How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Hi dear friends, I know about this forum from my friend. He is working here almost last one month. He said to me that the brother if you make money then you must join this forum. When I join this forum and start working here then I get the idea that this is so important fore because it gives me so much knowledge.

I got acquainted with cryptocurrencies through the Internet, I researched a lot, learned and studied many information to achieve success in this field, and now I trade cryptocurrencies and make profits.

Creyptotalk is best platform to know about cryptocurrency even youtube is not helpful as like cryptotalk. Because you can find daily new updates of cryptocurrencies. There are many experienced members in this forum and they are very helpful. So you can easily learn about cryptocurrencies from this forum.

Cryptocurrency is digital money that's means there,s no physical coin or bill. It is all online. You can transfer cryptocurrency to someone online. If you buy a cryptocurrency you have to store it. You can store it in a digital.

Cryptocurrency is digital money that's means there,s no physical coin or bill. It is all online. You can transfer cryptocurrency to someone online. If you buy a cryptocurrency you have to store it. You can store it in a digital.

On 10/5/2020 at 6:16 AM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

I additionally found out about digital forms of money on stages like youtube and other cryptographic money news pages, there are numerous stages to find out about crypto.

Hi my dear friends,

There are a lot ways to know cryptocurrencies now is not hard to find information like before, before yes is not easy to know anything about cryptocurrencies, not you have Youtube, forums...etc also you have Crypto Radio here on this topic you get a lot of audio information. Thanks so much my dear and beautiful friends

Hello dear friend, I heard about this forum through some friends who advised me to use it as they have benefited a lot by developing their experiences and acquiring many skills

Absolutely right points discussed related to cryptocrruncy I am sure and believe information and knowledge is more important then other way because everyone things is different and etc, good luck.

I have the Knowledge of crypto currencies From friend of mine that introduced me to the crypto currencies world, then I'm paying with good amount of money.

I came to know about cryptocurrency from my cousin and from youtube channels. I also met cryptocurrency on several places like faucets.

I came to know about it when I saw a video about cryptocurrency on YouTube. I still don't know much about it but I'm eager to learn about it. Over many years, I have seen many posts on social media about it but i have never gave much attention to it. Now I'm ready to research about so i can understand it better.

Hello dear friend, you ask a good question how I know cryptocurrency, so answer is my facebook friend tell me that cryptocurrency is a great platform and i can earn good amount of money, my friend also refer this forum, so I want to thank my friend introduce such a wonderful platform to learn cryptocurrency.

I heard about Bitcoin in 2014, I guess.
When it rose to very high levels,
From that time on, I started getting to know crypto, but in a very simple way,
About a year ago I started to go deeper into the crypto field and try to invest in it.
I will never go out of the field because it is one of the best areas that have a future.

• +3 1

Through my friend only I know about crypto currency. Then from here I getting additional information. Now I am intrested in more, so I am gonna find more information through YouTube and other social media. As a beginner I think I would.

To be honest, my friend before came to Cryptotalk, I wasn't know anything about Cryptocurrency even I was heard that name from my friend who brought me in this forum. So all the knowledge and information I have gotten about Cryptocurrency from this forum. 

• +1 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

It is a good question. When i was a new member then i know about cryptocurrency by a friend . Then i also take a help from social media . Then i know that cryptotalk is one of the best forum for earning . It have a great knowledge and many sources of earning.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi friends,

There are a lot ways to know cryptocurrencies now is not hard to find information like before, before yes is not easy to know anything about cryptocurrencies, not you have Youtube, forums...etc also you have Crypto Radio here on this topic you get a lot of audio information. Thanks so much guys and good luck

Good day admin of this site hw are yours happy new year.serosly Am  a new member of this site I don't have any idea for this topic.

• +1 1

Dear mate i know about the crypto currency through my brother and family members. Then i use to search about the Crypto currencies on YouTube and google to gain knowledge about it.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I can use different means to know it like my friend all the moderators here and all my family members etc. Through many I can know about it I first learned it from my friend then I am working here slowly and the experience is done now I work here  I want to do and present something good in front of everyone. I want to use my intellectual labor. I hope everyone will cooperate. Thank you.

introduced to this great forum by one of my close friends back in 2019 when we are in school,  bit I didn't take his advice to join not until 2020 when I saw his profits from investment and trading. 

• +1 1

my friend suggested this platform for me for online earnig . according to him this is very useful website and world wide trusted and it pays you much more you that want . and i have observed this all here.

I learned about cryptocurrency from cryptotalk forum. Before this joined  was know about cryptocurrency little bit ,now i know many of things which is so important in our earning.  So the only source which give me the knowledge about cryptocurrency is cryptotalk.  Now i know how to earn and which thing have more value . Trading and investment knowledge is the key to success. 

• +1 1