Why is bitcoin so expensive? - Page 13 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavish

Why is bitcoin so expensive?

On 2/13/2020 at 7:23 AM, Arafat koko said:

Bitcoin is so expensive because Bitcoin has been the first crypto currency and it has taken a lot of time to grow and expand round the whole world and I believe that Bitcoin will grow more in the future.

We all know that Bitcoin has become a successful currency as many companies are beginning to explore the potential of using it as a payment or even payment method. General Chat Chat LoungThe price is still down but I think it is still higher than other coins but I am sure it will rise soon. 

Bitcoin is expensive because it is too much alot of volume. And big eagles causing the increase in prices.

• +1 1

On 11/23/2019 at 4:34 AM, Slavish said:
Why is bitcoin so expensive?
Здравствуйте! Биткоин такой дорогой по нескольким причинам: Ограниченное количество токенов в 21 млн. По расчетам последний биткоин будет добыт майнерами в 2040, каждые 4 года происходит халвинг и награда майнерам уменьшается в 2 раза. Анонимность транзакций. Можно переводить любые суммы и ваш кошелек никогда никто не сможет отследить. Спрос и предложение. Чем больше его покупают, тем он дороже. Скорость транзакций, если сравнивать с банковским переводом. Можно брать кредит в биткоинах и расплачиваться им в магазинах.

Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.

yes, bitcoin is expensive due to its limited supply, but bitcoin is not fungible and can be tracked so thats not one of the reasons why it has value. The most likely reason is that its the first cryptocoin and is identified by the mainstream as THE cryptocurrency.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

Bitcoin is a digital asset that is most sought after by everyone in the world, has a limited amount and is one of the most preferred online transaction tools. Bitcoin is a new and popular innovation in the wider community, which makes it very expensive.

• +2 1

On 11/23/2019 at 3:34 AM, Slavish said:

You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track.

Actually Bitcoin is pseudonym, not anonymous. You can track the transaction over blockchain but it's need an expert knowledge to be able to do that.

Bitcoin price is so expensive because the demands is more than it's supply (basic economy).

Speaking the supply, actually satoshi nakamoto has been reduce it 1 million coin, satoshi will not moved Bitcoin on he/she/they wallet.

This question always arise in mind also.but i think it is expensive because cost of its mining and another reason according to my views is it is the first ever digital currency so might be this is a reason.

Nice explanation my friend on why bitcoin is so much expensive. And I this this is great for digital currency earners and I believe that this bitcoin is going to get more and more expensive in future. 

On 1/28/2020 at 3:11 AM, Crypto555 said:

Bitcoin is getting more expensive because each year the number of bitcoins existing is decreasing and the demand of it is higher and higher so people are willing to pay more 

And also more and more people start using it every single year. This means that the more people are using it the higher will be the demand for bitcoin since there is only a limited supply 

bitcoin is so costly in light of the fact that numerous individuals are getting it. The more individuals get it's cost will expand more. Anyway there are such a significant number of minners. I feel that is the reason btc cost is so high.

Bitcoin is very expensive because of it popularity, as in  large numbers of people are involved, high cost of mining, and potentially economics theory of demand and supply is applicable too

Bitcoin is expensive because other coins can't outrun it which makes it as a famous coin that has higher value. It is expensive in a way that it's a fortune too just like gold.

On 2/15/2020 at 11:28 PM, Muhammad sohail786 said:

What are you wanted to say. You mention my post without saying anything. I think you mistakenly posted. I hope you will fix it.  

Bitcoin is so expensive because of its users and member worldwide that give credit since it is all over the world the price increased that's my opinion 

Bitcoin is so expensive because it is the first cryptocurrency in the world. Where supported by limited supply but have big demand and also for the adoption is more fast than altcoin.

I think that is normal the price can be expensive like now. But currently Bitcoin is on bearish price, maybe now the good time to buy some Bitcoin for future.

Why bitcoin is so expensive? Because bitcoin is indemand always and most of rhe people keep buying crypto so thats why the price is expensive.

9 hours ago, Foisal123 said:

Yeah mate i'm also agree with you.people are also interested on this coin.bitcoin is also trusted coin in crypto market.      

Thank you for supporting my thought. I think bitcoin is a very good coin but many coins have potential to bet bitcoin. So we should be aware of it.    

Bitcoin price isn't actually too expensive.  The amount that is formed on demand or that the investor is willing to pay is actually real value.  If we look at the prices that change instantly, today's price is the price that more investors are willing to pay.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Bitcoin in my thoughts why is high-priced because coins are restrained to 21 million limited cash.  that's why bitcoin is also the first digital money this is said to were determined by new satoshi following other virtual property.

On 11/22/2019 at 8:34 PM, Slavish said:
Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.

Well, the information you provided to us is good, but there is a correction to the mining expiration information. The date you mentioned is wrong, but bitcoin mining will end in the year 2140, and that is approximately.

The biggest reason behind its price is its mass adoption. It is almost adopted by everyone in the world. Even we can use it to pay to amazn. That's amazing.

The supply made a huge impact on the price when the demand is high, you have to bid to get it in the market, that's the beauty of Bitcoin unlike fiat where the supply is unlimited and because of that some country had a bad economy because of to much fiat printing

On 11/23/2019 at 12:06 PM, Mursanna said:

Bitcoin is famous for its price and many people only know bitcoin, but don't know the names of other coins, like my family.

Bitcoin is the great coin and so many peoples will like it thats the main reason the the BTC price is going to be high and still it is child it will go up more and more in future and in the 2020 is the bets year for the BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Bitcoin is excellent invention in present global its use international huge its even have a ATM sales space its additionally have personal blockchain , mots of the reason its charge big because of its market call for.

I think that bitcoin might be made of a precious metal. For which the price is so high I think its campaign is going well so it costs so much.