Please suggest best Crypto wallet. - Page 2 - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
sdsonjoy50

Please suggest best Crypto wallet.

Both are good . generally i like coinbase wallet because i think it is very much user friendly. security is very high of both wallet.

I want to suggest you to use Blockchain and Coinbase cryptocurrency wallet.These are the best cryptocurrency wallet.They have more security to keep safe your crypto

These wallets are both good, here the choice is purely individual, someone likes the design of the blockchain wallet, someone just trudges from the design of Coinbase

I think coinbase and blockchain crypto currency wallet are best wallet.both have some wonderful feature.i have used it.they are very much immune.

On 11/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Guys i'm new crypto Trader. i'm use "FreeWallet".

I heard there are 2 crypto wallets called Coinbase & Blackchain.

Coinbase & Blackchain Crypto wallet Which of the following is best?

Dear friend i suggest you that you always used the Blockchain wallet for crypto currency and feel more secure from other thread. I also used this wallet and always give ideas for other traders used Blockchain wallet use for the storing, sending and receiving crypto currency. 

On 12/15/2019 at 2:28 PM, nykas said:

I have never heard about Blackchain wallet. Do you mean BlOckchain? Blockchain.io is the best crypto wallet for me. I have been using it since 2017 and there weren`t any problems with it 

Blockchain wallet is the best one for me too it's support multiple coins litecoin bitcoin Ethereum pax It's a stable Coin bitcoin cash ans stellar xlm and have all the time some a good airdrop 

On 11/20/2019 at 12:41 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

Should the title of this topic be 'Please suggest which Crypto wallet is the best' instead of the current title? Anyway, none of the two options should be treated as a wallet, as you can't hold the private keys (you can't get to access your bitcoins in blockchain.com unless your try to recover your wallet by using the electrum wallet to get access to your private keys)

Edited by Kauvincx

I would always suggest coinomi wallet  because it is easy to. Use and you can get your private key with yourself, but other wallet dont give you pvt keys

Coinbase and blockchain are the most use wallet right now, well no doubt because those wallet securities are amazing. so thats why most of the trader use this kind of wallet.

I think Coinbase and Blockchain are more popular and easy crypto wallet. Coinbase is one of the easiest ways to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrencies, which earns it the first spot on this list. With Coinbase, you can connect to a U.S. bank account and easily transfer dollars in or out of your wallet.Blockchain is the technology that allows Bitcoin and other digital currencies to exist. Expect to hear more about Blockchain far beyond the digital currency world. The Blockchain wallet is similar to Coinbase in that it is an online wallet and you can buy and sell directly through the platform in more than 35 countries.

Both wallet are best, I'm using both wallet. In blockchain wallet litecoin, bitcoin cash, ETH, and bitcoin is listed. Best thing is both wallet transaction fees is very low. As well as they provide safety too. Actually I suggest you blockchain is good for new crypto traders because blockchain is safe and easy to use.

Wallets that are needed these guys should be well secured and multi coin. No need getting many apps just to store many coins, with just a few are legit, and probably wouldn't run away with your hard earned money since exit scams are rampant. Also few are secure, from hacks. Like Trust wallet and Netbox wallet. I like some its features too. And the wallet is intimately integrated into the browser so your rewards for browsing are quickly stored there. And the private keys are well away from prying eyes, in your drive.  These are the projects I always suggest to friends and acquaintances,because I believe in their success. https://netbox.global/

IMG_20191213_142541.jpg

I don't know much about crypto wallet but I believe this site is a very good site. You must know the reviews about it. And you need to know about its security.

Both those wallets are great. But will have different features between them. So having to choose, would long but on what one suits you

Don't use Coinbase. You don't have control over your crypto over there, no access to private keys of any wallet. Generate your own pair of Private keys and use another interface where you can import/export those keys. That way you have full control over your funds.

If you need a wallet for many cryptocurrencies, try Trust wallet or Atomic wallet. If you need a wallet for a particular cryptocurrency, then for bitcoin it is electrum.

The 7 Best Bitcoin Wallets of 2020

Best Overall: Coinbase. Courtesy of Coinbase.

Best for Security: Trezor. Courtesy of Trezor.

Best for Desktop: Electrum. Courtesy of Electrum.

Best Online: Blockchain. Courtesy of Blockchain.info.

Best for Free Buying and Selling: Robinhood. Robinhood.

Best for Intuitive Desktop Use: Exodus.

Best for Mobile: Mycelium.

12 hours ago, 9geria said:

Coinbase and blockchain each are superb and relied on cryptocurrency pockets.however coinbase does no longer guide all countries. you could use blockchain from any usa. in case your united states of america does now not aid coinbase you need to use blockchain.

Yes as you said coinbase not support all countries it's just in USA UK and Eastern countries of Europe but blockchain it's all over the world . Fir me is the best

On 11/20/2019 at 9:41 PM, sdsonjoy50 said:

From the begening of my crypto life i am listening and using these two wallets blockchain and coinbase. These two are really awesome wallets even they have started giving earning opportunities. 

i am trusting for cryptonator and coinbase also crex24 i am using 3 of this and no problem in future i wish also

I actually started to use Go4cryptoo  because my brother suggested it, he was impressed, like, it almost doesn't make problem!) 

the registration process is not that difficult, which also brings points to this pocket.

I like coinbase. It's good and especially safe. The fee is also very good. But if you want to be more secure, use a hardware wallet. Good hardware wallet and absolute security.