Gold or BTC, which will you choose? - Page 3 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Te5226

Gold or BTC, which will you choose?

1 hour ago, Reostra77 said:

I think gold and bitcoin are both good types of investment but gold price changes tend to be slow unlike bitcoin which can change very fast

I totally agree with what you say. Investing in gold, it tends to have very little risk compared to Bitcoin. But because gold growth is very slow, more people invest in Bitcoin.

• Useful or interesting 1

i think a lot of people will just say bitcoin because they are on a forum thats main talks in bitcoin, but to be realistic ill say people with low amount of money will choose bitcoin because its easy to grow your accounts on crypto but the big money people will choose gold.

On 11/20/2019 at 1:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I want to know from crypto people of this forum. Which you will prefer to invest, Gold or BTC? 

I will choose Gold because It's price is huge in my country. Also, I can kept gold on bank for security.

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday.           

I will always go with Bitcoin because it gives me the privilege to become my own bank and I do not have to worry about paying charges to banks or building vaults. I can travel the world with billion dollars worth of Bitcoin right in my pocket and seamlessly conduct businesses as I go. I stand to double my networth in Bitcoin in no time, tell me do you have such advantages with gold?

As for securing you Bitcoin, we have limitless options and that have stood the test of time?

I prefer bitcoin to gold, though I know gold is much more stable and secure than bitcoin, but I choose bitcoin because it produces a lot of profit, and gold is not, gold is good for holding.

I expect that Betquin is the best thing to invest in my opinion, Bitcoin is safe, better, and very good for investing in my opinion, it is better than gold and it can make you rich one day

On 12/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, Kesonie said:

They are not the same. If I have a money I will buy them both, because I believe sooner or later their value would go higher and higher. Cryptocurrency will be reconized soon in all over the world, while gold is already acknowledge worldwide now.

In that case then you're fully dependable with cryptos and you won't boast a need for a gold bars or the spare protection and gap you shall be needing for your gold.

On 12/25/2019 at 7:47 PM, Bijoy970 said:

Of course I will choose bitcoin. Because bit coin has a great demand in market. Also one can easily earn profit by investing bitcoin. That's why I will choose bitcoin because it is far better than gold.

I will surely want btc for the reason that how high-level it will energy you false piety even think of that in gold you know how to and it is enormously measured but in btc you lip service but for future I will desire btc for my get-up-and-go it is great and good.

On 11/21/2019 at 4:37 PM, hmind said:

For this question I will answer gold as my choice.  Not because I don't like bitcoin, but because of my certainty, it feels like gold can still be easily accepted by the general public.

For this I will choose Good if I have a volume of 1 Million Dollars  to trade. So it is now becoming or going all time high.

You can choose gold and save this in your bank but price of this will not increase like bitcoin do.  

On 11/20/2019 at 8:23 PM, Te5226 said:

I am not choosing btc because I think crypto wallet security is not on the high level because Hackers are cracking it everyday. 

Well,  you are still newbie here in crypto industries and you need more knowledge.  I respect your decision 

1 hour ago, AH Emon Khan said:

I would like to choose bitcoin ...because bitcoin is most successful cryptocurrency in the world at this moment.

Spam post + Plagiarism 

Good Bye to you spammers. 

8 hours ago, Maraj77 said:

Actually I will choose bitcoin. Bitcoin is one of the best successfulcryptocurrency in the world.             

Copied post.  

@Desais

Edited by Fleur de Bleau

On 12/8/2019 at 4:00 PM, adriano2010 said:

I choose bitcoin because is easier to pay is easier to hold it and also if need take with you is much easier to take mobile phone with some % of bitcoin and pay with. 

this gold value will not multiply and problematical to profit from it, gold is lone fitting for jewelry, and bitcoin is completely different.

I will choose bitcoin simply because I have more experience in trading it and I am not an expert in trading gold, and bitcoin is more expensive than gold.

