I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 8 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

The idea of pin post is just owsum  people can see post in the top bar.

Backend support team is working good for the betterment of this forum 

Specially pin post option or timer after comments. 

I love this forum developments good luck crypto talk 

My only suggestion is a good chat box where other members can really connect and socialize this would be really good for them all and would make them enjoy each other time online but there is one problem , the only way we chat is the only reason for this forum thats why they cannot creat a chat box , but am pretty good with it as you can tell , am not complaining

if you add new forum at this site,you are welcome to your purpose.here many members are waiting for the new forum.i am happy to learn about it.please you add new forum in this site.

5 hours ago, Jasmeet kaur said:

That's a good idea you have think the moderators should think about this it will be helpful for all the committee members because now every new member get confused about the topics and the sections in which they have to be post if all the section are in different colours then it will be easy to distinguish the sections in which we want to upload our post aur comment.

Yes, like this add-on. If it is placed on the forum, it will be easier for everyone to distinguish between the topics of the modiraters and those for the other members.

All right this is fantastically skilled idea. I ruminate admin be capable of swap or augment new theme for pinned post. This may possibly be extremely for this forum. 

On 2/12/2020 at 12:47 PM, Alex104 said:

Its good to suggesting to forum its means you personally like and thing this forum is good.

Your statement is good too even I agree with the statement you gave.

Actually, if the suggestion is good for them to follow the forum then they can like in this best forum so in the future you should follow and participate in this forum when you can become better.

18 hours ago, Ambreen khanam said:

Same to you frnd and happy in your life and enjoy Allah help you and successful in your life plz pray for me 

Thank you my friend, I hope that God will bless you too as you wish .But I hope you put more helpful responses, good luck brother .

this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum policies   and the opposite every day topics that we must post .

2 hours ago, Amna963 said:

Yes i am totally agreed with you  the forum them is very annoying for eyes especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share  what do you think about it here in this topic ..

Yes i know i hope we should all suggestion all suggest  new things so they and new features  and make the forums better , it would create more creativeand less spamming i think ..

Yes i know i consider is a smaller  amount  imperative than others with althogeter my respect  ,because  and we understand crypto is one of the nice outsourcing web page ..

Thank you for your opinion, I also put this forum to help members' eyes, currently there are several additions that allow you to set different themes for the forum temporarily.

I love your idea very much but I would love to add that they should also add a dark mode so that people can use it comfortably at night without bothering their eyes too much. Thank you for this brilliant idea.

Thank you everyone for their helpful responses and opinions on the topic, but I think it is time to close this topic or look at it , i hope that modiraters will close this topic finally .

On 11/17/2019 at 6:50 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

Yes I agree with you the one feature that i really want to see is there is a notification if we have one of our posts deleted, that way we can improve our posts and always on the look and check if our posts will fall into the spam category and will improve the forum.

I did not understand very well what you mean by this post. I hope that you will clarify more of us as a new member here and try to accommodate many in order to improve my work here.

That comes to design part not development! This forum is already pretty well designed with great UI and Colour theme. But i'll really love if Cryptotalk develops more features with in forum.

Moreover they can organize some Weekly Competition to ensure and increase the quality! What you think?

11 minutes ago, Foriduzzaman2244 said:

I do not know what new feature you are offering for the forum, but what you offer may be of benefit to everyone.

are you blind ? I explained the addition that I suggested at the beginning of the topic and guided you with pictures. I advise you to look green again.

I think that is a good suggestion for the forum to look great,the admin should change the theme of pinned posts.By changing the theme the forum would seem good looking for the new members of this forums to attract them toward the forum

1 hour ago, kayafaza said:

If you insist on suggesting those updates why not add the night mode feature where the theme inverts its colors, like what some exchanges have. It is helpful also as for many users are somewhat has blurry sight when too much light is on.

Yes, this is also a good suggestion, and it will increase the aesthetic of the forum and show its professionalism. I also strongly suggest night mode to help the eyes.

thank you mate to your thought however I assume it's far much less essential at the moment. by means of the manner admin will take into account your inspiration if he feels better essential for this forum. optimistically, admin will do not forget your request!

As of me, a suggestion which might give or on developing an idea on this forum, could or might be to improve the level at which admins here interact with forum members, not I a way to talk about social life, we all know creative minds are in here, and having to makes admins active on members ideas will greatly help

But I believe the closer is a bit more important.  I'm deliberately looking for a bundle extra in this forum overview.  Deletes advance notifications which are larger.  In this forum it is useful for administrators to order someone bigger and better.

50 minutes ago, SHAABAN199 said:

Hello my friend, yes, you are right
At night the colors of the forum are a little disturbing
And your suggestion for developing some new themes is good
But you can also reduce the lighting of the phone screen

Thank you for your passing, this suggestion has not yet been applied, but there is a solution to the problem
You can download color plugins from Google.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, iloveyobit said:

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

ffgfg.png.2f957c53c6d50a00b7958da268abefeb.png

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

thank you and have a nice day 

nice idea but i think this is not really an essential feature, mostly because only on the "about forum" section there a lot of pinned messages. on all the other sections there are only from 1 to 3 pinned topics

3 hours ago, Nodi121 said:

his web site doesn't have any audio writing option i think if this site comes up a feature like audio writing or audio typing . I have proposed will be added in the future. Let s wait and see, happy posting . 

Hello, I think that this addition is not present in the forums because the template mostly does not support it, you can find it on social media but not the forums, thanks.

Yes we need to understand what is less important topic nd what is morre important topic you need to understand