How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 25 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Hey dear friend as you asked and we all know last days of situation I was searching for a good opportunity to learn and gain knowledge my friend suggested me cryptotalk and guided me everything now I'm here and doing my work gain knowledge about crypto

I came to know about cryptocurrencies from social media. Then i started searching about bitcoin. Now I'm grateful to be a part of this platform and i can learn as much as i want.

@Anny22I got to know about crypto currency from a friend who was so desperate to teach me then but I wasn't serious about him because I taught it was something illegal, so when I saw some changes in his life I decided to make some research about cryptocurrency and I found out it wasn't an illegal business, I then started to learn from him.

I was introduced to digital currencies by my friend, he started talking in front of me about the information he gained thanks to this forum and the sums of money that he acquired in exchange for useful posts, so I joined this forum to gain the experience he gained.

Honestly i got this from my brother first and after that i do my researches and investigate about them because i was curious to know what is that and how we can earn these cryptocurrencies and now i am doing work at this forum and enjoying my work and time and also learning as days progressing.

• +1 1

I did not know anything about cryptocurrencies, my brother accidentally heard about it from his friends and started working with it, and after that he told me and explained to me about it and I joined the platform

By my closest friend he tell me about this website many months ago but i don't trust them because in market there are many online work who just only want our money and then you give it they will suddenly disappear that's why i don't work in this website since long time ago but i think i should try once and then i tey it and using it since 10 days ago this was a very good website i love it seriously

Well, I even have now no longer been withinside the understand for a protracted time, however I started out to pay attention approximately the subject of cryptocurrencies for three years or so, at that point in my usa they started out to speak approximately the subject, I located exciting the reality that currencies or Digital tokens may be really well worth even greater than bodily money, so I began out learning and getting to know greater approximately it. From movies on youtube or businesses on telegram to marketplace information or the inventory marketplace they've helped me loads to apprehend a bit greater, on this discussion board I even have additionally had the possibility to examine private reports of folks that are higher controlled on this field (which provides too). I assume while you are very inquisitive about something, getting to know approximately it's miles the satisfactory part.

Crypto is introduce to me by a friend from the collage,who has been living a good life in our midst. He has been working for different currency for ages,but point out cryptocurrency as the easiest and relevant forum for me to work with.

I have know about cryptocurrency to my big brother. He is a treader. After knowing about cryptocurrency I have get the proper explanation from google and YouTube. 

Hello dear friend if you want to learn a lot about cryptocurrencies this is the best platform that I can suggest. Here you could learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies such as trading etc. Apart from this you can also earn a bit of money from this platform.

You are right to say that cryptocurrency is a great way to work, you can find your hard work here. In my thinking everyone who is working on this forum will be earning well from this forum. Why talk and earn so much. 

• +2 1

I knew about this blessed forum by referral, a friend told me about it and the successes he personally gained by been in the forum. But at first I thought the task would be tedious but everything seem to be just fine.

Good question first about crypto Talk and crypto currency my friend tell me about this. I tell me all method about it. Then I came on this wonderful forum. This forum is full of benefits and knowledge. 

My dear friend I was informed about cryptotalk by one of my friend. Now I thank him for letting me know more about this platform. I gained more knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this platform and now I have made my mind to study more about its trading.

one day i heard that there is an international currency that contains the highest value in the world then i did some research about it on the internet then i came to know that it was possible to earn by a peculiar currency called crypto currency. so i started it & now i am damn sure my trust was worth it.

• +2 1

I'm also getting knowledge about virtual currencies at many sites such as youtube, google etc. This forum also helping me alot to know about crypto currencies. I rode the informative content created by seniors to know more about currencies, btc. This forum really adding knowledge and experience in me about virtual coins.

• +1 1

I got to know cryptocurrencies from my friend as he has been working in the field of cryptocurrencies for a long time and then I started searching for more information about cryptocurrencies until I joined this forum and learned everything I wanted.

• +4 1

I am using social media  also And i was finding online job and a friend of facebook tell me about this forum and i joined it and i think i have a good platform for the earning and earning because i am earning on daily basis in this forum and learning well about the trading my english is now better than past and i have improve my reading and writing skill also so this is the great website to me.

• +3 1

Actually I did not know about Crypto currencies before joining it . Now I know about Crypto currencies by this forum. I have learned a lot about trading and cryptocurrencies . This plate form is fully helpful for me. @Athul krishna

• +1 1

A some time ago i see a video on youtube then i not give him any importance becuse i did not know about crypto but a few days ago my friend tell me about crypto at detail he is also working  he tells me many more advantages about crypto so i joined it to learning and earning

Like everyone else, I was able to understand cryptocurrency through cryptotalk. I am well aware of its possibilities. Cryptocurrency can be sent to any country without any charge. I still have more to learn about crypto and I think it will be possible in the coming days

Till one year ago  I don't know about the crypto currencies. But I have much interest in the online earning then  I met with my relative he told me that you need to join the Crypto currencies because it's a demand of time . Then I joined the crypto currencies for future profit and batterment. It's my good decision of my life .

I first got to know about it was on the social media but it was not specifically talking about this forum, just about trading and Bitcoin and the like , then a friend told me about this forum and I could not believe it at the beginning and I had to try it for myself and I did and it turned out to be honest and real forum. 

• +4 1