Get paid for every post! - Page 28 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Admin

Get paid for every post!

Wow, this is a great way to campaign for this forum. Some people like to do something when they are paid. I hope this event will continue and this forum can compete with other forums.

5 hours ago, BegundaL said:

Hi @Admin

Why i not received payment today ?

Im wait 10 hours more..

Kindly go to the  Yobit account update your email id in campaign it will be working for your 🙂 .

I am also newbie when i was checking for payment.  I noted that. Kindly have check on rules it would be easy for you.

https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts/

Hope it will solve your issue. 

2 minutes ago, Cryptohash said:

Kindly go to the  Yobit account update your email id in campaign it will be working for your 🙂 .

I am also newbie when i was checking for payment.  I noted that. Kindly have check on rules it would be easy for you.

Hope it will solve your issue. 

This time the problem is coming from Yobit
The moderators appears to be absent and no one is available to approve posts
But the problem will be resolved after a few hours

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

I have been waiting 24 hours for my posts to be counted but still nothing has changed, I think it's time I contacted the admin or Yobit support

13 minutes ago, kwistyan said:

It's totally weird all the payment in posts was very smooth but, right now I experience the problem of other member where the payment is not appeared in their yobit account.

As I said we will wait until the moderator wakes up and see if he will approve the posts so everyone gets paid
He will sleep only a few more hours :classic_laugh:, don't worry the problem will be solved

7 minutes ago, phuing said:

I have wait 4 days but have get any received. U can see my last post 4 day and my post then 100 character but not get any received. What the reason ? So lost of people not get your received!

i think you have a new account on the Yobit platform

Forum's Reputation & Reaction explained,
Request / Suggestion: Minimized Quote feature

47 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

This time the problem is coming from Yobit
The moderators appears to be absent and no one is available to approve posts
But the problem will be resolved after a few hours

i just wish to know how many moderators and vip's  are in this site ?

i wish to know about it ? 

Do you have any idea regarding it ? so it will be useful to everyone.  is there any new stuffs in coming days 🙂

Edited by Cryptohash

15 hours ago, gerry said:

cảm ơn bạn Bây giờ tôi có 0,00002 btc.

Wow, congratulations! I have received 0.00006 BTC, I think I will be regularly active here. Lately I have been very little active at Bitcointalk even though I have been with it for 3 years. Hope more people know Cryptotalk!

32 minutes ago, phuing said:

Tôi đã chờ 4 ngày nhưng đã nhận được bất kỳ. Bạn có thể thấy bài đăng cuối cùng của tôi 4 ngày và bài đăng của tôi sau đó 100 ký tự nhưng không nhận được bất kỳ nhận được. Vì lý do gì ? Vì vậy, mất người không nhận được của bạn!

Did you confirm the Cryptotalk registration email here?

I received the full amount of BTC from Yobit! I think you should review and confirm the connection between Yobit and Cryptotalk. Hope your problem is solved soon!

54 minutes ago, mostawda3 said:

Lần này sự cố đến từ Yobit
Người điều hành dường như vắng mặt và không có ai phê duyệt bài viết
Nhưng vấn đề sẽ được giải quyết sau vài giờ

Yes, it will not be approved immediately. But I am sure it will be approved soon. Anyway, I'm still happy to have received BTC from my serious work! Trust Yobit, they will not let you down.

21 minutes ago, fear000 said:

Usually there is like a members list? Im not sure if this forum has one, but most forums have a member list and you are able to search for the diffrent user group types. You cann see for mods, vip, reg members, etc/. It prob somewhere gotta search for it on this site.

I think i don't see any search tool box like this here 🙂  if you get to know kindly update me its a bit hard to find  till now 🙂 

1 hour ago, kwistyan said:

It's totally weird all the payment in posts was very smooth but, right now I experience the problem of other member where the payment is not appeared in their yobit account.

Do not panic wait till moderators come online and approve your post 🙂 if your content is eligible they will sure provide you 1000 sats in your account.

very nice yobit..all post of mine are paid..hope this forum will be successful and many users signupup and be active here..very legit yobit im in 3yrs of yobit platform and im very happy tthier exchange..thank you again..salamat po!

1 hour ago, aann001 said:

Hi all, why do some users feel they don't get paid ??
Are there any more updates about this?
I want to know what caused this problem to occur ..
response please ...

for me no problem..all my post are already paid..just stick to the topic and i suggest read the rules sothat you be aware and your post will be counted thats it and happy posting

use email same in yobit sothaat yobit team easily pay you..im tested yobit pay may all post thereis a delay 2hrs but still im happy yobit pay me.. im now intruducing this forum to my friends to join this forum

On 9/26/2019 at 5:37 PM, SastraID said:

very interesting offer 👍
I hope this forum will be more well-known and of course be able to compete with other forums to provide information about crypto

this offer will also bring more to trade their money or investments at yobit  exchange  because more information is produced, by those trading at yobit.

also it will bring more new customers, because most people don't know this exchange, so it is good advertising.

this platform is good for excess to more information.

so people must not panic even if payment hasn't reflected in their account, that must tell them the this platform is growing and processing will be slower due to increase of poeples

8 hours ago, mostawda3 said:
Have you received any payment before?
Did you receive any
warning on your posts?
We will try to understand the reason why you do not receive the payment in these 10 hours

I have joined cryptotalk 10 hours before, when did I start earning by it?

