Freecoins - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
ghazi1984

Freecoins

In the past, there was no need for 20 transactions per day to receive freecoin but now it is not possible anymore. Since becoming a 20 transaction, I have no longer received freecoin.

15 hours ago, Elton23 said:

You could always trade IFLT on the Yobit Doge or Waves markets, its a good way of selling if you can on the BTC markets 👍

Thanks for the Good advise, i will try .. but if there is any other way to get free coin then please share it

Bitcoin Address : 1NUDGr4aRE46vNnwCq34ayVSFWUHwpSH4d

As far as I understand it means exactly what it says. you have to be active on the site to get the perks. so you must make 20 trades buy or sell each day to get the free coins. i would say this wouldnt be worth it just for the free coins but nothing is free and sometime the coins are valuablke. ETC for instance.

51 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Dogecoin market is very good for beginners
Who have small capital
Among the good features of the Yobit platform
Is the market of the Dogecoin

I totally agree with this. I played with BTC and lost everytime ust about for 12 months. Then moved to the doge market with more realistic goals in mind and have stayed in profit since. this is really good advice.

2 hours ago, DigitalMoney said:

Thanks for the Good advise, i will try .. but if there is any other way to get free coin then please share it

There are lots of ways to get free money. If you have a smartphone you can get apps. there are faucets. Other exchanges like coinbase, who I dont like, but they do give lots of free currency away. Ive had over $100 dollars from their learn programme, Well worth it.

17 hours ago, Elton23 said:

Yobit also gave away 0.01 ETC daily for months this year but thats now finished, I gained 1.4 ETC from that freebie 😁

This was one of my favourite freebies. It wasnt a huge amount but a nice way to give back the hacked coins, Considering some people on there live on $1 a day its a good giveaway.

4 hours ago, Scottsummers said:

This was one of my favourite freebies. It wasnt a huge amount but a nice way to give back the hacked coins, Considering some people on there live on $1 a day its a good giveaway.

Yes definitely a nice gift to those less fortunate, like you say a $1 is a lot of money in certain countries and to anyone in hard times. They closed the freecoins page when a IEO was started and that was the end of the giveaway. I wonder though how many of the hacked coins were left? Be nice if they did it again! 😀

5 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Dogecoin market is very good for beginners
Who have small capital
Among the good features of the Yobit platform
Is the market of the Dogecoin

Yes the Doge market is for sure the best for beginners. That way they can learn the pitfalls of trading without huge risk of heavy losses, assuming of course they don't invest large capital at the beginning. 

I don't really understand how you are making the conclusion of ethereum is scam from this!there has been a big ICO which was about 70 million (more or less) ether tokens and a large part of it went to the developers and the foundation controls a lot of it also. that is how they are pumping it.- the amount of coins that satoshi has is nowhere even remotely close to 11% (1.81 mil) it is a lot less than a million and that is a big speculation (around 5% tops) and it was gained through normally mining bitcoin like anybody else could. it was not pre mine or ICO scam.- the distribution and the mining reward of etherum is terrible if you think of it as a currency but it is not a currency and was never meant to be used as a currency which is why the mining reward is higher and the daily new coins because of faster blocks is much higher.with all that said I believe ethereum can not really be called a "scam" but it certainly is a terrible platform and the tokens are being pumped hard with manipulation ...

the same writing appeared to me too but it is not specified if 20 transactions of sales or buy , anyway I took a look at the value of the free coin proposals and is really tiny ...

you must make 20 trades on yobit to get free coin not daily but just 20 trade because your are new in exchange yobit

On 10/5/2019 at 6:45 AM, Dprincebh said:

What they actually mean there is that. Nothing all goes for free. Make 20 trade a day. I don't if they really specify but really that you should make a trade both buy and sell up to 20 times after that you can claim your free coins

You mean 20 times need to buy and 20 times need to sell? I am assuming whether a person need to buy or sell minimum 20 times on Yobit in order to get free coins.

I think they may offer some top rated coins for the trades also this will help for trading further more.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:17 AM, ghazi1984 said:

On the famous and respected YoBit trading platform, a freecoins box appears when I step on it to claim free currencies. This phrase says: You need to have 20 daily trades to get any FreeCoins.
What is the meaning of this .. Please clarify more Meme And I Oop GIF by Nick Kroll

I think thats the required task before you can get any crypto freebies, just like airdrops first you need to fulfilled all the required task to do before you can get your free coins/tokens when distribution was done, after all thats not totally free since it was required for some trades in exchange for some coin freebies.

