What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency? - Page 15 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
nahidfresh99

What is cryptocurrency? Where did you first learn about cryptocurrency?

Cryptocurrency is an intangible digital currency used for sale and purchase and which is dealt with digitally. Two months ago, I began using crypto and accomplished all of that by working in trading and investing.

It is an electronic money crypto currency ,digital currency in which we can do trading and transactions on platforms such as exchange and digital wallets. With its Blockchain technology each transaction has a code. There are many different currencies and each one has its own price depending on its volume and supply. I have learned it is through my own research and through this great forum that was where I learned more

19 hours ago, Al-mubin said:

The Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that work as medium exchanges and it is use by cryptography to hide some info's out there and value either. I learn this when I search about the meaning of what is cryptocurrency it is and how it was use in the public. @HasFahd

Well I never wanted to learn or cared what cryptocurrency meant initially, I was behind, I came and thought of it, I needed to know what this cryptocurrency is, I begin research few months back, and I got to realise it a digital currency, used in making transaction basically online using the internet and can serve as a medium of exchange just like Fiat money @Al-mubin

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptocurrency is digital money.Currently the use of cryptocurrency has increased a lot.I first heard of cryptocurrency from my friend because he used cryptocurrency and made money from it.So I was intrigued and started researching cryptocurrencies. Since then I have come to the world of cryptocurrency.

• +2 1

We can say cryptocurrency is a digital online assets that we contribute our idea a about crypto I first learn crypto from a friend phone he taught me how to make post and give good comments on crypto  

Crypto crunncey is very bright and digital crunncey in digital world it help us by financially as well as beneficialy.I heard first time with friend about crypto crunncey so i search and collected informations about crypto crunncey then i made account and join this forum with fury.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrencies are a new way to exchange money and carry out payment and purchase operations as it works on a decentralized network that provides the inability to monitor or control it by anyone, which provides privacy for members 

Cryptotalk currencies are digital currency which is use for online transaction,according to opinion, in 2018 i had First know about it.there are many things that we can learn from this.

• +3 1

Crypto currency is an alternative means of making global transactions anonymously in similar way just like banking system but the difference is I their features. I was introduced in to crypto currencies system in more than 5 years ago but just join cryptotalk forum recently. Bounties and air drop campaign sites 

Cryptocurrency is just like a digital currency and you can trade in the currency and I have no idea about this few time ago then one of my close friend tell me about this cryptocurrency and then I joining this forum for the cryptocurrency

On 11/15/2019 at 12:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

The encrypted currency is really a great invention that can help people a lot, although it is not really in people's hands

• +3 1

A cryptocurrency is a digital analysis which aid in making earning as well as source of income in the world at large. A friend taught me how yo do it and am happy yo be part of it today thanks members.

Cryptocurrencies is a digital money that are used for online transactions. I first know crypto when my friend introduced this to me, he explains a lot about crypto and it got my interest.

Crypto currency is the digital money. First of all i learn the name of crypto currency from my brother then i start searching the knowledge about it in different sites for example on chrome etc.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency.I heard it from one of my cousin one year ago and i learned alot of things from it and  gaining experience about cryotocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is a currency that is made digital by using strong cryptography to secure transactions, there are two types of cryptocurrency, namely centralized cryptocurrency and decentralized cryptocurrency. Centralized cryptocurrencies are cryptos that can be controlled by a person or group whereas decentralized cryptos are cryptos where no one can control the price depending on the demand and stock.

• +1 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency. It is use for online transactions. It is use in online sites. I first learn it from one of my friend. He told me everything about cryptocurrency. Then i first know about cryptocurrency.  I really love cryptocurrency. It is really helpful for many people. 

On 11/15/2019 at 4:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Cryptocurrency is a type of online cryptocurrency that is used for online transactions and in 2018 we will be the first to know about assets that help us to know more now.if  you  know  more  about  this  plz tell me

Crypto currency is the digital currency and we can find crypto currencies only in the online. Crypto currencies don't have the physical form. We can't touch them but transfer and exchange this currency in online. We can exchange crypto currencies in the physical currencies. Crypto currencies can be saved in the online wallets. 

• +3 1

Cryptocurrency is a digital currency exchange which can not be touch or feel, the reason why I learn cryptocurrency is because I wants to make investment on digital currency such as bitcoin and litcoin and its happen to be the best forum to learn about them

• +3 1

On 11/15/2019 at 11:36 AM, nahidfresh99 said:

Of course as you have rightly stated its an online transaction, just to add it revolve around algorithm and digital currency which also reply on internet traffic. I started involving myself in crypto currency exchange through this platform and it's really helpful. They alot of experience member in the forum that are ready to help. Just ask the right questions my friend.

On 11/15/2019 at 3:36 PM, nahidfresh99 said:

Dude these are digital form of money which you can deal online and earn more.They are not very much old but they are becoming more and more popular nowadays people are more attracted towards them.

• +2 1

Cryptocurrency is a online based currency where you can do transaction through it.But its purley based on online and you cant use it like real money in this real world transection. You have to convert  it to your countrys money first. And I came to know about it through youtube.

The currencies that exist only on blockchains and therefore only on computers can be exchanged on dedicated exchanges and then be transformed in real money, I heard about them for the first time in 2009. 

Crypto currency is an online currece that is use for online transaction,

Ibpersonally I was introduce in this site by a friend of mine who explain much thing to me about crypto currency and I engaged in it also very happy to be here now by learning and earningany thing

In my case crypto currency is digital currency used in online transaction and online trading and many others. In 2020 I know about this currency as my friends are working on this platform they told me about it then I started work on it and now achieve first ever payment. I think it's good platform for everyone looking for a lessiur time work and earn good amounts especially for students.