backed cryptocurrency. - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

backed cryptocurrency.

Yes, the news is certain, as it is looking forward to that in these coming months, and that is to do an experiment on one of the places, such as a stadium or their own Olympic Games, such as these places where frying will prevail, and perhaps this experiment will succeed.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 1/5/2020 at 3:25 PM, Loly said:

This news is correct, as China considers that the development of the currency will help protect the country's sovereignty from foreign exchange as the commercial applications of these currencies expand.

So this means they began first to ban crypto currency in order to commence this project but how about the impact it has created in those who lost their money in this process it should have thought of it's citizen's well-being first.

Yes i heard too about this news but , i think russia was also going to create their own crypto , but for some reason this project is on hold or completely shut down , no ome knows ,  now about china , knowing them i think they will use their crypto only in their country or in other word its for their citizens only.

Yes, many people don't want to accept it so many countries can't make their own crypto. China is far ahead in terms of using cryptocurrencies. Other countries cannot make their own cryptocurrencies. Then the demand for crypto will decrease.

Can you please provide us with a reference to the article that you are referring to where you are getting your information so that we can confirm if this is legit. I thin this is quite interesting. If i am mistaken though china is no longer banning crypto and i think that they are now open to legally accepting it. They even have one of the largest mining centers for crypto.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well , the mining in china is great business there I don't know why the government doesn't allow for use of Crypto yet but after they launch thing is going to be different and trade will be popular there too.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

China can actually create their own cryptocurrency and then just ban the other crypto as they do it with anything from the global market, like Twitch, Youtube and many other social networks. So this could bring a fall in crypto market.

There are many countries that want to launch their own currency, not just China. Over time, the number of countries that accept encryption and dealing with it will increase, especially since a large number of people are working in this way and reap good profits from it.

Edited by Zaino34

in my opinion, if they issued their own virtual forex, they could use it on their own. It can not be used the world over, it is able to be utilized in opposition to Bitcoin worldwide i have most effective heard from China, Russia and several distinct nations that they may launch their digital foreign cash.

China are doing greate things when it comes to cryptocurrency and also promoting it use in their communities. With them trying to create their own coin now again, I think it will help in carving away unemployment and create work for its citizens. 

Crypto plays a very helpful role in eliminating unemployment There are many people who are frustrated by the lack of work in which case they have found a source of work through crypto and are able to overcome the frustration easily.

China is a great country with really many people more than a billion if they really and officially released a stablecoin would be a really great step forward an incentive for the use of altcoins by many people in everyone's daily expenses and would be a great advertisement for crypto world

I also heard this news, and I hope it is correct, because entering an important country like China in the field of cryptography and launching its own cryptocurrency will have great positive effects on the rise in the prices of cryptocurrencies and the increase in crypto users in China.

It is true that China has started to create its own cryptocurrency and I have heard from the news that the goal of this currency is to fight the dollar and I think that creating a cryptocurrency will be very good and will help to develop the country's economy in addition to that it will help many users of cryptography