Why is bitcoin so expensive? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Slavish

Why is bitcoin so expensive?

Здравствуйте! Биткоин такой дорогой по нескольким причинам: Ограниченное количество токенов в 21 млн. По расчетам последний биткоин будет добыт майнерами в 2040, каждые 4 года происходит халвинг и награда майнерам уменьшается в 2 раза. Анонимность транзакций. Можно переводить любые суммы и ваш кошелек никогда никто не сможет отследить. Спрос и предложение. Чем больше его покупают, тем он дороже. Скорость транзакций, если сравнивать с банковским переводом. Можно брать кредит в биткоинах и расплачиваться им в магазинах.

Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.
  • Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 6
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Slavish said:
Здравствуйте! Биткоин такой дорогой по нескольким причинам: Ограниченное количество токенов в 21 млн. По расчетам последний биткоин будет добыт майнерами в 2040, каждые 4 года происходит халвинг и награда майнерам уменьшается в 2 раза. Анонимность транзакций. Можно переводить любые суммы и ваш кошелек никогда никто не сможет отследить. Спрос и предложение. Чем больше его покупают, тем он дороже. Скорость транзакций, если сравнивать с банковским переводом. Можно брать кредит в биткоинах и расплачиваться им в магазинах.

Hello! Bitcoin is so expensive for several reasons: A limited number of tokens in 21 million. according to calculations, the last bitcoin will be mined by miners in 2040, every 4 years there is a halving and the reward to miners is reduced by 2 times. The anonymity of the transactions. You can transfer any amount and your wallet will never be able to track. Supply and demand. The more people buy it, the more expensive it is. The speed of transactions when compared to Bank transfer. You can take a loan in bitcoins and pay them in stores.

One of the essential reasons why bitcoin is so expensive is because of its high worldwide use due to its cost of mining due to the increase of its own technology and blockchain, also being a non-palpable asset makes it a kind of financial dynamite which many can acquire freely.

46 minutes ago, Keith700 said:

One of the essential reasons why bitcoin is so expensive is because of its high worldwide use due to its cost of mining due to the increase of its own technology and blockchain, also being a non-palpable asset makes it a kind of financial dynamite which many can acquire freely.

Yeah, i agree with you because that's what i think too. Bitcoin is very expensive because it is very popular in world wide. Many people are using it to make the value of bitcoin rised. That's for me. 

8 hours ago, Raven said:

Yeah, i agree with you because that's what i think too. Bitcoin is very expensive because it is very popular in world wide. Many people are using it to make the value of bitcoin rised. That's for me. 

Bitcoin is famous for its price and many people only know bitcoin, but don't know the names of other coins, like my family.

• Useful or interesting 1

38 minutes ago, Mursanna said:

Bitcoin is famous for its price and many people only know bitcoin, but don't know the names of other coins, like my family.

Yeah that's true. Bitcoin is very popular, so many people in the world are using bitcoin and i think you should tell about your family too because the price of bitcoin will increased. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

Edited by Raven
  • +1 2

Yes I also think that since Bitcoin is expensive, it has a large number of users, but banks are quicker to do Bitcoin transactions .But it is wrong to say that the more people buy Bitcoin the more it will higher its price.   It seems to me that the price hike on the part of the not  customers does depend on the market.

• Useful or interesting 2

I think bitcoin is so expensive because many people are buying it. The more people buy it it’s price will increase more. However there are so many minners. I think that's why btc price is so high.        

Bitcoin got so expensive because it got popular. The more people who accepted that it could have mercket value but very little utility , the more expensive it become.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There would be no reason for bitcoin to be so expensive because many people support it and use it and in that way they get to have more opportunity to make the bitcoin more expensive than the way it is back in the days.

5 hours ago, Raven said:

Yeah that's true. Bitcoin is very popular, so many people in the world are using bitcoin and i think you should tell about your family too because the price of bitcoin will increased. Correct me if i'm wrong. 

It's hard to explain bitcoin at current prices, except for prices like 2017, which will make my family easier to believe.

Why bitcoin is so expensive? I think its answer is very simple because there are high demand of bitcoin and there are many peoples who's are using bitcoin.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

Quite an interesting topic, everything is possible, bitcoin is quite a peculiar topic, today it has one price, and tomorrow another. I think someday bitcoin will be replaced, and it will not be so valuable, or it will be many times more valuable than before! Well, its price, confirms all these factors, during halving it is worth making a purchase of cryptocurrency

• +1 2
  • +3 2

21 hours ago, Slavish said:

I think the utility of Bitcoin is the reason for high price of bitcoin as we can see bitcoin have very 

lower fees against the credit card fees are about 3%, you have complete control over your money, bitcoin have the ability to easily send money P2P in an instantly compared to 4-day bank transfers.The transfer of other property through methods like colored coins, not having to rely on banks to send your money on foreign.

• +2 1

11 hours ago, Mursanna said:

It's hard to explain bitcoin at current prices, except for prices like 2017, which will make my family easier to believe.

Yeah, that's true but there is no lose if you tried to tell about crypto currency to your family. Show some evidence that they could believed to you just like you are earning money here. I don't if that is the year that bitcoin rise almost 1M.

Because if you own it, and you spend your time for the bitcoin you can earn more money than you spend in bitcoin yoh can earn it x2, the money you spent in bitcoun can be returned to you twice because if you own bitcoin, it is very profitable. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Yes you are correct to understand the concept of bitcoins we must apply the law of supply and demand in its value. Also because of popularity, it become factor for the value of btc.

Because the demand for Bitcoin has increased day by day, digital transactions including payments and crypto currency pairs are present in many things, and the demand for anything increases the price, so Bitcoin has become so expensive.

Yes, bitcoin has become a successful coin because of many companies started looking for the potential of it by using it as a method of payment or even salary. As of now the price went low but it is still that high compare to other coins but I am sure that it will rise up soon.

Men heard this name from many source and shown theit interests on it. Many giant companies buying a lot of bitcoins because they are believing it. so its price is also increasing in every year.

• +2 1

Bengali?

View this Topic

The admire of Bitcoin remains high due to its potential which of the Blockchain take to the fore that backs Bitcoin. The Blockchain extension is certainly promising by now a high potential and a demonstrated victory upon a little scale.

yep because of limited supply of bitcoin the price will be expensive, but you can still buy any amount of bitcoin. I don't think year 2040 will be mined the last bitcoin, I thought year 2140 will be last mine?.

Edited by miskyming

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

I concluded why bitcoin is expensive because some users feel that Bitcoin is more valuable or more useful than other currencies. Because transactions using Bitcoin do not require a long time and how to use it is very easy.i like BTC.and my Dream is to have it . 

• +1 1

It is certainly good that the author says about the possibility of payments through bitcoin in different stores, but is not this a huge disadvantage? After all, if you take one bitcoin in debt, it can fall, and you immediately fly into large debts, and it is you need it?

I think it's because of the population of the bitcoin users. The more people in bitcoin, the more the value of it rises which is good for us.

Bitcoin is the number one Cryptocurrency and the highest value of Cryptocurrency in market. Bitcoin is expensive because of the supply and demand of Bitcoins, A lot of people use Bitcoins all over the world and the value of Bitcoins is increasingly right now.