Gold or BTC, which will you choose? - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

Gold or BTC, which will you choose?

i will choose bitcoins because bitcoins price too high and i easily stored anywhere no one knows you have stored this type of currency and you use anytime anywhere,

• Useful or interesting 1

Gold, frankly is a little silly. We are a digital society and we are still using a yellow metal as our non-sovereign value reserve, someday we will come up with a better technology to do this, and Bitcoin is the first candidate, let's see if it works

I don't know i think you have different mindset with me.

For me yes i will choose Gold, especially Gold Bars. Because with Gold we can store value of our money. So when the fiat money lost value for buying goods, like if you buy some foods, but the price is increase, that is sign fiat money is losing value.

For Bitcoin i used for investment long term. Where i also growing it by trading.

Please don't spam this forum!

Give me 💙 if my post helpful

Thank you.

I will definitely choose btc because how high it will go you can't even think of that in gold you can and it is very slow but in btc you can't but for future I will choose btc for my life it is great 

Bitcoin and gold both are good to invest. You can get profit from both both are good to long term investments. If i will invest then i invest 50% in gold and 50% in bitcoin. But invest in both when price is down and you can get profit in few days. But i think bitcoin is more profitable then gold.

You everyone is choosing btc. But i will go with both.

I hope you will satisfy with my answer.

Have a good day and life and investment profit.

On 11/20/2019 at 8:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

You are not really that educated on securing your wallet, and because of this you have doubt about Bitcoin, even if the hackers keeps their hacking activity, they will go nowhere if you know how to protect your wallet, amd on exchange that's their problem, our funds are insure anyway on top exchanges

I am fully confident that Bitcoin will bring more profit than gold. The price of gold is growing very slowly, and we must wait several years in order to get a good profit.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:22 PM, huyscoi40 said:

I will choose BTC first. We cannot make money from gold. It can be used to hold only for the future, but cryptocurrencies are not stable, they depend on many risk factors, such as a crypto ban in a country.

The price of bitcoin are not stable, but one thing that you can assure in bitcoin and also on gold, they are both profitable but i prefer now to use bitcoin because i see the price of it are increasing day by day. 

Gold and Bitcoin have different functions, Gold as an asset and only as a store. because the value is almost unchanged like USD or stable coin. Bitcoin value is changing as an investment for profit. So Bitcoin and Gold, I chose both.

I will do something about bitcoin and one of the reasons is that more than any of the currently active bitcoin in the bitcoin or banking sector has started to use bitcoin as Gold's Alternative and considering all these aspects as their different types of loversGold is growing more and more with Bitcoin, and that's why I think Bitcoin is becoming more and more powerful

all of the one btc is the best answer for it, yet  the prices of both are high but i will choose btc because you don't have to carry it every where and another thing that if you don't tell any one, one would come to know about it. it is safe in your wallet for long time and provide more security than gold.

I'll choose Bitcoin. The price of Bitcoin is huge in the world market. Bitcoin can make a lot of money by investing and trading. Now Bitcoin is more than the price of gold.

For me here, I will choose gold, gold has great value and is always safe, stable, gold is not as volatile as bitcoin. so I will choose gold

Because I read this tread now when the price of Bitcoin is increasing day by day, I chose Bitcoin to gain profit more .i am aure BTC is will higher than before thia year 2020

The gold has the feature to grow price permanentelly but the price is growing very slowly, so I will choose the bitcoin because it have potential to grow massivelly everyday

I guess gold will be more 'trusted'? It is a physical thing, so you can keep it safetly wherever you think is safe. Same with crypto too, but you cant sleep over you crypto wallet so hackers can steal it without you knowing. 

In my country we trade and invest in bitcoins because it's affordable and cheap but gold requires a lot of resources to hold it in my country it's definitely not adviceable because the cost is high

For investment purpose both are very good but for good profit I will go with bitcoin as its price mostly violate and I love this as I can accamulate some good amount in short run which is not possible in Gold but for long purpose I will go with Gold as its also good and profitable even its rise is very slow but still its worth to have some good amount in this as well.

If you see last 8 years price movement  crypto vs gold specially bitcoin price then  you should understand. Because after 2010 bitcoin price increase about thousands Times where gold price not increase. And day by day bitcoin more popular and many use case. That's why i always choose bitcoin.            

On 1/24/2020 at 7:05 PM, BitMart said:

For investment purpose both are very good but for good profit I will go with bitcoin as its price mostly violate and I love this as I can accamulate some good amount in short run which is not possible in Gold but for long purpose I will go with Gold as its also good and profitable even its rise is very slow but still its worth to have some good amount in this as well.

Gold is better for maintaining the value of your money or assets because its price doesn't fall overnight. It is a traditional kind of investment which is more preferred by middle-aged people who don't want to connect to internet every day and get involved with so many prices and charts. They just buy Gold and keep it. But bitcoin is the ideal investment for young generations who have grown up with computers and internet because getting profit from bitcoin requires more activity than Gold and you should be online every day to analyze the market and check prices. In short, bitcoin is more risky than Gold but if you manage it properly, you can more profit much faster.

I would chose Bitcoin for sure because I understand that if I am holding my Bitcoins in a secure cryptocurrency wallet then I will probably sleep well and I found huge advantages in Bitcoin more than gold. This is cryptocurrency era.

On 11/20/2019 at 5:53 PM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

It depend on you and your ciuntry situations.but here in my country i would like to choose bitcoin.also i can't deny the fact about the good price of gold..but it is the matter of trust and priority.