Social media, are very dangerous to use!!! - Page 5 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Social media, are very dangerous to use!!!

1 hour ago, raykeliu89 said:

We find danger everywhere and here it will not be the exception, so we must take precautions when sharing information

people expose themselves a lot on the internet without need

They are always vulnerable, the issue is how we ourselves can prevent it from turning against us, and be able to solve without a greater risk occurring. Each person will have their method to avoid being damaged by any social network

Social networks will always be dangerous, they can steal our information, steal our photos. Our children are also in danger on social networks, to avoid this danger, only those of legal age should have social networks.

most people use photos of women to scam older men out of their pockets for photos and make you fall in love, others threaten to find out all about you and intimidate you 

We are constantly bombarded by social networks with information. Much of it causes alarm and anxiety, only to discover that it is false.
The advice is that before we believe any information and disclose it, we must make sure that the information it contains is true and verifiable. 
We must protect ourselves from spreading false news. They are harmful and detrimental to everyone.

The real threat is related to the information we publish, we reveal many intimate data of great interest to cybercriminals such as our location, date of birth and other personal data, which can be used to commit identity fraud. Another risk we face is receiving malicious files through a message from these platforms. And the intrusion of fake profiles, created to extort money from other users or gain their trust for a subsequent scam. In short, social networks give us countless possibilities for interacting with our environment, but it is always advisable not to overdo it when it comes to showing our privacy and intimacy. I recommend to keep our device updated and with antivirus, use passwords of complex combinations and change them frequently and, above all, use common sense.

• Useful or interesting 1

Mayormente las redes sociales son fuentes de información y de interactuar solo que si caen en malas manos pueden ser mal utilizadas ya que puedes haber estaba usurpación de datos entre otras cosas por ello si utilizas tus redes hágalo de la manera correcta para así realizar todas sus cosas sin problemas 

Mostly social networks are sources of information and interact only that if they fall into bad hands they can be badly used since you can have been using data among other things therefore if you use your networks do it in the right way to make all your things without problems

Mostly social networks are sources of information and interact only that if they fall into bad hands they can be badly used since you can have been using data among other things therefore if you use your networks do it in the right way to make all your things without problems

Currently social networks have been very helpful, to find anything or be in contact with any part of the world, you just have to be very careful what you have totally public, the more private this your information is the better, usually in case of pages that are new or not very reliable use other mail that does not link any important information. 

The matter is not so complicated. Facebook, in turn, stores our personal data, so the issue of hacking Facebook is unlikely to the point of time, and it is not possible despite the many methods of hacking.

Despite the fact that people spread all the information, people continue to share thousands of bad data and addresses And that is why one must protect their account on social networks because one does not know what person is behind a computer or phone that could be A hacker...

Very useful that advice, it helps to have a little more distrust at the time of changing information by electronic means. Whether it's with a friend or acquaintance, you should never trust, pirates are the order of the day, and it's increasingly dangerous to be on social media.

Social media become an addiction and people are sharing everything there so they are easy targets that's why we need to be more private !

It is dangerous if you make a descision that affects something important. If it is just for being in stream of news and debate it later, it's not dangerous.

On 11/14/2019 at 3:24 AM, bobjoemega said:

In this topic i will not talk about hacking your private pictures and videos, from some one and he start to asking you money, if you want him to deleted, but i will warning you about a dangerous thing that can happen to you when you are doing some chat, in this website, the thing is  you need to be sure, that you are talking with your friends in  this social media, because sometimes some of them get hacked, and the pirate start to ask you help with the use of the account of your friend, so first you need to call your friend to confirm that you are with the right personne, before anything else. 

I agree with you but I don't use social media 😂 only telegram and whatsapp and I can make sure that I talking my friend from his/her way it's my friend how can I don't know his way in talking and if someone ask me for money absolutely I will not give him thing till I saw him in real and give him 

Of course, social media can be both dangerous as well as useful . It depends on how you use them. There are almost every people in social media. Experts, Dumb, Criminals, Scammers, every kind of people are in social media. So we should always be aware while sharing our data or using any social media.

Social networks is like the internet, it has its good things and its bad things! I think this is due to the large number of people who use this great tool for incescrupulous uses and sadly that stains the reputation of this service, which at the same time is very important to society!

I think just like you that they are harmful means to society, even though they were designed to avoid distance, what they are causing in the population is quite the opposite, people no longer date or talk to anyone else, not counting the family relationships that have been declining because of that, it is better to use them little and avoid all that.

• +5 2

This situation can happen in any social network that you actively use, the important thing is to always be sure that you are talking with people you really know, not providing personal data and less giving money. I have heard many times this type of scams that you raise and they only achieve it with very confident people who do not verify the identity of the other.

• Useful or interesting 1

It depends on the point of view of each person and for what it is used, if it is to contact with distant people, to share photos with friends is a good thing, but these have also been used to denigrate a person and that is not right, then it depends on the use of each person will be good or bad.

• +5 2

Social networks are very vulnerable to identity theft, as you suggest, having your data entering the platforms hosted in the cloud or saving online makes it easier for hackers to steal your identity, in my city it happens a lot, messages arrive from unknown numbers, pretending to be your friends and asking for your help, but very good advice, the one you propose you should call to check who you are talking to.

When reading the title I thought it would be about something else, the danger of social networks that I consider is, the addiction it causes in some people, their obsession with being accepted on social networks, the psychologist's desperation to try to be accepted by everyone and Being popular, among other things, for me that is the main risk of social networks, this is all too extensive a topic.