Why is bitcoin so expensive? - Page 10 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavish

Why is bitcoin so expensive?

Because day by day Bitcoins prices Rising ,the market also begin to go up Bitcoin is so much expensive 

Nice question ! 
I think it was because it was the first digital currency in the world ! in addtion to the great demand it received because of the smart marketing of it ! 

It was the first coin to appear and it exploded the cryptocurrency early on. It is highly valued because the past contributions made by BTC have made BTC valuable. It made a limit, so its value was more expensive than the rest of the coins.

Bitcoin got so expensive because it got popular. The more people who accepted that it could have market value but very little utility, the more expensive it became. ... Bitcoin is worth 43,130.85 yuan because those people purchasing bitcoin with yuan recognize bitcoin as a store of value.

why bitcoin is so espensive ? I think its answer is very simple ! because there are high demand of bitcoin and there are many peoples who are using bitcoin 

Thank you for post a good topic, I am new, i have lot of question, this is one of my question, i read some reply from here, this is very helpful for my knowing.

Bitcoin has established it self as the mother of all crypto currency. It is so expensive because of the limited supply and the large numbers of usage. It is the bases of other crypto currency exchange. 

5 hours ago, sf2993 said:

As a main reason for being Bitcoin Expensive, I think it has high market value and a lot of demand because it can be easily invested to make more money.

The price is determined by supply and demand. There are few bitcoin in circulation compared to the number of people in this world, if each person is buying bitcoin then the bitcoin price will go up and knowing that many people do Hold makes the price increase more

Edited by Red-Jones

On 11/22/2019 at 9:34 PM, Slavish said:
Здравствуйте! Биткоин такой дорогой по нескольким причинам: Ограниченное количество токенов в 21 млн. По расчетам последний биткоин будет добыт майнерами в 2040, каждые 4 года происходит халвинг и награда майнерам уменьшается в 2 раза. Анонимность транзакций. Можно переводить любые суммы и ваш кошелек никогда никто не сможет отследить. Спрос и предложение. Чем больше его покупают, тем он дороже. Скорость транзакций, если сравнивать с банковским переводом. Можно брать кредит в биткоинах и расплачиваться им в магазинах.

Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.

i agree for the rarity of bitcoin and so supple and demand has a huge impact for his price and the speed compared to banks (only if we are talk about worldwide transaction)

but i don't agree for the anonymity of the transactions i mean, it is true, but with all those recent rules made by governments the anonymity it is getting less every passing day

Because Bitcoin is the most expensive coin among all other cryptocurrency that's why it's very famous and people of all all kind of investor uses Bitcoin for their investing my all kind of investor uses Bitcoin in their investing plans

Hello there

Thank you very much for post a useful topic, I am from Bangladesh, Here's it not only expensive, Bitcoin are banned in Bangladesh, Still it is unstable in third world.

Bitcoin is so expensive because the demand for Bitcoin is so high and the supply of Bitcoin is not sufficient to cover that high demand so the value of Bitcoin increases to compensate.

On 11/23/2019 at 4:34 AM, Slavish said:
Здравствуйте! Биткоин такой дорогой по нескольким причинам: Ограниченное количество токенов в 21 млн. По расчетам последний биткоин будет добыт майнерами в 2040, каждые 4 года происходит халвинг и награда майнерам уменьшается в 2 раза. Анонимность транзакций. Можно переводить любые суммы и ваш кошелек никогда никто не сможет отследить. Спрос и предложение. Чем больше его покупают, тем он дороже. Скорость транзакций, если сравнивать с банковским переводом. Можно брать кредит в биткоинах и расплачиваться им в магазинах.

Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.

The first reason why it is very expensive already was because of it's growing demand while the tokens will almost mined already. 

So we can expect that in the near future, the price of bitcoin will skyrocket if this kind of situation will continue to happen and the demand will not stop. 

It’s very easy carry some weight that why btc is subsequently expensive. Worldwide people manipulate it and its exceptionally kindly request bright coin than any other coin. 

Because -in my opinion- its the first coin that the people know and trust and there's so many people and company's work hard to own it so the price is very high

The cost of bitcoin is being paid further high-priced for the reason that its provide is limited, contrasting fiat which container be in print continuously. The amount of new investors as well continues to grow.This is in addition the explanation for prices bitcoin hence expensive. But this will be interesting, for the reason that for childhood shareholder investors canister extremely profitable with circumstances like this.

Look bro for example you have 10 friends team who is invest in your company and your company go high thats simple  i thi k bitcoin  have many investors thats why bit coin very expensive but better for online business 

Due to the number of people who are after Bitcoin also bitcoin is the best digital currency that is being created so what is the backbone of crypto business that's why it's 2 expensive

On 11/23/2019 at 2:34 AM, Slavish said:

Because it consumed more electricity power.  

Bitcoin is the world leading currency and it tends to increase in price when the values increases. As soon as the values of Bitcoin increases it affect the price.

Another reason why it is expensive is because it is the first cryptocurrency to exist and it is very fast and reliable like you said. Most people prefer using it too. So all these things are what makes it expensive.