Social media, are very dangerous to use!!! - Page 3 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bobjoemega

Social media, are very dangerous to use!!!

i don't understand why you thinking it about social media. It's your own opinion but social media is not dangerous it always useful for all and friendfull communication for all. So I don't agree with you

Always be aware about things which seems unusual. For example i received some mails from Blockchain invite me to see a transaction. i remember never open an account with them. i contacted them and the confirm to me never contact people in this  way. 

Social medias are good for information exchange. Even in this century we can get information from the person who is 200 miles away . But also there are alot of hackers who can steal your valuable information and can ruin your life with in a second.

Social media in my opinion is not dangerous at all. It is how you manage your privacy settings. One more thing is that it's up to the user which information he is giving in to. To protect yourself, is to limit the information you share. 

Social media is very useful,it is where we can communicate and interact with others no matter how far they are,but your right,nowadays social media is also very risky ang dangerous,alot of things can happen,like cyber bullying,exposing to inappropriate content specially for the kids and using your personal reference to fool others.

it is depends to how you use them.social media is useful but if you dont know how to use it in right way you will waste your time

On 12/14/2019 at 3:31 PM, Nurul Huda said:

I like your advice and I will follow your suggestion that I will not always put all sources in the timeline so that it is safer if there is something important.

I'm happy if you have the desire to make new friends so there are more friends.

The smarts ones survives the epic world of ours...  Stay safe 

3 hours ago, Lesor said:

The smarts ones survives the epic world of ours...  Stay safe 

Important people must be safe from everything that is bad so they can think of taking good steps so they stay safe from something bad.

When it comes to technology and teens normally the dangerous things that come to mind are sexting, online predators, and cyberbullying. All are incredibly damaging, more common than people think, and should be talked about.It actually affects our lifestyle.

It is right.We as a user of all social media, its on us if we minimize the usage of it.It also affects our lifestyle and our body...Just do other thing outdoor and feel the freshness of the paradise

I think its not  dangerous because  now  you can control your  privacy for  example  facebook they let  you control  who can see your post  or picture  you can also  limit people  from seeing  thing  that  you dont  want them to see.Try using the setting  there is always a way to protect  your  self  there.

Get 10% Kickback on your Trading fees using this Link : https://www.binance.com  

If you buy or sell $100 or more of crypto, you'll receive

$10 worth of free Bitcoin! Link : Coinbase

publishOX.gif.48cd9f50f6786cac26a168b63e1b61ba.gif

Social media are very useful and dangerous too . We can carefully use the social medias . Most of peoples are spend lots of time and money on social media . So we can also live without playing social media.

Yeah that is good but nowadays people usually upload their photos on the social media.. But privacy is getting low and low 

Life is tears and smiles; the most beautiful are the smiles of hope, the most difficult are the tears of sorrows, separation and memories, life is the most beautiful stories and pictures that have a story that begins with tears and ends with a smile

In my opinion i think using social media is not very dangerous.Using social media is very important for us.We can make communication with friends through social media

social media have bad effects they also have good effect just like other things you it depends to you.if you use them in good way they are not dangerous and you can learn a lot of things and get information and if you always observe safty you wont get hacked.

Social media is not dangerous in my opinion.Because digital media is the only way to know about friends.We are connected with the globe through social media.

Ваш код: fb70m9ajz - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

It's true that social media is vulnerable to hacker attacks, but not by a large percentage, someone rarely gets hacked and manipulated into the victim's privacy and asked friends for help.

Social media is giving false information to the people which leads to misleading people.For that Social media are very dangerous. 

Social media is the most important aspect at the present time ... yes it is true that there are some bad  effects, but it has to be seen and we have to agree that it is   benefited for us. 

Social media is dangerous if other use it in bad things like destroying peoples reputation, scaming, fishing etc. but other use it in good ways like educating people.

I very much agree with you as i see alot of scammers or hackers trying to loot people money. 

While investing or trading you need to be very careful and be assured about everything.

You need to be very careful and confident about everything when investing or trading. You need to be very careful and confident about everything when investing or trading

• +1 1