I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED] - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
teminalibug

I like to report a bug (some quote comes in dfrnt language)) [SOLVED]

5 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

I have not encountered this yet. But I have encountered people quoting me with a different language and would just ignore them. Maybe you could try to contact the support team. But don't be so hopeful because I too have contacted them for quite a time now and still no response.

The support team of the forum is not very active at the mean tome, i hope they imp rive this on the future. But alreday found out what was the problem.

• Useful or interesting 1

If you face this problem then you change this post in your native language and it is not difficult. I faced this type of post which is other language use other then English but i use the translator and translate  and read the most important message and follow them

On 11/19/2019 at 1:31 PM, teminalibug said:

Let me clarify; Sometimes when my reply is quoted by another person it comes in different language, at first i thought the editor translated the text on purpose, but I have encountered this several times from different people, so i figured it might be a bug.

Did any of you guys encounter this?

What about officials any explanation on this?

Yeah,it happens to me. Maybe it's because the settings of phone their using are set into their native language,that's why it happens.

Just now, faisalkhabirr said:

Hi there i would like to tell you that i have also gone through this type of issues in my account too. I saw the replies in the Russian language. But i thought they wrote it in Russian language. So i used the Google translatetor for that issue. But i also think there's a bug there

It is not real a bug, it is sort kind of an error,. happen to those who users translator to their own language, if you read somre of the post above you will get this answer on how it happens.

Just now, Ms.o said:

Yeah,it happens to me. Maybe it's because the settings of phone their using are set into their native language,that's why it happens.

Someone said it is sort kind of a chrome translator extension so i do not think this happens on people who users phones.

Edited by teminalibug

What type of exactly problem you are facing related with different different language can please briefly explain we can try to help you regarding your issue ?

Edited by Rocky002

On 1/9/2020 at 12:35 PM, teminalibug said:

The support team of the forum is not very active at the mean tome, i hope they imp rive this on the future. But alreday found out what was the problem.

what was the problem and how did you solve it? i don't think the support team is not active for only a mean time. i think that they have so many users contacting them that they can't respond to each and everyone. maybe thry should hire more people for support.

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

I thought it was me, but you guys also see the different language when quoting. It is really bug in here and still not yet fix. Hope the admins will fix this bugs so this forum will be nice.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Adiegumabao said:

what was the problem and how did you solve it? i don't think the support team is not active for only a mean time. i think that they have so many users contacting them that they can't respond to each and everyone. maybe thry should hire more people for support.

I did not solve it, i found the r4eason why it happens, it is that some users use translator tool tat translates whole page to their languages,  that is why to quoted get the language.

12 hours ago, teminalibug said:

I did not solve it, i found the r4eason why it happens, it is that some users use translator tool tat translates whole page to their languages,  that is why to quoted get the language.

Oh so I understand now. Many users who this forum isn't a native English speaker. That's why they still need to translate it? So it still keeps on happening to you? 

On 11/19/2019 at 7:31 AM, teminalibug said:

Let me clarify; Sometimes when my reply is quoted by another person it comes in different language, at first i thought the editor translated the text on purpose, but I have encountered this several times from different people, so i figured it might be a bug.

It never happened to me, but I think that the people who replied to your post did not know that the forum is in English and Russian only and they will be warned, sure do not worry.

On 1/11/2020 at 6:05 AM, btcLover said:

It never happened to me, but I think that the people who replied to your post did not know that the forum is in English and Russian only and they will be warned, sure do not worry.

But those people they reply in English, just my quoted reply turns into another language.

On 1/11/2020 at 5:58 AM, Adiegumabao said:

Oh so I understand now. Many users who this forum isn't a native English speaker. That's why they still need to translate it? So it still keeps on happening to you? 

Yah that kinda seems to be the case about this mess, but they reply in English, so seems like they do know English.

On 1/8/2020 at 6:25 PM, Adiegumabao said:

Oh okay so you wouldn't really know the exact place. I was afraid of people knowing my address because one time an Indian guy told me where I was exactly located and threatened me. Thank God he was just fooling around.

Well, I could if I would. But for what? Lol. You're not a celebrity or satoshi. I am busy lol.

Edited by lucky80

On 1/16/2020 at 8:58 PM, lucky80 said:

Well, I could if I would. But for what? Lol. You're not a celebrity or satoshi. I am busy lol.

So are you okay for strangers knowing your address? Because I'm not. And I didn't say that you should look for my address.

I haven't experience yet this problem and i hope i wont, and for the admins and moderators must fix this issue before it happens also to any or other members of the forum.

I haven't encounter such problem before but I think it might be from the system or someone quoted you in a different language and again you can make a complain to one of the admins. 

On 11/19/2019 at 9:01 AM, teminalibug said:

This is not a bug my friend. There are members here from different countries. Some of them have difficulty understanding English so they first translate your post into their own languages and then quote it to reply to your post. This is something that are done by members and I think they should quote in English and only translate quotes for themselves.

22 hours ago, Brushless4500KV said:

This is not a bug my friend. There are members here from different countries. Some of them have difficulty understanding English so they first translate your post into their own languages and then quote it to reply to your post. This is something that are done by members and I think they should quote in English and only translate quotes for themselves.

Thanks for the clarification, but if these people are not English speakers, they how do they write in english.

17 hours ago, CryptoAndMoney said:

Tho is not a bug. I noticed this but I think the people translate it on their phone and write in their local, their phone then translate it to English back.  Your quotes are in their local languages while they post in English. 

That could make sense, more than a bug explanation would, it could have been a bug, if the language was russin, but they are random different languages.

20 hours ago, Bantay116 said:

I see some post here that in other languages,  i don't now if this automatically tranlated or real post of user. 

They say those people use some sort of translate tools, that is how the quotes turns out translated.

40 minutes ago, Hina Khan said:

Why peoples say about its here is work too easy just type 3 line usefull and its good for all of us do work on it and its good for you.

I don't understand what you mean in your sentences, can you write it back with punctuation so I can understand it?

No, I didn't have that bug. It's been a while and maybe probably this problem doesn't exist anymore. Maybe somebody really wrote the answer in a different language to you??

2 minutes ago, Mahabub11 said:

yes I have also encountered many incidents like this, and I was like "huh?". After I look back at the "real post" that was quoted it turn out in English😅

i think this issues was also reported to the admins on here but so far i dont see them doing anything about it, the forum lately had been struggling and i hope to see it do better

On 11/19/2019 at 1:31 PM, teminalibug said:

i think its not bug,its normal,there are phones that automatically change the language based on which country you are.