Social media, are very dangerous to use!!! - Page 4 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Social media, are very dangerous to use!!!

There are many medias where we need to be very carefull to work because we dont.m know what will hapoen at awhat moment because there are monets to think abkut that and also to be falsesd by that

On 16/11/2019 at 12.04, Shahadatbd said:

Social media can be hacked properly at any time. But we need to add friends who are known. An unknown person is always dangerous to us. Cryptotalk safer will not hack. Use most social media security systems like Facebook.

Your opinion is correct and I agree if the hacker is very dangerous even social media can be hacked anytime properly. So in the future we are looking for friends who are easily recognized and trusted because friends who are not known are afraid of being dangerous.

Cryptotalk is safer and won't hack into our accounts, so use most social media security systems like Facebook as a new job.

That is happening a lot on social networks and I think this forum does not escape that either. We must be very careful if they write us to sell us things and ask us for money in advance. Always verify who you are talking to.

Not so much that Online life resembles an awful thing, I think there are a great deal of constructive thing is this stage however as far as close to home data, it may be a risky thing. so it ought to be a point of confinement on the client reason.

Social media for me is safe if you are careful, don't put private data here because it can be hacked. Don't give easily your private data even if its relative or not because as you said they can become a way to steal your information.

On 11/14/2019 at 6:24 AM, bobjoemega said:

In this topic i will not talk about hacking your private pictures and videos, from some one and he start to asking you money, if you want him to deleted, but i will warning you about a dangerous thing that can happen to you when you are doing some chat, in this website, the thing is  you need to be sure, that you are talking with your friends in  this social media, because sometimes some of them get hacked, and the pirate start to ask you help with the use of the account of your friend, so first you need to call your friend to confirm that you are with the right personne, before anything else. 

Social Media's toxic nature has been heavily influenced by long conversations it is because false reality of filters, advertisements, fakeness,.I always care on my social media accounts do't add strangers or visit phishing sites.

I don't know how this topic related to crypto. But anyways, if you know how to stay secured in social media then no hacker can steal your informations or do harm to you. There are many ways to stay secured in social media.

Not so much that Internet based life resembles an awful thing, I think there are a great deal of constructive thing is this stage yet as far as close to home data, it may be a perilous thing. so it ought to be an utmost on the client reason.

Yeah I agree with you because you just need to be a good traders and I think the social media work not right with the crypto and they ask first the crypto trading is just a scam and on this they are start libra

On 11/13/2019 at 9:24 PM, bobjoemega said:

In this topic i will not talk about hacking your private pictures and videos, from some one and he start to asking you money, if you want him to deleted, but i will warning you about a dangerous thing that can happen to you when you are doing some chat, in this website, the thing is  you need to be sure, that you are talking with your friends in  this social media, because sometimes some of them get hacked, and the pirate start to ask you help with the use of the account of your friend, so first you need to call your friend to confirm that you are with the right personne, before anything else. 

<>Because you use that font standard size, please help us it published OP  according  to community, thank you.<>

Social Media is not problem , users have become t poor utility and how companies take advantage them.

It is really the true danger, following tips or steps explained many time it protects itself from hacker, but from misuse there never. 

Holy crap that was an awful post to read. Why do you have an airbrushed child's photo as your profile picture? It is very creepy and I highly doubt it is you. This problem has existed since social media started, but lots of them have eventually put better restrictions in place to stop it happening. It is perfectly possible to live your entire life without social media and you will be a lot happier because of it.

Social media has both dangerous and good side.  It depends upto you. If you use it in good way it will be good for you. for example we can learn many thing about cryto world from social media, which is more helpful for us.

According to me there is risk of using social media.If we put strong security the risk of hacking will be reduce.So the risk will be also reduce.

The way social media absorbs how you are as a person is indeed dangerous. The information that you share online is a way for people to know you, to use your identity for fraud and for whoknowswhat they plan to do. It is important that you are cautious whenever you post online.