Admin

Get paid for every post!

3 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Do you have an account on the yobit platform?
If you have an account in this exchange it is enough to link your account in the forum with Yobit
If you do not have an account, you must register for it first

i already create, how will i connect my account to yobit?

4 hours ago, BTCmooping said:

All you have to do is; open an account with the yobit exchange and link your cryptotalk account with it for payment. 

Currently we have two major board, English and Russia board. You have any suggestions for other boards to be added kindly make your suggestions at the appropriate thread.

Thanks for the help) Now everything is more clear to me, I connected accounts. But she didn’t get anything on my account. I'll see what happens next) Maybe it takes more time

13 minutes ago, DevilFootPrint said:

ah okay thanks but how the payment progress?

Maybe you can claim the payment if ever you have old yobit account then just connect your cryptotalk account. The payment still in progress.

16 hours ago, haikal059 said:

How to post 😞

Are you serious buddy? you dont know how to post?

you should to the tuorials then! dont post anything which you know that it is not important in the forum this is not to provoke you but to have some advise!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

On 9/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Update: Payments enabled in Yobit Panel: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

Fantastic offer I was curious is there like a leader board , obviously we can track our own but can we see who has created the most content.

this is a crazy offer and will get a lot of people joining this site.

thanks for the opertunity 

This is my first time to enter a contest like this and in my opinion this is a very good contest. I hope I can be the winner of this contest.

11 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Read my previous responses
I explained to everyone that there is a problem with the new accounts in the Yobit platform
= New accounts in Yobit do not get paid
Pays only for old accounts

No one will disagree with you in this opinion
Because this really cool forum offers a lot of money
Thank you, CryptoTalk

Good, now log in to your Yobit account and go directly to CryptoTalk Campaign
https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/
Place the email you registered with in the box
your CryptoTalk UID

Well that's sad. I hope this will get fixed soon. Still, I am not here to mint money rather contribute my part. So, won't be a big problem 🙂

I think it means how I put a topic
Because Post does not specify whether it is a topic or just a reply
That's what I think, or maybe he just wants to increase the number of responses in a smart way lool

You're welcome my friend

big problem on that way brother! as long as we are keeping this forum moving then its good.

though the one you want to elaborate is something! yyes there are som users who dont THINK and thINK which is which to post!

~~~~~~~~~~ HAPPY POSTING GUYS ~~~~~~~~~~

Dont Spam,Plagiarize or Cheat the Forum and its Contest

Smile 😁 , Life is not that long!

It could be a fantastic chances to express and turn into additional productive looking at along with figured out because of this online community. quite often it isn't really only as a result of settlement and also while using know-how that is to be bought through the internet site themselves. it can be simply a as well as for individuals that really likes seeking a fantastic position to acquire more information with regards to crypto.

On 9/26/2019 at 4:26 PM, Admin said:

Dear Forum Users!

We start to pay for every post on this forum - 0.00001 btc (1000 sats).

Max daily msgs: 30 / day

Update: Payments enabled in Yobit Panel: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

- we need only constructive posts

- each post must contain 100+ characters, no low value

Moderators will check all posts and ban/block spammers.

Good luck!

I'm a new participant
I do not know how it is used
Is there anyone who can explain to me how to work
In boring detail

I'm new and the forum and I think this is a good idea to help gain more peoples attention to it but like everyone said, there should be a better reward for better posts or atleast for the different  range of account in here.

2 hours ago, mgott said:

This is a very interesting offer,   in fact it made me return to my yobit account.  Hoping to win some BTC to start investing again.   ..   Only a question,  is this valid for every post in cryptotalk.org  or just in this topic?...  Sorry , there's a Noob on this side of the screen!.. .     

There was a limit to the publications that can receive a daily fare, but now the forum has been updated and allow participants to post publications without a ceiling, but it must be constructive publications

Its really working this new service from Yobit, I hope it will be for ever this service to help some people to earn some bitcoins!

I wonder how long the extra payouts for the posts will be paid. But, we will be honest, if not for the extra payments for posts there would not be so much activity.

Hi Admin Please help us understand how spam is being defined for the purpose of posts with some examples for our understanding I understand that people posting their links in every forum will defeat the purpose of the forum, is it not an idea to have a separate page for people to freely post their ads with proof of real and genuine payments?The logic is that it will help some people who really need that income Please advise as appropriate

At least the paying posts will give people reason to start thinking reading and writing about crypto world. Very happy about it.

Yobit was always higher than other exchanges in new things and all the way keeps me continue in crypto currency world.

Let see what new things coming through

11 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

you get payed for every post a 1000 sats on this forum for a max of 30 posts a day,

first you should have an yobit account to receive your sats

Thank you very mutch for your help

Should one post be above 100 characters?
Am I free to write

14 hours ago, CrypMiracle said:

How long does it take to receive post bonuses ?, I haven't gotten bitcoin on my yobit wallet, are there any other conditions?

I read the rumor that a new account can't get post bonus, but right or wrong ask to admin, they will certainly explain about that.

7 hours ago, deboshirka said:

Kontes dari administrator diadakan di sini, tetapi hadiah dibayarkan di bursa. Datang ke sini  https://yobit.net/ru/paybyposts/  Anda memasukkan email Anda di jendela pertama. Kemudian klik tombol di bawah jendela pertama. Halaman akan menyegarkan sendiri dan di jendela pertama Anda akan melihat cryptotalk UID Anda. Semua! Sekarang Anda bisa mendapatkan satoshiki di bursa untuk posting Anda

1037041260_1 (1) .PNG.977d1365c98ff28eed4eb77ff386b142.PNG1987341999_1 (2) .PNG.85b7b77874bab336b4bae1843a3198f9.PNG

yes I'm doing it

I think it's a good idea in this forum
Should I write a 100-character post?
Should I write a meaningful or random post?

18 minutes ago, sami314 said:

Hi Admin Please help us understand how spam is being defined for the purpose of posts with some examples for our understanding I understand that people posting their links in every forum will defeat the purpose of the forum, is it not an idea to have a separate page for people to freely post their ads with proof of real and genuine payments?The logic is that it will help some people who really need that income Please advise as appropriate

At least the paying posts will give people reason to start thinking reading and writing about crypto world. Very happy about it.

‍‍‍

Yobit was always higher than other exchanges in new things and all the way keeps me continue in crypto currency world.

Let see what new things coming through

Thank you very mutch for your help

Should one post be above 100 characters?
Am I free to write

Yes friend yobit is like best place to invest in lots of crypto! best exchange been around for long time. if u want funds yobit is #1 place u can visit and make cash.

I register today, I see info for received email

maybe late or no? please add local language Indonesian for my community join here

hope admin or moderator reply my post 

thank you

It's not too late
For local languages, there seems to be no response from the administrator
All members want to add their local language
But there are only English and Russian,
we must learn them well

thank you for give me info, 

I hope that there will be add language later. for the time being it's quite good. I see many members online in this forum. hope big community in here.