How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 18 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

Good topic. I learned about cryptocurrencies through the internet, social media pages and electronic articles. Some of my friends also helped me understand this field.

I can't say much about does coins because I'm just starting have knowledge about those coins, but I believe that with help of cryptotalk forum I will gained many knowledge and experience that will help me control coins.

Well, I have not been in the know for a long time, but I began to hear about the topic of cryptocurrencies for 3 years or so, at that time in my country they began to talk about the subject, I found interesting the fact that currencies or Digital tokens could be worth even more than physical money, so I started researching and learning more about it. From videos on youtube or groups on telegram to market news or the stock market they have helped me a lot to understand a little more, in this forum I have also had the opportunity to read personal experiences of people who are better managed in this field (which adds too). I think when you are very interested in something, learning about it is the best part

I was introduced to cryptotalk by a friend of who had heard of it but actually never worked on it as well. We were supose to register and work here. I think this is how lot of people come to know about cryptotalk: from friends and families. I have never come across any promotion don for the forum.

• +1 1

In many countries it was not previously easy to access correct information on cryptocurrencies

Now, there are many platforms and websites specialized in the field of cryptocurrencies and how to trade and invest them

It is easy to reach

This is really good

• +4 1

I knew it since a long time through my social media accounts. But ofcourse I didn't believe it to be a real platform for the very first time. Then my cousins started working on it and I accepted their invitation.

My brother and my family members were talk about the crypto currencies and i was not known by them but after i start to know about the crypto currency on Facebook pages youtube etc.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a very interesting, unique and easy way to earn bitcoin and gain knowledge and experience about cryptocurrency. This forum is a golden opportunity for us to reap innumerable benefits and fulfill our small desires. We must value this forum and follow the rules.

• +1 1

On 10/4/2020 at 9:16 PM, Anny22 said:

I began to investigate a little more about virtual currencies, through videos and platforms that allowed me to earn cryptocurrencies It is a unique and excellent experience to have an extra income

My friends invited me and together to the motivation of my brothers, I did not have much confidence until I met this forum and I see that it is possible and we also gain a lot of knowledge and I know that I am not the isma since I started.

From my school mate someone introduce this to me as source of income as a student and also as a skill for learning more ideas out side class Rome activities and am happyy for this grate opportunity.

• +2 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies through a friend who invited me to invest and earn money, then I did my own research to be well informed.

My companion enlighten me concerning crypto he says this is an excellent gathering procuring and furthermore learning then I joined this discussion. I additionally saw a few recordings about cryptotalk at YouTube . So I am grateful for my companion since I loved this gathering.

• +2 1

My friend introduced cryptocurrences to me in 2014 when was in College but i joined crypto world in 2017 after i finshed Colleg. Cryptocurrencies has coma a long way.      

hey everyone . how are you?

i hope you all well. i am new here new member and new beginner. 

actually one of my family member ask about his earning through this work then i came to know about this wok and i think this is coolest work i have ever seen.  

thank you 

best of luck

I was in this platform advisely by my brother,he explain about this platform of cryptotalk to me and I decide to join,after i join this for u I come to know that it is a best decision foe me to be in this site becouse am learning much things here now and also earning

• +1 1

Actually I'm new here and friends introduced me to crypto currency and I also go on reached to have knowledge on what crypto currency mean and I know it now,crypto currency is a platform that can help you to archives your goals and also to have more knowledge on any website world wide.

First I know about crypto currency from my friends. They told me about the currency. Crypto currency is becoming popular nowadays. People are now showing interest in it. Then I research a bit. I saw videos in youtube and read see different Websites view. Thats  how I know about crypto. 

Through my friend. My friend suggest me and convince me to work here. And i must say this is really amazing project. I love to work here and also lucky that i am a member here. I try do something good in here. Hope for best. Let's see what happen.            

Yes you are right cryptotalk provided us the both knowledge as well as money at the same time so we should not Miss this fantastic opportunity In addition it also provide us alot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

You can learn about cryptocurrency from many ways you can read the threads from cryptotalk forum to know more about them btc Ethereum ltc and many more and it is surprising to know about them and live from them without a doubt they are the digital future on a global level

• +1 1

I got to know about crypto currency from my sister.She work this site for a long time.She told me about this crypto site.She encourage me to work this site properly.We told me about the advantages of this site and teach me how to earn money from this site.Now i am working this site and earn a large amounts of money.

• +5 1

Hello my friend, in fact, I learned about cryptocurrencies from social networking sites and did my own research on them and learned trading by watching courses and trading constantly. I wish you good luck

• +5 1

Dear i know about  crypto from working on telegram .

But I can't take risk to invest here.

Because people Blake male the investors.

They take money from investors and block the investor.