I am new here and still trying to find out rules and regulations about this forum. This is my first post and I am trying my best to contribute in this forum with quality post. 

45 minutes ago, papahmuda said:

That is what needs to be said now, regarding payments that are not counted.

Well, some of them are still paid. But some have not been paid until now.

i think they found it financially unsustainable to pay everyone daily like that for a whole month so i think admins will come out and announce it soon, because just like others i was paid at first put then it stopped even tho i followed the rules, but i must say it was fun while it lasted and it definitely turned heads to cryptotalk.

5 minutes ago, kwistyan said:

Right now I log in my yobit account then you can't see any cryptotalk when you log out unlike before when I log out I always see the cryptotalk campaign.

Screenshot_20191011-135212_Chrome.jpg

its still there but it could be a glitch on your account, log out and give it 5 min then log in again and u will see it.

is there any ranklist that we can see how many posts are made by each of the users in this forum ?

how many posts are made by the number one guy and stuffs like this

is there still a chance to win that 1 btc reward ?

1 hour ago, alexmail19 said:

Tôi sẽ viết thư để chia sẻ cho ngày hôm qua từ (Ba mươi mốt) 31 tin nhắn được trả cho (hai mươi chín) 29, vì vậy nó không quá tệ, chúng tôi làm việc thêm))

You are hardworking, I only wrote 6 articles. And I received 0.00006 Btc. It is not bad at all. I think I will have to work harder. Good luck to everyone.

7 minutes ago, aann001 said:

I think it's because you cheated by creating more than 1 account and it's known by the system.
You will not get rewards from the activities of this post.
if you doubt just wait 🙂

rule number 2 says {Abusive expressions in any form are prohibited. It is forbidden to offend other members of the forum. } and youre  accusing me of cheating without evidence? this is my only cryptotalk account that ive linked to my only yobit account which was created in 2017. next time your offend another member here please be sure to backup your claim with evidence. and i posted on here not to be rewarded but because other members share the same issue as me.

• Useful or interesting 1

41 phút trước, papatron nói:

Wow tập là awesome.My bài của chúng tôi và có thể chia sẻ và chia sẻ với nhau.

Phần cứng bắt đầu

Chào mừng bạn đến với tiền điện tử. Hy vọng mọi người sẽ đóng góp và xây dựng một cộng đồng Crypto mạnh mẽ. Chúng tôi sẽ là những người tiên phong ở đây. Vui mừng vì điều này!

Everything was working smoothly for me, and I was receiving the due amount in my yobit account, until yesterday, when there was no daily update...

I think we need to relax as there are users that are still getting paid, so this is probably a matter of time, some glitch or something...

This is becoming a great forum, but it costs hard work behind the scenes... and these guys have been awesome so far... so chill and wait

Seventh: Supports withdrawal and deposit on each of the following banks:
Payeer, Perfect Money, advcash, Capitalist, Visa - MasterCard

16 hours ago, mostawda3 said:

Thật không may, bạn sẽ không được thanh toán
Như tôi đã nói trước đây, các tài khoản mới trên nền tảng Yobit không nhận được thanh toán
Chúng tôi hy vọng vấn đề này sẽ được giải quyết cho bạn
Để tận dụng ưu đãi tốt này

Oh. I have been participating in Yobit for 3 years and have received BTC. I can ask you: How long can Yobit users participate in this campaign? When will this campaign end?

2 minutes ago, Saoha said:

Oh. I have been participating in Yobit for 3 years and have received BTC. I can ask you: How long can Yobit users participate in this campaign? When will this campaign end?

it is supposed to be 30 days, until 1st november I think...

please someone correct me if I'm wrong, as some details are a bit fuzzy

I hope this payment issue is only a bug and can be sorted, hopefully the campaign hasn't come to a premature ending

3 minutes ago, Saoha said:

while no one knows the answer to this question, except for the creators of the forum, so while there is such a great opportunity to earn money, it’s worth using it and not thinking when it's all over

10 minutes ago, dentolas said:

it is supposed to be 30 days, until 1st november I think...

please someone correct me if I'm wrong, as some details are a bit fuzzy

I hope this payment issue is only a bug and can be sorted, hopefully the campaign hasn't come to a premature ending

I hope it will be about 2-3 months. Of course for as long as possible. Anyway we can have more knowledge about Crypto and get Btc. The number of participants is growing fast, I think it will end soon!

12 minutes ago, Slavi said:

while no one knows the answer to this question, except for the creators of the forum, so while there is such a great opportunity to earn money, it’s worth using it and not thinking when it's all over

I am waiting for Admin's confirmation. We can get Btc and we can talk, get more information and knowledge about the crypto world. It was all great. Would you like to receive BTC? 😀

3 minutes ago, Saoha said:

I hope it will be about 2-3 months. Of course for as long as possible. Anyway we can have more knowledge about Crypto and get Btc. The number of participants is growing fast, I think it will end soon!

I am waiting for Admin's confirmation. We can get Btc and we can talk, get more information and knowledge about the crypto world. It was all great. Would you like to receive BTC? 😀

everyone wants to get bitcoin, especially since you don’t need to make much effort, I also want this action to last as long as possible, I hope after one contest there will be more buns less attractive