I would benefit from this forum so much but when I joined him all I learned about encrypted currencies and became the subscribers and uses the money, I will always try to spread unique and correct topics and continued to learn and work.

Dear mate I do not know much about cryptocurrencies I have a bit of knowledge about it I think that cryptocurrencies are the digital currencies and it is a best way to learn a lot of knowledge and earn money.it is really a great help for all the members.

• +2 1

Personally, I learned about cryptocurrency with the help of friends. It was 2017 and at that moment bitcoin was actively growing in its value! At that moment, a friend suggested to me to do this activity with him and I agreed!

There was a day a friend of my posted new price of bitcoin on his wall so I ask him what is these so that is how he inform me and am so happy now because it pays a lot 

I know about cryptocurrency from some of my friends. They do trading and investment on crypto-currencies. Mostly they trade on ethereum. And they suggested me to join this forum. And i can learn lots of knowledge about cryptocurrency from this forum. I also learn some in youtube videos and google. Baby reading different types of article on crypto-currencies, i have got some knowledge about that.

In a university campaign about 3 to 4 years ago that time I thought this is fake but now I understand that this have a real existence and I think more popular that other currencies.

Yeah, I also read about cryptocurrency through youtube . I didn't know much about it before coming here but by working here I know a lot about it. After working here I will have the best experience .

My friends told me a few months ago about this platform and cryptocurrency in general, i was totally ignorant about this field before, i was know no thing about it, then when i joined this platform, i got good background about it, an other source of information about cryptocurrency is blogs and YouTube channels.

• +3 1

Well i knew about about it by friends on facebook .. one day a friend was asking about a job in a common group .. and some of people were talking about cryptotalk and i was wondering what is this and then i asked them about it and joined this amazing platform and i'm so lucky i knew about it early before any other site 

earlier, I don't think there's whoever doesn't find out about encryption, it being just there's a deal of how in addition to pie charts whither we have to pursue clue commit construe no matter what tend to be the great things that include cryptographic protocols, furthermore this present day. 
I started after I more matured  buddy turns up cabbage successful encryption, through and through written material plus that became sound excluding  foremost time for you to focus just about crypto operating room coin though become successful 2010 another become on me something that was once worthless furthermore these days that it's producing not bad changes

to the topic in included of our mutual in the gay cryptocurrencies as well as its future potential possibilities through which the users can earn income and knowledge. So im extremely to accepted check in to rute occasion gazed 

Well my friend told me about this world of the crypto currencies and others also. First I didn't agree with your opinion but later when  starts working , I was very happy to being the oart if this forum. Because here we can earn and learn at the same time from this forum.

I think, I found out through YouTube videos that there aren’t many Spanish-speaking channels by the way that tell you how it will work and how you can opt for it and then I started researching myself and started doing a lot of research.  About electronic money and new technologies and cryptos.

I didn't have any work at the time of this corona. Because of the corona virus.  My older brother gave me ideas about this crypto.  I started working here I like this site a lot.  Now I work here regularly and gain knowledge.

Initially i knew about the bitcoins and other virtual currencies and one of my friend told me that you can earn bitcoins at this forum. Then i joined this forum and through this forum i get to know about cryptocurrency. I was stunned to know the cryptocurrencies are just like units of a bitcoin. It was a unique experience for me.

• +2 1

one of my friend told me about this platform of the crypto currencies and others also.At first I didn't agree with your opinion but later on when  I started working , I was very happy to be a part of this forum. Because here we can earn and also learn at the same time

Well i was presented to crypto by my friend and presently i have been in this field for 2 months long time presently i for the most part get to know around unused monetary forms from twitter and the official pages of the trades

My friend tell me a great work for this platform and then a joint this platform and I am happy to join this platform because this platform is very good for earning and learning.

So after i dove deep and started learning more and more and on the subject of electronic money and new technology and cryptos.

@Anny22  dear friend my friend told me about crypto currencies  he told me the benefits of crypto talk. Then I joined this forum and I am learning more about crypto currencies. 

I got to know about crytp currency as back as ten years ago when I was still in high school. It was strange and I don't take it serious. Some years later, crypto currency is now the leading currency in the wolrd. That is why it is always good to be on a platform like this. As it stands now, through this platform, I got some information that tells me how the future of crypto currency will be. I am very glad to be in this platform. Thank you. 

My friend tell me about crypto he says this is a very good forum earning and also learning then I joined this forum. I also saw some videos about cryptotalk at YouTube . So I am very thankful for my friend because I liked this forum

I learned about cryptocurrencies on internet but this site provide us great amount of knowledge about cryptocurrency . Cryptocurrencies are now spreading all over the world many platform introduce it but no competible with cryptotalk. 

• +1 1

Dear you get information about cryptotalk on youtube and others app. But you also get information about cryptotalk currencies on this platform. On this platform you know about this platform. You should ask help to seniors that they guide them about cryptotalk. So on cryptotalk we can learn everything. On cryptotalk you can earn a lot of money and enjoy your work. My frnd  tell me about cryptotalk currencies and its advantages and told me how we work on this platform and get money.