I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

Thank you for your suggestion. I request to mods that you need to think about it once. I also suggesting that Forum should be more colourful. 

1 hour ago, Mb160442 said:

Thanks yo you are great.

Thank you for complimenting my friends, but this is my duty.

1 hour ago, Shivam Bhattacharjee said:

Hello sir you have suggested the right topic their should be a option for ever post so that new beginner and old members are also can easily distinguish between the variety of topics..like for form option their should be different colour for issue topic their should be another colour and for normal topic their should be another colour so that we can distinguish easily only seeing by their colour.

Yes, this is exactly what I meant, and you completely understood the destination.

Thats a very good suggestion but i dont think if they'll take it or.. There are many posts here so for a separation to some post will be good

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think the forum should focus first in adding more local boards instead of looks. Because daily the forum is growing and many people are coming from different parts of the world if they add local boards it will help them to engage easily.

Edited by Kamran Kabacha

that is really a very great idea and I think the models of this community should look this post and I think that is really helpful if you add this kind of feature

Sure you see incredible, that's is really feature if pinned post and normally post will have the different themes in order to be clearly shown differential

On 11/17/2019 at 6:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

ffgfg.png.2f957c53c6d50a00b7958da268abefeb.png

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

thank you and have a nice day 

Nice idea there! It will help us to distinguish different type of posts there so that the users are not quite confused about those different type of post. 

14 minutes ago, Zues said:

Nice idea there! It will help us to distinguish different type of posts there so that the users are not quite confused about those different type of post. 

Yes, of course, adding such colors will help us to know the proven publications and the available publications for participation. This will make the matter much easier

Thanks for your suggestion. I am also think admin should look at this because it was makes problem for our eyes    

Thank you for the recommendation.  And I think some more pin posts from the admin to add.  Many people will get good information and many famous people can post information.

1 hour ago, Areeyan011 said:

Dear your suggestions is very good and I also said that but there are a lot of people those didn't use this and I want to.told you it didn't happen now.......!#!!

Hello, thank you for your support of the idea and yes you are right a lot of members here think that it is a secondary idea although I think it is a much-needed idea.

it is very much interesting as well making new is give us motivation and strength in every post we had.

14 hours ago, Lubruselu said:

Sure you see incredible, that's is really feature if pinned post and normally post will have the different themes in order to be clearly shown differential

But the pinned contents has already having the pin icon, so what kind of colour theme that's you guys want? O don't think if there have any need of this theme because it is not usefully that's much

Trade on forex without KYC verification, also deposit and withdraw easy with bitcoin.... Just click on this LINK

The best forex broker with leverege up to 300× minimum deposit $10 only.

Iqoption.com/signup

On 11/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, iloveyobit said:

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion 

Your suggestions are good it will make cryptoworld forum to be more accessible to mostly the newbies like me

On 11/17/2019 at 12:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

the suggestion is

Themes came at the end of the development all the time, the whole forum must be full and done. thanks for your suggestion i was thinking of that too.

It's a good suggestion and I think it will really organise the way this group looks. There are so many suggestions also which have been given and I hope they try to consider them.

On 11/16/2019 at 2:50 PM, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

I am with you there are many problems with other users suffering and the admin need to open an section to hears all the users suggestion and solution of there problem which the users of this forum face .

Sounds a very good idea friend, it will not only look attractive but also will help new users find the place where to post easily. I hope your suggestions will be taken into consideration in near future. 

25 minutes ago, WahidNazir said:

I think its good idea to change the theme of crypto talk is more attractive and people feed back is also amazing this changing. Especially it is very good idea for eyes protection at night.

Hello my friend, thank you for your support of the idea
Yes, I saw this idea in other forums and I think it is excellent for that. I suggest you be here in this forum.

On 11/17/2019 at 12:50 AM, Migo said:

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think there is more important things we should talk about in this forum, for the theme I think is less important than others with all my respect 

Agreed my friend and that good suggestion but we need to discuss another important issues with each other to improve the quality of the community moreover and to provide the best possible solution for our business needs. 

Hy guys . Good night and  i say to all plz work togather . And share the update and new feature of this . Plz help each other . And guide the begener .

I think the suggestion is good. But there are more things to look forward to rather than changing of the themes. My suggestion is to have other important features like Getting notified on deletion of posts.

On 11/16/2019 at 11:40 PM, iloveyobit said:

the suggestion is

Thanks for your suggestions, the idea you just ruled out seems nice. It will be fun if a theme is added to it. It will definitely promote the lock and style of it.

4 minutes ago, Ovis25 said:

Thanks for your suggestions, the idea you just ruled out seems nice. It will be fun if a theme is added to it. It will definitely promote the lock and style of it.

Thank you, my friend, for your traffic. Yes, I am sure of the addendum that I suggested for you to put her own topic and I hope that it will be looked upon.

I agree with this section, the improvement in UI can be more pleasant for us.I think this is a good way to help people read good posts, but whether admins will implement it or not is their topic.This is nice, though, a suggestion that wants this forum to look great. We need first to fixed the payment errors. Just like that. That's whati think. The suggestion is good but right now I think this is not the best time for that