How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Anny22

How did you get to know about cryptocurrencies?

I have learned about cryptocurrency from my brother and friends.They introduced me to this digital  currencies.And then i started to know more from youtube and other sources.But cryptotalk and its members helped me in every possible way in the field of cryptocurrency.

I began to do that too this year and it given me some good idea but I am most of all learn from Cryptotalk and have now a very good idea what to know about cryptocurrencies. As persons we have to keep learn since we are in this part of deal and being trader with cryptocurrencies.

I heard about cryptocurrency and bitcoin accidentally from my friend in 2019, and that i had no idea that , and that i researched and learned on my very own through a number of the distinctive channels on YouTube, and that i am also here to find out and take experience.

Was in searching for online work I saw on YouTube about cryptocurrency, I came to know about it completely. And working on the platform on this, I have gained a lot and hope that I will keep working on it in the coming times as well   

That is a good question. I learned about cryptotalk from my friend. And I learned about the basic knowledge and instruction about cryptocurrency from the senior members in this forum. They are truly inspiring and informative.

One of my best friend told me about Bitkrypton which is an crypto trading company then he also told me about Bitcoin worth in all markets. After that I start searching in this topic and then I reach here to get all useful knowledge about crypto currencies.

• +2 1

Actually a lot of my friends and relatives are doing job here in cryptocurrency they told me about this beautiful forum and advised me to make this account and when i created this account i really got happy and now i work here with great interest and spend most my time here...and i would advise my friends to make this account..

• +2 1

We can work on this side because we can follow a lot of rules about how I learned about cryptocurrency. I hope we can work on this side here. I see that my friends in the circle can learn a lot about this.  I was able to become a lot of friends in this matter when I learned something good here and had my experience per

I heard crypto for the first time on 2016 or 2017. When i heard about it i didn't consider to invest because i don't have the knowledge back than. Since 2018 i am investing and trading crypto. I wish i invest earlier but we 'll probably say the same things in the future because i see a great future for crypto. If we invest wisely these days, we can take a benefit in the future, but these are all my thoughts.

Sometimes I am using myself and my friends are also using it is a very simple and  wary first of all we have to post disco in the hobby, then after that we have to make 20 comments daily, then we have no more company  

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I learned about cryptocurrencies through my friend who works in the platform and he explained to me some rules about cryptocurrencies and I entered the world of cryptography and I also began to learn by myself and loved it because it increases my knowledge of cryptocurrencies and trading and makes me some money

You will get to know about crypto currencies by doing a complete reasearch on google and in cryptalk.org .You have to spend some time daily in this website reading comments and post so that you come to know about people experience.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I heard about this from a friend of mine. I see my friend posting here. Then I ask him about it. At first I didn't have any interest but my friend requested me to post 100.Now I am very happy to be able to work here. Because it gives me different kinds of knowledge. It also gives profit. I thank my friend for this.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I had come to know about cryptocurrency since 2018. It is a really good online business. Now it has got famous all over the world.it is comfortable and profitable work. I collected knowledge of cryptocurrency from youtube telegram etc.and I'm still continue to getting knowledge abo blood cryptocurrency.thanks cryptotalk at all.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Through bitcoin , it was one good thing that happened to me so to me we need to grow and put together that power to it, so to me right now we have to keep on going and curating that power to to it , that is very important and we need to find space to it

• +5 1

When I started I first saw a documentary on Bitcoin on youtube. Most of them are created in a very bad way trying to lure people in and it is obvious that the people that talk there and made these videos are only interested in the money.

• +5 1

On 10/5/2020 at 3:06 AM, Javier Alvarez said:

I met cryptocurrencies on the platforms where I worked to earn money online, and in different places, such as faucets, ptcs, freelance websites, among others.

Just like me, cryptotalk forum was exposed to me in quest of making enquiry about platforms or reliable sites to make crypto money. Since I was already in to participation of faucets, bounties and air drop campaign

• +5 1

Yes I think it is very interesting question firstly my friend tell me that you are able to know crypto and start your crypto trading. So after this and another friend take the path to cryptotalk and finally I be able a crypto trader.

• +5 1

Well One day while talking on messenger, my friend told me that there is a site where they pay for 20 comments every day.I was a little surprised to hear and asked do they really pay by commenting?He said yes..  In fact it is giving us the opportunity to earn income in a very short time.So the  I started working here out of curiosity and I saw this site actually pay for post and comments 😛

I was sitting at home looking for a job with a friend and he advised me to enter the forum. I did not believe him at first, but with time I learned many things from the forum

• +5 1

I watched videos on the internet. I read the information on various platforms. I followed the opinions of the experts. I have read a lot of articles about cryptocurrency. There is a lot of information about crypto on the internet.

Crypto currency is a hot topic in all over the world. It roams on the main stream international media, social media. It is not a hidden secret anymore. People are now being attracted towards investing here and making big profits. I came to know from the media and the social media but information about crypto talk which is a source to earn crypto currency was told by one of my friends. He guided me to the crypto forum and briefed me about the job. 

This is what we need to know from this forum in the mean time. If you are looking for information then you to stay here and learn what you want about cryptocurrency.  This forum has the ability to make your mind clear.

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

I learned about cryptocurrency from my friend.  She tells me it's a very good platform.  Many are earning from here. It is a way of earning a good income with little effort.  So I joined here too.  It is really a very good source of income

I had heard about platform on YouTube, Facebook Instagram and many other websites of rain and along with that my friend also gave me complete information about it and also told me that it will be very beneficial for me.  And then after joining this platform, I have a lot more money and I have less money on this platform, I like it very much. I request friends who are new in you to join this platform.

• +5 1