I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

I think this is a great idea, but admins and moderators can't really notice this one yet because they are so busy right now doing a lot of features right now. so be patient and wait for now.

This is a great suggestion but I think there should be more sections and more topics to discuss about in the forum then they can change the looks of it.

On 11/17/2019 at 11:43 AM, SyntaxEr. said:

Great idea iloveyobit but i think the forum should focus first in adding more local boards instead of looks. Because daily the forum is growing and many people are coming from different parts of the world if they add local boards it will help them to engage easily.

Definitely, looks have nothing to do. What matter is adding some important features to help this forum be more effecient,and productive.

Edited by Ms.o

Your suggestion is great and it's really helpful too.  Just hope for that to be implemented sooner. But so far, it's not really a major problem in cryptotalk but it's a great suggestion.

Great suggestion but i think there is much more first to do before admins hear you out. admins and moderators are doing a lot of works now so i think they can make this for now. but still good suggestion.

1 hour ago, Whydoyoucare said:

Great suggestion but i think there is much more first to do before admins hear you out. admins and moderators are doing a lot of works now so i think they can make this for now. but still good suggestion.

Much to do like what ? I hope you give us an example of things that have priority because it has been a long time since the last update was made to the forum, my regards

This is a good idea it will help us to differentiate between post to the ones has been ping to those ones unping.

That's a good idea it will be beneficial for us as a user of this forum and will improve the forum too but i think there is a big problem of spam posts which should be reduced otherwise the forum will be full of spam topics which will degrade its quality. 

In my opinion we must focus more on some important feature that this forum must have. One of the feature is an icon or any reminder that we can see to a post that we already commented. I suggest this because I think some of my post is been deleted due to the fact that I already get a chance to share my idea or solution in a certain problem. The moderators delete some post to maintain the good reputation of this forum. 

This is good idea, I hope they will come up

of new sections too for us to have wide range of choices to make topics as the topics now are always repeated. Maybe some already posts everything already on their minds that it is repeated only.

Well that is a great  idea this could help the community to look attractive to the user's and i think the admin have to take it seriously

I have very poor eyesight and any such things make it very easy for me to stay in this place. Thank you for such good words. It can be very hard at night.(

You are right bro hope they think about the issue and consider your questions regarding theme. Yes i also want the dark them or graaycyle them in night which will reduce the eye stress and able us to sleep without having any problems lets see what they do next

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/17/2019 at 6:50 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

i agree with this,phone's can be adjust its brightness so we can use that so that it won't hurt your eyes. i think there's alot of things that they should focus first like cleaning the forum which can ruin the forum.

On 11/17/2019 at 3:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

ffgfg.png.2f957c53c6d50a00b7958da268abefeb.png

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

thank you and have a nice day 

Thats a good idea this will help us to quickly find the topic and post on it it makes the posting fast .

This has been always my suggestion because the members are running out of topics now. This will avoid repeated posts and comments and can give more room to participate and share ideas.

On 1/26/2020 at 2:35 PM, max2020 said:

But there is available in the forum a change of color appropriate for each person you want and also in the list of topics there is an indication if this topic you are involved with or not

Yes, you are right, that is the external appearance, but in the matter I mentioned the update of the internal appearance and the color of the topics, and until now the topic has not been answered, thank you for your intervention.

Thank you very much for shearing this helpful post, I think this foram gonna be more strong in future.

Thank you very much for shearing this helpful post, I think this foram gonna be more strong in future.

I think this month or this february we can a lot of new updates and features because i think admins and moderators are working on it right now so we just need to wait.

50 minutes ago, Nadim47 said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect

I agree with what you say. So in your opinion, what should be added to this forum besides the theme. For me features like notification of deleted posts will be very useful.

My suggestion is fix daily post count deleting problem because my daily post count deleting.most of peoples facing same problem.your suggestion also good.

I agree with your suggestions.but begire doing that we have many features that should be upgraded on crytotalk.theme upgradation is less important  but also cant be ignored

On 1/28/2020 at 3:45 PM, Maryam1 said:

Yes this is a good suggestion I'm with you let hear from the moderators, thank you for the update. 

Thank you for agreeing with me. I have contacted officials before and I am still waiting for their response on this suggestion.