Gold or BTC, which will you choose? - Page 6 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

Gold or BTC, which will you choose?

One important thing to consider is their profitability. Bitcoin stand a chance to make you rich in within short period of time, depending on the quantity you possesses. Due to its unique feature of volatility, that yield an ample opportunity for making profits.

• +1 1

If I had a choice of gold or bitcoin I would definitely choose bitcoin .. bitcoin is safe to store you can carry it anywhere and exchange it for traditional money anytime

• +2 1

For me Bitcoin is far better than gold. The volatility of gold is very small and if you go for short term then you won't be getting any benefits from the gold unless your capital is huge.

On 11/29/2019 at 5:23 AM, Migo said:

I don't know anything about gold field, and I don't think that anyone will choose something he doesn't know about it, so I will choose bitcoin like always 

As @Migo said I'm also not tracking gold and lack information and I choose Cryptos for Investment that's why Bitcoin is far better than gold in my perspective.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 5/19/2020 at 1:02 PM, Kapil Koirala said:

I will certainly invest in bitcoin over gold because I don't have much knowledge about gold investment. And also investment in gold in very risky because that is a physical asset and it needs a tight security and also investment in such assets is limited but there is no limit in buying bitcoins.

Bullion market and crypto market both are similar but the difference is gold real asset and crypto digital asset, both assets investment strategy same like when prices low buy and when price high sell, but the major fact is gold prices not increase quickly its take  years to reach good price, but crypto its totally opposite means we earn profit quickly so I suggests invest in crypto.

• +2 1

Without any doubt i will choice up bitcoin because bitcoin Isn't a stable coin so anytime it price can go up and go down and as we know day by day currency price increase up so to get profit i must choice bitcoin.. While gold is a stable coin which has no chance to increase it price hugely..                     

• Useful or interesting 1

In comparison between the price of gold and Bitcoin, the price of gold is more stable than Bitcoin and can be relied upon to store money for a long time and losses are less because its price is not very volatile

both are good as well valuable also , but personally still I didn't make any investment in gold beacuse already I have Good experience in Crypto market . bitcoin is always my favourite coin as a long-term investment coin .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 12.02.2020 at 06:24, khan22 said:

My choice is also the BTC because the BTC is the best coin in the crypto market and it give so much profit to those peoples whose buy the BTC at the low price on 1$ and sell that at the 20,000$ and now it will go so much high at 200,000$.

If i were to chose between the two, iprefer the BTC. Because bitcoin price has two movements either inceasing or decreasing, while gold only the same as time flies.

• +3 1

I still find investing in gold safer and more rational
The cryptocurrency market still has a long way to go

On 9/5/2020 at 9:59 PM, KURTAULI said:

If I had a choice of gold or bitcoin I would definitely choose bitcoin .. bitcoin is safe to store you can carry it anywhere and exchange it for traditional money anytime

Due to the many fluctuations in cryptocurrency, it still does not seem safe to invest

Perhaps in other times everyone wanted to go for Gold, but times have already changed, now BTC beats by far, not only gold, but also usd. The rise of communications and the internet has allowed everyone to know that with BTC you can do wonders and earn incredible extra money in the short, medium and long term. Opportunities for everyone. I don't know much about the field of Gold, but if I can assure you that if I were in it and they presented me with BTC I would move to cryptos without hesitation. The future is here. In about 20 more years 1 BTC will cost a figure of money that you can not pay even with gold.

Meanwhile, the road is littered with speculation, and the world's leading economies - with their respective central banks - continually analyze the situation and act accordingly. The policies of monetary issuance and capital injection, in order to stimulate demand and revive the economy, are leading to a depreciation of traditional fiat currencies.

Behind the curtains of the economic discourses of the protagonists of the traditional financial system, emerging markets are gaining ground in the digital world and are beginning to seduce the younger generations, who in the medium term will be responsible for taking the reins of the economy world.

According to a recent report by the US bank JP Morgan Chase, there is a shared sentiment among investors in betting on alternative assets to traditional money as a store of value. However, the directions diverge generationally.

Older generations continue to gamble on historically safe havens like gold and stock bonds, which have been important safeguards in the five months that the coronavirus pandemic has raged.

