I sugget a new feature for the forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
iloveyobit

I sugget a new feature for the forum

23 hours ago, Loly said:

Mobile applications with an easier interface can find all the commands available to you in one screen and you can quickly switch between the available commands in addition to that the forum page is available for access and you do not have to type it in the browser every time.

Ok, that is arduous. Are you a developer? Tell me how much the cost to build a mobile app? But that is a cool idea. I wonder will yobit make it a reality.

On 11/17/2019 at 6:40 AM, iloveyobit said:

ping posts

Constructive criticism, I think what you meant is "Pinned Post", the ones that moderator puts in the top of each section to be seen by every member.

I do think it's enough though, I can already distinguing pinned posts from not. They have the green "pin" icon on the left side of the title.

On 11/17/2019 at 4:10 AM, iloveyobit said:

hey guys , good afternoun for all members&modiraters here 

well i have noticed that the forum them is very annoying for eyes  especially at night , i have a suggestion and i hope you guys to share what do you think about it here in this topic 

the suggestion is :

i suggest to add a new theme or to make the ping posts with a diffrent colour from the other normally posts , this will help us too much to distinguish between the ping posts , forum rules   and the other daily topics that we should post in , i hoply guys you like my idea and i would like too hear the modiraters opinion

thank you and have a nice day 

Your suggestion is good, but here no body is taking care of it and am also not taking care in these days. I still see in so many threads the moderators are not taking any actions, but they are deleting the threads as they can.

4 minutes ago, Loly said:

Sure. Programming a mobile application is difficult and expensive, but it is possible, and I suggested that to facilitate dealing with the forum and increase its popularity more attractive and encourage members to continue it.

A good idea. People are in the bathroom with a mobile phone today. The newspaper is history. So a mobile app could make people post in the bathtub. I'm sure yobit can afford to make one, but they will need time.

10 minutes ago, Babuia said:

Yeah you are absolutely sure thinking about improve this site. But I think first need to fix payment error.

What payment error? Have you fixed your computer? Press the sign out button and sign in again. Try now to connect it with your account to your payment gateway, which is your brain pulse.

5 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Your suggestion is good, but here no body is taking care of it and am also not taking care in these days. I still see in so many threads the moderators are not taking any actions, but they are deleting the threads as they can.

I think we are good, the supervisors did not see my publication or maybe they are not interested in it, but I do not rule out that what I have proposed will be added in the future. Let s wait and see, happy posting . 

1 hour ago, iloveyobit said:

I think we are good, the supervisors did not see my publication or maybe they are not interested in it, but I do not rule out that what I have proposed will be added in the future. Let s wait and see, happy posting . 

I am 99 percent sure the team not interested in such topics or may be you can contact directly to them. I am not in happy for posting out from more than 20 days. I hope you can be happy in posting here in the forums.

On 12/18/2019 at 4:37 PM, iloveyobit said:

You must use the correct word in your title. What is sugget? And to be honest I really don't understand what you want because you are alien and I am a ghost. We don't match in language.

I wonder how can you make your post survive all this long. What I mean is are you getting paid with alien language?

7 hours ago, Nakamoto said:

You must use the correct word in your title. What is sugget? And to be honest I really don't understand what you want because you are alien and I am a ghost. We don't match in language.

I wonder how can you make your post survive all this long. What I mean is are you getting paid with alien language?

Do not attack me first
Second, I explained what I suggested in my topic, using the pictures
Thirdly, my mother tongue is not English and I am sorry, if you do not understand me, this is not my problem
Fourth, I do not compel members to participate here, they are free.

That is beneficial to our eye health of course, that's a nice suggestion. Maybe in the future maybe admin add theme like dark mode like Twitter to enhance its UI and to protect the user's eyes especially at night. But I think that's more applicable if the forum have an application.

