Gold or BTC, which will you choose? - Page 4 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

Gold or BTC, which will you choose?

Emas dan bitcoin berhasil menjadi salah satu aset investasi paling populer. Saya akan memilih Emas karena harganya sangat besar di negara saya. cryptocurrency tidak stabil, mereka bergantung pada banyak faktor risiko.

On 11/29/2019 at 4:38 AM, Migo said:

I don't know anything about gold field, and I don't think that anyone will choose something he doesn't know about it, so I will choose bitcoin like always 

My choice is also the BTC because the BTC is the best coin in the crypto market and it give so much profit to those peoples whose buy the BTC at the low price on 1$ and sell that at the 20,000$ and now it will go so much high at 200,000$.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I will choose both and the largest portion is used for gold. Because gold is more stable and safer in my opinion than BTC for now.

YOUengine-cryptotalk.png.2ca158a48ed925f2af8f14fc1863c423.png

My answer is bitcoin. You know why because bitcoin is more accessible than the actual gold because bitcoin is like a virtual gold in life, but the this advantage of this is the price of bitcoin is not stable so I hope you think carefully always before making a choice good luck to you guys cheers thumbs up.

On 20.11.2019 at 14:23, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

You surprised me ...almost comments here..say that the accont is safe..and you can reach the price you want and let them for along time without any changing...but now you say that the account can be hacked..is that realy???

Why not both? If in future the world goes through a huge nuclear war this would eliminate electricity for some time and along with it the Internet would disappear for that time so in such case your best bet would be future. In case there are no big nuclear wars in future your better bet would be Bitcoin - it would be a good store of value and you would not need an expensive vault to store it. So having both makes you safe in both scenarios.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

Ou make a right choice, but I think bitcoin has the power that can beat gold in a week you don't need to hold for long time, for the security now there is secured wallet to keep your coins, for a hacker their is process to keep you coin safe. 

On 11/29/2019 at 4:42 AM, iloveyobit said:

every person and what he is his thinking  , like an exemple a person dont know about btc will choose gold surly and  one who know btc will choose him cause he is more profitable then gold 

You are right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable I agree with you a person don't know about btc will choose gold surely and wjo know btc will choose him because it's more profitable than gold.

2 hours ago, Ashkwik said:

You are right your point of view on the subject matter is understandable I agree with you a person don't know about btc will choose gold surely and wjo know btc will choose him because it's more profitable than gold.

Yes, this is exactly what I meant. Currently, people know more about gold than Bitcoin, so you will simply choose gold in all cases, but this will change in the future.

On 11/20/2019 at 12:23 PM, Te5226 said:

This question has been asked a lot in this forum, I think the best is to diversify investments and not to invest only in gold or bitcoin only, but by investing in them together, when the train starts we have implicitly reserved a seat for us.

3 hours ago, Albert926 said:

Of course I will always choose the bitcoin because the price increase with time but gold don't increase the way bitcoin do 

You have to diversify your assets so that you have assets that support each other. I added a little gold to my assets. Bitcoin always has the biggest portion.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Te5226 said:

We can choose both, although buying gold will make you spent a lot on fees. Consider that if you buy it physically then in order to sell it back, you will probably have either to find another person by yourself, or sell it back to the dealer. If you don't find anyone, then the dealer will give you a price that will be way lower from the value your gold holds. You might even lose 30% of the value of your investment. Do not think that gold markets are honest. They are a bunch of cheaters as well. They might even sell you lower quality gold coins that cointain 92% pure gold instead of 99% which is the usual for the same price, cheating you in process. Even if you buy gold, you will still have to worry about the security of your home, if you are to hold it there. Or you will have to store it at a bank's vault, which will be an extra cost. Bitcoin has less fees and less costs involved if you compare it with gold in this way.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I would choose bitcoin any day. But what wallet are you using that's being hacked? I haven't even heard such wallet that's being cracked every day, or do you mean an exchange wallet? Sounds like you could use a better one.

• Useful or interesting 1

I will choose btc due to a lot of volatility in prices of bitcoin. And whole crypto market still doing well and gaves us much more return on investment then any other business investment like gold.

Gold needs real market to trade, but you can trade btc easly from your home and your phone or pc and you sitting in your bed😉. I choose btc as the earn from space.

I will choose gold. Do you know the reason ,why? The gold price is always increasing in the market. If you own it, the price will be always increasing because the quantity of gold on the earth is limited but crypto currency can be mined to produce more in the market. 

On 2/25/2020 at 3:33 PM, Kawsar4509 said:

I will obviously choose bitcoin.Because the price of bitcoin are increasing day by day.And the price of bitcoin is so so good.So i will definitely choose bitcoin not gold.

I will also choose bitcoin but it never hurts to buy a little gold. Because the demand for gold in various industries began to increase and eventually gold will also be exhausted mined.

BTC: 3PmWotSGNLYiQtQgmRctqAAWVMtAayf282

In my country gold is valuable compare then bitcoin because in my country gold use is too much, but bitcoin less peoples know the value because gold is physical and we see our eyes but bitcoin not show any one that's why gold is valuable in my opinion.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Te5226 said:

the last part that you said about bitcoin is not true at all, if don't know how to keep them is your fault and not a btc fault. no one can hack your bitcoin wallet if you know how to use it properly.

for your question, i would choose gold over bitcoin because it is more stable but i like both, it like 51 for gold and 49 for bitcoin

I prefer bitcoin because the chances of bigger profit are higher. But in the same time bitcoin is also more volatile and as we can see now its price has dropped a lot because of the coronavirus 

For me, he always chooses a bitcoin currency because it is more expensive and high and I will keep it inside an external province and not connected to the Internet in addition to that I can make profits. Very large currencies if the price rises

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, we need gold and bitcoin, but as long as bitcoin is not desirable in many countries, gold is still safer, especially since you can put it in banks or transfer it to ordinary money. As for bitcoin, it is vulnerable to theft.

BetFury                                                   

Gold is for lions, or professionals, it is also a financial market, it is operated with leverage and with settlement time, so in Bitcoin you can buy on spot, and there you have your purchase for years and there is no threat of liquidation is totally different  so let's not confuse those two markets my friend.

If i was asked to choose between bitcoin and gold, then I will choose bitcoin ten times, because it has been the best coins for me to trade and enjoy the benefits of it

If you want to earn only bitcoin, since it is very easy to earn on price jumps, and if you want to store money, then I will choose gold.