Who got the Airdrop on Yobit and how much free coins you got - Page 4 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Crypto123

Who got the Airdrop on Yobit and how much free coins you got

5 hours ago, bladelli said:

I got the airdrop lately that the airdrop consequently ship to contribute container and the daily intrigued may be pull returned and i used to be offer 1 Discuss for zero.002 btc however seems nowadays was dumped that the cost as it were less than zero.001 btc

Congratulations, you got an eardrop, but already it is unfortunate that the price of the coin fell in such a frightening way, the currency has fallen significantly and the earrup is no longer of great value after this cruel drop. In any case, it is good that you got it.

On 12/29/2019 at 5:46 PM, Pritom Mondal said:

I'm really unlucky. Because I missed the airdrop. But no matter, I hope I will be able to participate in the next airdrops at Yobit.

They called it the yodollars, it is an airdrop that took place in the telegram and was distributed few weeks ago. The price is too low for now

13 hours ago, perrasum said:

As distant as I know almost the Yobit investBox, you may lose your benefit for as it were one day. In the event that the speculation is daily, I trust it'll not lose your coins until the end of time, but I think it'll be for one day as it were. Hold up what happens and let me know the result tomorrow.

My dear, we are not talking about the Yobit investBox here, but we are talking about the airdrop that got a Yobit exchange some time ago and lasted for only one day. There are many members who did not get it.

I missed both AIR and YODA airdrop and i am waiting for another one that will be launch by Yobit, I read that AIR reach almost 40k sats at one point in time and now waiting for another one

this is the first time for me to know that there is airdrops in yobit 
you can collect from free coins in faucets if you missed the airdrop 
for me i missed this airdrop , but i will check daily for new airdrops 

10 hours ago, Symphony said:

I missed both AIR and YODA airdrop and i am waiting for another one that will be launch by Yobit, I read that AIR reach almost 40k sats at one point in time and now waiting for another one

Most of the members here lost Airdrop Air coin, but for Airdrop Yoda, I don't know why you lost it !!! !!! It was a lot of time and lasted for a month and more and most of the members here got me. I am sorry for you and I hope that you will compensate for that in the coming opportunities.

On 11/13/2019 at 7:27 AM, Migo said:

I have this try it and tell me what do you think

https://yobit.net/en/ico/timer/

Don't forget about me, tell me if this like round 2 for this airdrop. 

Thanks Migo to tell me about this i invest o this project and i think this gives me a good return i buy 20 dolled Alisa coin .

10 hours ago, Emran Khan254 said:

It is bad luck for me because i have not joined in yobit airdrop. For that i have lost a very big amount free free. I hope in next airdrop i will join and get profit.

There will be more chance to join an airdrop from yobit and i think they are making it a regular events in their exchange, after alisa ICO the next will be another airdrop from yobit.

I got this coin and managed to sell it for $ 20, then it plummeted in price, some managed to sell it for $ 30.

Can i setting Yobit.com to receive airdrops for new coins or setup it to receive token on it with out use ethereum from metamask or etherscan

17 hours ago, GRKMAN1 said:

Yes, I participated in two airdrops from the exchange beat: the first was in honor of the 5th anniversary of the exchange Robit, and the second was the airdrop yodollars on which I was also able to earn money

Indeed, Yobit is one of the unique exchanges and always has great offers. There are many great opportunities to win on an Yobit exchange, and these Airdrops are one of them. Members got free coins and I think in the future there will be many opportunities ahead.

On 2/19/2020 at 7:50 AM, Hamk said:

There might be another one again in future, so don't have to worry about it.

Yes and they are making this a nomal event on their exchange and probably by next month we can expect either a new ICO or a new airdrop from yobit that will enable us to earn easy money from airdrop.

8 minutes ago, nidistbo said:

Me as well I missed the discuss drop. I am holding up but abruptly when I observed motion picture. I overlooked the airdrop. Too bad for me that's one great sum. But I think it isn't for me I will fair hold up for another time. Possibly a few other time I can have it. I will fair proceed to consider crypto.

Yes, I missed the opportunity and was very sad at first, but when I saw the conditions required in the investment fund to get the daily profit, I did not regret much, because it is really difficult conditions.

On 11/14/2019 at 6:15 PM, ashua1 said:

I missed that opportunity so sad that I didn't receive it. I hope there will be events soon and I will join them

Well don't worry I'm sure there's more opportunity or airdrop events that yobit will be held and I hope you've also got to join in the recent airdrop which is yoda.

i got 700 coins but i get only few just because they change the rules and even i lost my own money in dice game..now i am not able to claim because i dont wana play dice game anymore.

Welcome with me
I'm not used to getting Airdrop on Yobit, I think many have i missed
Perhaps, because I only devote all of my time to the forum, and I don't visit my Yobit account, just a little bit

Yobit airdrop has been the best i know. No airdrop have I seen like that. It is worth more than $1000 when the trade started. 

I have nothing but am still looking for it, there is a lot of good ideas to really be sure of it, there are different levels to work with the right ideas of the market there is a good idea that I have seen on ripple so lets do it and we are going to see what happens to it

10 hours ago, milsingduck said:

As distant as I know almost the Yobit investBox, you'll lose your benefit for as it were one day. In the event that the speculation is daily, I trust it'll not lose your coins until the end of time, but I think it'll be for one day as it were. Hold up what happens and let me know the result tomorrow.

It is true that you will not lose your currencies in the Yobit investBox, but at the same time you will not be able to withdraw currencies from the fund and you can obtain the percentage of profit on a daily basis only, but after you implement the required conditions.

I have got 700 YODA which was directly transferred to the Yobit Investbox. I am getting daily percentage jut by sharing the posts on the social medias. They give me the interest according to the daily investment plan. That airdrop was excellent. 

I never attended in any airdrop and so i never got anything from that. But i intend to join the airdrop and earn from yobit so I am looking forward to this. 

If we are talking about an air coin, I only got one piece of this coin and sold it for $ 20 at the beginning of its release on the stock exchange.