How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

The first time I heard about cryptocurrencies on TV when bitcoin passed $19,000. it was said that some bad people were trying to do something illegal with the help of bitcoin. It was a long time ago. But this was my first meeting.

• +1 1

It was through a video page that I paid with cryptos then I started to use some faucet and now I have joined this cryptotalk forum that I have been recommended, to learn much more about bitcoin, crypto and its functions 

Dear friend, for me, I got to know about cryptocurrencies in this forum that my friends told me about, and now I'm still learning and it's getting better than before.

Some of my friends tell to start it they said that you will earn money and have jib as a part time and after learning it you will be able to invest in it. Than I search it on YouTube and then I started it .

I get some information from my friends and some from YouTube.

I think, I haven't known for a long time, but I've been hearing about cryptocurrency for 3 years or more, in my country at the time they started talking about it, I found the interesting fact that currency or digital tokens are more important than physical money.  Could be more valuable, so I started researching and learning more about it.  From YouTube videos or telegram groups to market news or the stock market they have helped me to understand a little more, in this forum I have had the opportunity to read the personal experiences of well-managed people in this field (which adds a lot).  I think when you are very interested in something, it is good to learn about it.

I think, I found out through YouTube videos that there aren’t many Spanish-speaking channels by the way that tell you how it will work and how you can opt for it and then I started investigating myself and started doing a lot of research.  About electronic money and new technologies and cryptos.

• +5 1

The new and old members close to me always talk about cryptocurrency on the advantages of it and I feel very encourage to join because is a place that you learn and gain I was guide by a member I met in the system which I was guide to join and now I can also guide those close to me to join.

• +2 1

On 10/5/2020 at 1:11 PM, tienda said:

There are a lot ways to know cryptocurrencies now is not hard to find information like before, before yes is not easy to know anything about cryptocurrencies, not you have Youtube, forums...etc also you have Crypto Radio here on this topic you get a lot of audio information:

After joining cryptotalk I am wondering for an online work but I don,t find it one of my friend advised me try work with crypto then I started he said it give me a handsome income and I am very happy and peaceful how long I join it it give me a hop of earning.

I listened about crypto crunncey from my friend before that he did worked on this platform so he recommended me and i joined this forum with big inspiration.

Getting acquainted with digital money from my companion, The additional time you spend on this site more you get information and it causes you to develop quickly. there are numerous stages on the web to find out about digital money, however, before me, the crypto talk discussion is best than others in light of the fact that here we can become familiar with the skill thoughts of exchanging and contributing.

• +2 1

I met cryptocurrencies on the platform.I worked on to make money online and in different places, such as tape.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

Hey fellow I have knowledge about digital courancy for long before but don't know how to earn latter my friend told me few months ago and guided. Me how I can work here and can earn crypto currency @Shaniii786

• +4 1

I got to know about cryptotalk from my one of the best friend. She also use this and she recommend this to use at least for a once. She got the excellent result by using this site. I also hope for the best result. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am a student and I was looking for work, but because corona and the curfew, I sat at home and searched on the Internet for work, I read an article about crypto and liked, and then I started my journey as a beginner.

• +2 1

The first time I heard about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies four years ago, but at that time I did not care about it at all, and last year I got to know this forum through my brother and began to learn about cryptocurrencies and my education about it began more than one day.

I've seen some videos in youtube about the potential of cryptocurrency and its opportunities. But then I didn't completely understand about it, so I started searching about it and i got to know about various coins and crypto terms.

Welcome, friend, I learned the cryptocurrency through a friend of mine who has been trading it for two years and he told me how it works and traded it, learned the taps and saw a way to explain it also through videos and on Twitter, I read about it.

Years ago I started working for a website where they paid you to place some captchas and over time I learned more about the commercialization of these. It has not been an easy road but over time I have been learning many things that have made me earn money, I am happy about this, cryptocurrencies are the present.

I need to know around crypto cash by an awfully kind family part. He persuaded me to enroll with this gathering. So since at that point I got so familiar to the gathering. The sum of information you'll get in this gathering is so exceptionally astounding.

• +1 1

I first heard the word cryptocurrencies from a friend of mine and at that time I was just completely blank about whatever it is and why is it and what benefits are of cryptocurrency and then after listening to her and then researching on google I got knowledge of it.

Dear I found out about digital currencies through this gathering however my companions they counsel me to begin dealing with it to get cash and data about exchanging and they caution me about the standards of the stage.

Dear friend my classfellow advice me to join this forum he said me this forum is best for learning and earning both things. He said me he is earning good from this only by making comment on different topics. Best wishes for all 😊

In get to know about cryptocurrency from my school mate that started benefiting in it earning for long and take me little time to learn and understand what is all about cryptotalk, coin and tokens.

hi dear im new here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing and exchange affairs each and everything i learned here and still learning about crypto courancy and digital marketing an i have joind by suggest my brother 

Well,actually for me knowing about cryptocurrency is from freind of mine and he explain we'll explain to and now to ve in this site if feel excited and am really happy for that to be hear is a privilege to me,now am learning and also earning