If I have enough funds then surely I will go with these both because both have very good potenial for long term investment and its also giving some good profit just like Bitcoin on other hand Bitcoin is violated investment which can go in either way but its also very good for long run but for more profit surely first choice is bitcoin because its leader in all.

I choose bitcoin because one can invest in it when its price is low and gain a huge profit by selling it when price rises. Gold price on the other hand is always constant

I will choose bitcoin cause bitcoin increasing in value faster than gold so bitcoin will bring in more profit in a short period of time than gold, bitcoin can also be utilize more than gold, it is just better in many ways.

I believe I will chose Btc, because of the chance of its price skyrocketing, but if are wary of the security of your wallet, and think you cannot protect your coins, then the best is obviously to invest in gold and you can keep it in your house or your bank, but the problem is both your house or your bank is not as secure as any blockchain wallet. 

On 12/6/2019 at 7:16 AM, kusvuw10 said:

Of course, I will choose bitcoin, this gold price will not increase and hard to profit from it, gold is only suitable for jewelry, and bitcoin is completely different.

Bitcoin is the best option than the gold becasue we can make good money if we buy the Bitcoin and safe that for two to three years and we make good money when the price is going to high of the BTC and sell it on that time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am choice Bitcoin. Because Bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit

Actually I am like bitcoin. Because bitcoin is one of the best successful crypto currency. If you sell bitcoin then you can get a good profit

Actually I am like bitcoin. Because bitcoin is one of the best successful crypto currency. If you sell bitcoin then you can get a good profit

Both are good investment choices. So I will choose them both with different ratios. Of course, bitcoin will always have a bigger ratio.

<Bitcoin> 33UiM7HjYSH9ZuCfdQiRKmWNJdGhLx444W

On 11/21/2019 at 12:37 PM, hmind said:

For this question I will answer gold as my choice.  Not because I don't like bitcoin, but because of my certainty, it feels like gold can still be easily accepted by the general public.

Yeah I understand your ground at this level because gold is more legal than bitcoin at this present stage now but we need to understand that bitcoin is the future of money and note that nothing can stop the future.

Both is very good option for investment but gold more safe option for investment but my favorite is bitcoin I prefer bitcoin for investment.

If i were to chose between the two, iprefer the Gold. Because bitcoin price has two movements either inceasing or decreasing, while gold only increases as time flies.

I prefer bitcoin because it has a high chance of increase while gold the price does not vary much, gold for a long-term investment

2 hours ago, mazda3 said:

If i were to chose between the two, iprefer the Gold. Because bitcoin price has two movements either inceasing or decreasing, while gold only increases as time flies.

In what you say, that means gold or bitcoin can be profitable together. But in terms of growth, bitcoin is certainly much faster for growth. Only yourself you want to invest.

First is what are the advantage and dis advantage of each other. 

Let's start on the Gold.
Gold is that it is something that you can hold and can be seen with your own eyes. Can be molded into other object can be used in electronics and commonly on jewelry and some other things. Gold can be back up value on a certain currency even in bitcoin. It can literally be mined.

On the other hand on bitcoin
Bitcoin is a crypto currency so it has no form you can only see  your account and can see the number of bitcoin you hold. It is use to trade and in other transaction basically it is money. It can be store on wallet that is also IT based. The advantage of it is that it is not that bulky and you can easily access it. You can have some of it in small amount. 
The disadvantage of it is that you can't use it without internet. And it has only one use and it is just for trade. Just like money.

All in all they have their own advantage and dis advantage. But for me I will choose gold because gold has a lot more use than bitcoin. Other thing is that gold is that much harder to acquire than bitcoin. And that means it has more potential to have higher value than bitcoin. And lastly Gold is something that are used on ancient times up to now and still don't loose it's value and as a matter of fact it became higher and higher. It is proven that can hold value. Unlike bitcoin is just 10 years and still very volatile and we don't know if it will loose it's value or not. The only thing that backed up it's value are the investment of the people on it. What if the people stop investing on it it will loose it's value while gold is gold. It holds it's own value. It even used as a back up to hold the value of a certain property.