Banks are way too analogy? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
faceless

Banks are way too analogy?

On 11/22/2019 at 6:24 PM, Ardian1206 said:

I think there is no other choice to do all transactions at the bank, even though there is no good development in its offer.  I hope all will turn to the future system, namely the crypto world

Let's just say that the system of our banks is old and they are not developing it so that are analogous and that are also not open to new developments such having cryptocurrencies which is I think a big disadvantage for the future because they don't want to increase the security of banks

On 11/22/2019 at 3:22 PM, faceless said:

Banks have very poor technological means that they use to run their services, like the fact that you have to stand in a fallen to pay for bills school fees etc. It has been years since the establishment of banks and still there is very poor advancements.

While Bitcoin Bitcoin has only been around for 10 years and it has already changed the lives of people and threatened the very presence of banks.

Why do you still believe in these banks? they have nothing to offer anymore.

At this point I don't use any bank account. Because they are in old system. I trust on blockchain technology and I use crypto as payment system. I hodl my all assets in cryptocurrencies. Banks should upgrade their system with blockchain.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

In spite of the progress and development achieved by the cryptocurrency and the regulations regulating it, we can never abandon the banks, which is the main thing in our lives because all of their currencies are recognized in all countries of the world, while cryptocurrencies are prohibited in many countries, and frankly I think it is impossible to solve Cryptocurrencies are the place of paper currencies, so we will always remain heavily dependent on the banks, and I hope that the technologies of the banks will be developed to become more speedy in completing all of their transactions.

In these 10 years cryptocurrencies has given a good competition to banks. Most of banks are still using old technology. Now people no longer have to go , cap in hand, to a bank instead they prefers to use cryptocurrencies for their transactions while being at home and this process is way faster then that of banks.

If the whole world supports crypto transactions will be faster if banks replace cryptocurrencies That's why I think banks are similar because they are a much safer place to keep our money. From now on it is safe to subsidize.

I think that's part of the typical economical system that doesn't want to update their rules or standard conceptual events for a big reason. They rather want everything more as hust to be and that's why banks are analogs.

But there should be a time where this has to change and start being more rushed rather than stalling for stuff that people want in no time like decentralized transactions.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

On 11/22/2019 at 2:22 PM, faceless said:

Why do you still believe in these banks? they have nothing to offer anymore

No doubt bitcoin is progressing well day by day but people still linked with banks system. And i think it is due to confidence which is not on crypto market. Every month we hear a news of hacking or scam of exchange. This make people to avoid crypto market. 

On 07.05.2020 at 23:30, kabanidze said:

Banks should not introduce cryptotechnology. Satoshi himself said that cryptocurrency was created to destroy banks, so that people forget about banks and use cryptocurrency. So how will banks use and implement their enemy?

Well, if banks don't want to lose their profit and money they would have to implement cryptocurrency in their system in order to stay up-to-date and be useful for people.

Banks are old system practice since ancient time all the way we know it have a poor technology system but we expect more advancement in it as cryptocurrency also advanced. 

Well people trust banking system even if it seems to  have a slow and stressful method of making transaction people still likes working with it because the bank seems to be more secured than crypto which is the banking system cants be hacked into .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If you're right but I think we're the ones who need to update ourselves and look for a financial alternative to the banks as they're not the best at helping us make money 

I have to use these banks in my daily life in order to complete my financial transactions and this is a must, and I believe that since the invention of bitcoin, people changed lives and the role of banks has become a secondary in the global economy, and I hope that banks will rely on blockchain technology soon

Banks are centralized they can't do whatever they want because they have to go through the very long government procedure which will be even declined by the government. So, it's hard to develop in banks. But i still believe in banks.

On 4/30/2020 at 4:18 PM, Shahrukh hassan Sourov said:

Bitcoin is giving us more profit and I can improve faster. Currently, more benefits are available from banks, Bitcoin and Wallet Banks need to have confidence because they can secure transactions through banks and benefit from keeping Fiat currency clean

Banks have a reason that they are analogous and I think that it is because they have prolonging and preserving the old ways of banking and not considering the new possibilities when it comes to changing the ways of how banking system works

I think banks make some sense. The crypto can fall and you will lose money, but not in the bank, you have insurance that your money will remain intact. Of course, you will not earn, as with the growth of a crypt. Inflation plays the same way, you go a little negative. I would say that people use banks because it is an old and reliable method.

• +4 1

Not all transactions and payments can be made on the cryptocurrency exchange.  Banks are better suited for this.And most people trust banks more than stock exchanges.

• +1 1

Banks do not stand still, I do not know how in other countries, but in mine there are enough banks to compete with each other and improve their services in the financial sector. Only recently we have updated the application of the bank "Sberbank", added a bunch of possibilities, from the application you can pay for any things: the Internet, credit, insurance, transfer funds to any person in the world, and even call a savings taxi or order food. I trust banks because their products are getting better and better, making our life easier.

• +2 1

On my side I can say that banks now days are not too way analogy because it's also uses digital system and platforms to do transactions world wide for instance the use of PayPal.

• +3 1

Yes in many countries the banks have the cheap resources. But the top banks are working like present and modren era. And they have the good resources and facilities for their users.

• +3 1

I think this is an interesting post. What I think since banks haven't legally fully accepted digital currencies and thier mode of payment due to thier fiat money settings it's really a competitive condition for them .This is a really possibility showing thing for banks to be anological .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Most banks are very advanced and did a lot to upgrade their systems and develop e-banking and mobile banking apps the last decade. It was Bitcoin that was ahead a lot but this gap has been filled. Bitcoin difference is decentralization.

• +2 2

There is a lot of work being done in so many ways that curate the right formation to it , there is a lot of work to it and we need to follow every simple strategy that works for them there is a lot of work to which that follows and puts  together every single structure to banks , but banks are tough and difficult to go with

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 11/22/2019 at 11:22 AM, faceless said:

Banks have very poor technological means that they use to run their services

I don't think so my friend. Banks have very efficient systems and very secure today. Maybe in earlier years they were outdated but they have shown they can be very adaptive in market changes. I don't support banks but this is how I see their systems. 

But I agree that cryptocurrencies are ahead of banks and banks perhaps can't ever have decentralization, unless decentralized banks appear.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Bitcoin can change the life of the people of the developing countries but so far it have not been adopted by nations. Once it gets adopted we will be able to pay all the utility bills by sitting at our home.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day