1 hour ago, fauzan123 said:

I think you have not to trade on yobit to get freecoin, the way is very easy to claim in the allotted time and freecoin on yobit to most tokens that do not have volume or do no enthusiasts

Sometimes the exchange gives out expensive coins. Recently it was told that the exchange distributed 100,000 satoshi in freecoins. This is cool.

1) Регистрируйся на бирже  YOBIT  <      

2) Пиши на данном форуме посты !!! Напиши мне.

3) Сделай обмен заработанных сатошек как мой партнер и получи от меня 1234 токена TALK

On 05.10.2019 at 11:56, Elton23 said:

I have only played dice a few times. And didn't win so I don't use dice now. But the new YoPony race is good fun to bet on!

Have you already participated in races? if so then was it a good experience? Indeed, judging by your words, pony races are more likely to earn than dice, although the percentage for winning is only 10

34 minutes ago, Slavi said:

Have you already participated in races? if so then was it a good experience? Indeed, judging by your words, pony races are more likely to earn than dice, although the percentage for winning is only 10

Yes and it is good fun on chat when the race is on. I didn't win but would play again. The trick is to watch chat shortly before the race, then see which pony most are talking about, gives you an idea who might be the most popular pony to bet on, but there is a lot of factors in deciding which pony wins! Great game by Yobit.

3 hours ago, bitcoworld said:

I totally agree they are not worth anything. I claimed there a lot especially when they offered 0.01 ETC daily for so long because of this hack what happened. But really the Coins I claimed 1 year ago are still worth noting. I can not even sell them on the Doge Market... I hope they will be worth the minimum Trade of 10K Sat one day to clear my account. I really can't see it anymore... It would be cool if they make some button where you can exchange all these free coins and small balances into yo token as binance did with BNB.

Yes but the problem is there are lots of people who are trying to sell their free coins as well! This creates a huge sell wall on the order book and you cannot sell them easily because nobody wants to buy them!

It basically means that the coins are not actually free. You need to do something or buy something to be eligible for them. Sometimes they do have some good giveaways that are worth the time and effort though.

31 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

I saw the issue more likely in that, that you cant earn more that much free coin to create a sell order at the end as the minimum trade you can make is with 10 000 Satoshi and this is not possible to collect on the free coin just with one coin.

It is better to spend that time to watch videos about day trading techniques. Always better if you invest on and educate yourself. 🙂

20 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Exactly my friend, education is the key for constant profits when it comes to any kind of online earning strategys. Today i learned fromJerry Parker on of the head of Chesapeake Capital Corporation that fundamentls dons not even matter in any market 😄 sick but true he says more money is lost by anticipating a trend reversal. He trades simply with moving avarage systems in any market and crushes it...

Indeed. My advice is not following only one trader. You need to learn from other traders to build your own strategy. And back testing is so important too to validate your strategy. 

On 10/12/2019 at 10:35 AM, phabulu said:

As I saw on yobit is 20 trades, after that you can claim the free coins easily, so buy or sell 20 times any coin.

It just needs 20 times to trade for startup of collecting free coins? am I right?

I thought it require each time 20 trades for collecting free coins . Can you let me know what is the difference between free click coins and these coins?

there are many ways to get coins for free without mining. You must be diligent in searching throught google, forum, social media, friends etc.

happy hunting 🙂 

8 minutes ago, phabulu said:

You are right, a lot of opportunities is available to grab different coins everywhere, make a good search to make sure that your effort will be paid

but so many airdrops don't get paid hehehe. There are hundreds of airdrops appearing every day, making many people confused to determine which get paid. some people have a way to choose the airdrop that really pays.

2 minutes ago, Donanald said:

Is it true ?
I want to find free money on bitcoin, but I'm not good at looking for it.
It seems like you are an expert at finding free money, how do you do that? i need that.

Do yourself a favor and dont waste your time to find free bitcoin, the time that you spend on finding micro payments that actually has no profit for you can be used on a actual work to earn money