Gold or BTC, which will you choose? - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

Gold or BTC, which will you choose?

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 2
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I don't know anything about gold field, and I don't think that anyone will choose something he doesn't know about it, so I will choose bitcoin like always 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

every person and what he is his thinking  , like an exemple a person dont know about btc will choose gold surly and  one who know btc will choose him cause he is more profitable then gold 

• +5 1

I think we have all the freedom to choose on where we will put out investments..for as long as we profit from it.Bitcoins votality is where people gain profit when bull run comes and take advantage when the price dumps.Gold has just a little percent to grow it's value for long years but we can say that it is more safe than cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

For this inquiry I will answer gold as my decision. Not on the grounds that I don't care for bitcoin, but since of my assurance, it feels like gold can at present be effectively acknowledged by the overall population. Furthermore, I know nothing about gold field, and I don't feel that anybody will pick something he doesn't think about it, so I will pick bitcoin like consistently.

• +1 1

Gold is a high value commodity. It is used all over the world for many applications and its value will never fall. Demand for Gold is high but due to its scarcity, supply is usually low. Gold price will not fluctuate as often as bitcoin and mostly act like a stable coin. Therefore, it is not suitable for short term investment.

Unlike Gold, Bitcoin is extremely volatile and it is much cheaper and easier to produce (mine) bitcoin to satisfy market demand. Gold is also provided through mining but it requires more cost and energy. You can even earn daily with bitcoin and invest in it both for short term and long term. However, bitcoin is more complex than Gold and if you want to adopt it as an investment method, you should have enough knowledge and skills.

Some countries have not recognized bitcoin as a foreign currency but Gold is accepted in all countries.

• +3 1

It's true that hackers are crack the BTC wallet but that doesn't mean that wallet security are not high it happens due the user is not consuse of the protection of their wallet also for lack of knowledge hackers are hacked it easily.

12 hours ago, sdsonjoy50 said:

For this inquiry I will answer gold as my decision. Not on the grounds that I don't care for bitcoin, but since of my assurance, it feels like gold can at present be effectively acknowledged by the overall population. Furthermore, I know nothing about gold field, and I don't feel that anybody will pick something he doesn't think about it, so I will pick bitcoin like consistently.

Choosing gold is like choosing to go to work on foot even tho you have a bicycle at home that would take you there faster.  They both give profits but crypto profits are huge and fast while gold profits are low and slow.

For me I will only choose bitcoin because I actually don't know how to use gold and I never used before but only I have idea with bitcoin only.

Well I choose bitcoin because it can reach $100,000 in the future and we can always make money in bitcoin if you are good in trading..

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, Kim K said:

For me i will choose crypto for short term while i will choose gold for long term holding too. 

The reason for choosing this is the guarantee that if i pay insurance on the gold, in case of theft, i can get my gold back but there's no insurance in crypto

Yes when person who want to get profit in short term then he should invest in bitcoin and for long term investment gold is good.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

On 11/20/2019 at 4:23 AM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

You come to cryptocurrency forum and ask members  are they investing in Bitcoin. 😁

Bitcoin price is "huge" too in any countries.

About wallet, if you keep your Bitcoin in hot wallet then it is possible to be hacked but if you keep your BTC in cold/offline wallet then I think your BTC are safe.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

To think about today's conditions and developing technology, of course, my answer will be Bitcoin, but if I don't want to go out of the ordinary pattern and want to earn little money, my answer will be no doubt gold.  Still, my choice is Bitcoin because the gold earning fashion is already over.  In addition, Bitcoin is a new and more profitable investment tool and has the potential to generate more revenue in the coming years.  For that reason, my answer is clearly Bitcoin.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Te5226 said:

There are cold wallets for cryptocurrencies and I never heard it has ever been hacked, so if that's your only concern about cryptos, then you're quite safe. With cryptos, you won't have a need for a bullion or the extra security and space you shall be needing for your gold. You can travel anywhere and carry out your transactions, because distance is no barrier, but tell me how convenient you can make a payment at the other half of the globe with your gold!

On 11/20/2019 at 7:23 PM, Te5226 said:

Just choose both, diversifying investment is the best way if confused to choose where to invest. Gold and bitcoin have different functions, many people say gold can maintain the value of money from fluctuation and low inflation. While bitcoin is used to make profits but the risk is high.

I think that Bitcoin is more comfortable and safer than gold. It`s inconvenient to use and hold gold, so it`s easier to buy bitcoin and keep money in it 

I choose bitcoin because is easier to pay is easier to hold it and also if need take with you is much easier to take mobile phone with some % of bitcoin and pay with. 

12 hours ago, Ilustration said:

Me also bitcoin is my choice,  not only because this is good for investment but this is also anonymous and you are free in tax by corrupt government officials. 

If you are saying bitcoin is free in tax is that's mean to trading with gold it needs to pay tax?. If is that it means gold is more profitable that's why you paying taxes of trading

For me my choice is bitcoin rather than gold because bitcoin has a huge priced and it can be increased and you can earn more.

4 hours ago, Shahadatbd said:

BTC is the most uselfull than gold ever. Because with BTC we can earn money but with gold we can't earn money. BTC can transfer as money but golf can't be transfer as money. So I will choose BTC.

You can earn some money in gold too, but not huge and yes we cannot able to transfer gold, but we can transfer BTC to anyone with a less fee.

BTC can bring huge profit in no time, but also loss in some moments. Investing in a wise method always make us profit and boom for rich.

Gold is great if you want to wear it on your finger, in your ears, up your butt, or around your neck but I wouldn't wear it as an investment.  Maybe as a hedge against inflation, but not if you want to make money.

Since this is a crypto forum, threads like this are just stupid as are the replies in them, just like on bitcointalk.  There are so many gold vs. bitcoin threads there that it's ridiculous.  Either people answer "both" or just choose bitcoin.  Me, I wouldn't choose both.  Bitcoin to the moon or bust, baby!

2 hours ago, Sty1e said:

Of course, I choose gold, cryptocurrencies are not stable, they depend on many risk factors, such as a ban on crypto in a country, for example, and gold in its entire history has never dropped in price, it always grows, there are no risks, confident profit

Gold is also good idea for your investment but the main thing is that when an assets have stable price gaining high profit for it is very hard for us. So if you invest your money in bitcoin i think its have not high risk and have high profit.

SIGNATURE SPACE AVAILABLE FOR RENT 

For me, i will choose bitcoin. Why?  Because if you choose gold, you could gain huge amount of money but only once. If you choose bitcoin you could gain huge amount of money too and not just once. That's for me. 

Definitely I will choose Bitcoin. I will invest on bitcoin not on gold because Bitcoin has a great potential all over the world. We can't predict bitcoin price but Bitcoin will give you more profit than the gold give. And also Bitcoin is more profitable and easy to hold. So I can clearly tell that I will invest on bitcoin for long term.