3 hours ago, Rashed Niloy said:

Yes that's a good idea. I think the admin can change or add a new theme for the pinned post, it can be very presentable for this forum, new members are attracted to it. It makes this forum more colorful, I think in the crypto forum.  If the new theme is good, then the crypto will be glorious in the new theme

I do not think that they are interested in the idea, or at least not currently. In any case, this is my suggestion and it will always remain open for implementation and I hope that it will be implemented in the near future.

I am totally agree with .I greatly suggest a new feature for  the forum.its a very good idea.new feature will helps us to use it more widely.

10 hours ago, Hridoy ahmed said:

I think yes, it's a good idea.  I think the admin for the pinned post can change or add a new theme, it can be very presentable in this forum, new members are attracted to it.  It makes this forum even more colorful, I thought in the crypto forum.  If the new theme is good

6 minutes ago, Saif588 said:

I am totally agree with .I greatly suggest a new feature for  the forum.its a very good idea.new feature will helps us to use it more widely.

22 hours ago, Stephen De Guzman said:

Hello

I am totally agreed with you. I am also want this feature. I think this feature will be very helpful for every cryptotalk user.Then we can work faster in this forum.

Thank you for your opinions, my friends. Indeed, this form will add a lot to the forum. I did not attend it in several other forums and there is a big difference between this shape and that, but in the end we are still waiting for the creaters ’decisions.

On 12/24/2019 at 11:03 PM, halloweed said:

Yes we real could use a dark them or that color you suggested on pinned topics and other colors for polls and other kind of topics.

You can install a dark theme plugin from your browser. That should make your eyes better. This topic is going larger and maybe op should call an admin to see his suggestion.

6 hours ago, halloweed said:

I'm not sure I follow, i can install a dark them on my browser? I'm using chrome by the way can you tell me how\.

Install dark reader extension from the chrome store. It will make your eyes comfortable and stay away from a bad idea. That will keep your focus on your mission.

On 12/16/2019 at 10:06 AM, Cryptokiller said:

This forum is really very good and for its popularity we need to add some special features. So anyone can suggest.

Your opinion is good and I agree with your opinion.

Of course this forum is very good to be developed even the popularity of this forum can be expanded by adding good features so that this forum can be more developed and popular.

11 minutes ago, Warrior said:

You are right moderator should now varify reaction because many of us getting negative reaction everyday which we are not worth

A good solution and I agree with it all.

Of course, it's time for a moderator to move quickly to handle or do a variety of good reactions so that all members in the future get everything that is worth every day.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:37 PM, halloweed said:

Ah okay thanks i get that, so it is an extension, i use mozilla so i will try to find an alternative, or do you have any suggestions?

Lol.you said you use chrome and now Mozilla Firefox. You can use the extension for both of the browsers. It is a nice theme and your mind will stay focus.

maybe your suggestion is good, but I think the sign of the pinned post, locked post and post that we have replied or read can already distinguish with daily posts that have not been replied or read. so far this forum has been good.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:37 PM, halloweed said:

Ah okay thanks i get that, so it is an extension, i use mozilla so i will try to find an alternative, or do you have any suggestions?

The add-on works in Chrome and Mozilla also as far as I know, but to answer the other member who told me to delete the add-on, here I am talking about the internal form of the forum and not the external appearance , thank you . 

10 hours ago, Ahmad Isah Suleiman said:

That's good idea actually increasiing features in forums will attract constructive  and  effective  comments

Right to say and  I do agree with you comment that when the forum features are gonna to increase due to this the more peoples will take more interest in this forum.

I didn't face any problem  with this. as I can see the pinned post in the top of the page so it is not bad to me. if the theme of the pin post can be changed than it will be good.

1 hour ago, Talba said:

Thanks for this great suggestions made it really a nice it will add beauty to the forum and it will also help and ease  the suffering of members of the forum newbie especially from differentiating the topics

No thanks for duty, this is only a suggestion from both sides, I saw that it will provide a great addition to the forum and service for members as well, as it will become more comfortable.