For him. The timing would continue. My. Investments in gold, it's better to have something. Physical to have something. Virtual, we don't know what I can. Going in a few years but as the cryptocurrencies grow it is getting strong in the market but we continue to bet on gold still 

bitcoin has been characterized by having a volatile price which makes it attractive to investors who expect to earn good amounts of money in a short time, whereas gold is much more stable therefore it is a long-term investment, so if you know what you do bitcoin is the best option and with regard to the security of virtual wallets it is certainly a risk that would be minimized by using physical wallet technologies such as trexor

• +5 1

I will choose gold on the huge profits I have made from bitcoin, but I am waiting for the price increase of the bitcoin in order to sell the amount that I own and convert it to gold because I think that the gains that I have made from Bitcoin will not be repeated in the coming period because any project that you enter into in its early stages will earn from it well But when a large number of people enter, the benefit decreases

Gold is a very safe asset and considered a safe haven asset, its value will always increase little by little, but bitcoin has managed to position itself as one of the best investments of the decade in a very short time and this gives a lot to talk about, the bitcoin has a greater projection in terms of increasing its value and this means great benefits.

In comparison between the price of gold and Bitcoin, the price of gold is more stable than Bitcoin and can be relied upon to store money for a long time and losses are less because its price is not very volatile

Gold.
Gold has higher market capitalization. Although I use btc as a refuge of value, even more than gold, because btc s long term has greater growth potential.
The btc can be stored by the hardware wallet, which is the only way to have them safe, since they are offline. wallet type trezzor, ledger, safepal

Edited by Yjfebres

i choice bitcoin why bitcoin is buy is very simole im useing my phone  and coumpter and buy bitcoin is smol ammounte same time gold buying is very deficalt 

On 11/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

The price of both assets gave much to talk about during 2019, a trend that will continue in 2020. In addition, the crypto community and gold bugs have been confronted for years, attacking each other to discredit each other.

As an investor and trader for more than 8 years, I can say that an investment portfolio must have both assets and that is why we must leave the absurd debate of which asset is better; Both have unique properties that offer us very interesting advantages.

Let's start with Bitcoin.

1) Without a doubt, Bitcoin is the most advanced and honest form of money in the history of mankind, and yes, I say money because with BTC we can buy other currencies such as the Dollar.

2) It is impossible to manipulate and I am not talking about the exchange rate, I mean its emission controlled by a computer program with a preset amount of bitcoin.

3) It has the largest, most powerful, secure and most distributed computer network in history, making it impossible to attack.

4) It is a form of money that cannot be censored, stopped or reversed and is therefore totally apolitical.

5) It can be stored and hidden at very low cost.

6) You do not need third parties to validate transactions, eliminating intermediaries.

I could certainly go on listing its advantages, but I think these are the most relevant. Now we go with the Gold.

1) Gold is the oldest and most used monetary form in history to secure and transmit wealth for generations.

2) Pure gold is a metal that can be stored forever and does not lose its properties over time, which makes it very attractive unlike banknotes and other metals that deteriorate.

3) It is a form of commodity money that will always be worthwhile by itself, eliminating the risk of counterparty (It is the risk that is incurred when one of the parties may default contractually or credit)

4) Gold cannot be issued either, but must be extracted through mining and its quantity on the planet is limited.

5) It can also be used in jewelry and space technology, although its use is less compared to monetary.

6) The stability in its value makes it an ideal complement to Bitcoin.

It is safe to say that gold, which is a proven and effective investment tool, will maintain its position in the market and no one is going to give up its use.
In turn, bitcoin has an excellent chance of growth in the long term, and therefore more and more individuals and corporate investors are adding cryptocurrencies to their list of assets. So they diversify their investment portfolio and at the same time get the opportunity to earn in the event of a new native.
The reasons why gold has given way to state currencies will sooner or later lead to the transition of humanity to its digital counterpart. In the age of the Internet and high technologies, having a physical form becomes a disadvantage, since it is much more convenient and cheaper to store and transfer money through the blockchain than using the services of banks. The only thing that bitcoin is losing to gold today is price volatility. But if you look at the volume of the markets, gold has a market cap of $ 7.7 trillion, while bitcoin has a market cap of just over $ 115 billion. These figures are quite reasonable, because gold is already 7 thousand years old, and the Bitcoin network was launched in January 2009. The bitcoin market has a lot to grow, and the bigger it gets, the more stable the price of the cryptocurrency will be.

Gold may be safer due to the variability of Btc. But it will be more valuable in the future as technology continues to evolve and Btc is exactly accepted. I will choose Btc thanks to the advantages it provides.

I prefer bitcoin because you can invest it quickly in businesses that have the potential to generate income, also you can access them much faster than gold when you need it, with bitcoin you can trade and generate greater income, with gold not.

Right now? Gold. While Bitcoin might gain more value in the short run, it is guaranteed to be worthless some day. Maybe not tomorrow, and may not for centuries, but eventually it will be worthless and I can’t predict when that will be. Gold will continue to have value unless something very unexpected happens.