We are Now 14000 Members community. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ajlovez7

We are Now 14000 Members community.

We are on 89,000 Members now and keep going to reach 100,000. Wow dude that's was really fast you know even they mostly maybe farm account on Yo Dollars airdrop but this amount was really great! Let's hope we can reach 100,000 Members very soon!

Surprisingly we are now 90,000 members who registered in this forum and for sure it will reach 100,000 members in just this 1 week. Hope those new members are not spamming low quality post.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

40 minutes ago, Rakibislam22 said:

This crypto world have soo many member by it's great opportunity.Crypto world make more member,cause they give a chance to earn easily

Yeah you are right the increasing the members of the the forum in just short time its mean that the crypto currencies have a lot of users.

I don't remember that when i joined this forum how much members were there in it but its good to hear that our forum has 14000 members with it, i think in future it will grew up as a largest digital forum in the market.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I joined cryptotalk forum when around 9000 community was present and i have seen some Genuine contents and Genuine earning from cryptotalk forum i had received every payment. And now we r growing with a speed and around nearly 14000 members account. It really makes me fees happy and proud members who joined this forum in early days.

That is good to hear we are growing more and it is really amazing and I hope they will pay us or continue what they are doing right now for this forum.

Join crytotalk just yesterday and the number of users I saw was tremendous it actually a great number and it good to know the forum is growing. Let keep it up. 

Right now we are actually 114k members but what i was wondering only 5k members are actually active or atleast 10k of them so why the forum is so big but the only active members are only few.

good news for all cryptotalk members.crypto talk is very good forum and cryptotalk community increasing day by day ihope cryptotalk work long time.

I'm glad that I was able to join this forum because its a privilege to be part of this community. I really enjoy sharing my thoughts about crypto and this forum also help me to earn money for my studies. Hope that this forum will continue to grow. 

On 11/12/2019 at 4:37 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

I joined cryptotalk forum when around 9000 community was present and i have seen some Genuine contents and Genuine earning from cryptotalk forum i had received every payment. And now we r growing with a speed and around nearly 14000 members account. It really makes me fees happy and proud members who joined this forum in early days.

Yes, when a forum adds value to people's lives, such a forum grows everyday. Cryoto talk is a life changer. Many lives are being touched positively, this is why more people are coming in. 

the members of this community is growing every day.we are very happy with that.i can know more and share more but the risk is growing also like spamming more.admins are working hard for that also

It's great to know that the community is growing in numbers. It is a great indication that the platform is really able to attract more and more crypto- interested people everyday. Let's just hope that all of these 14000 registered users are real active members and not just some second or third accounts from others. Well, that will be scary to know if that 1/4 of the total registered users are not original accounts, and or is no longer active or is already an abandoned account. Anyways, congrats to cryptotalk for making this community grow more.

Claim daily free coins and do more tasks to earn faster, https://www.thecryptofaucet.com/?r=17218

claim free ZEN every 20 hours, https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=152571

join me in this wonderful gambling site and win daily, https://windice.io/?r=k31fsc092

I feel very proud to say that now the members of cryptotalk are more than 1lakh which is amazing. I joined about a week ago and it feels good to work here. I am happy to be a part of this.

i am new joining in cryptotalk. it's a great news now cryptotalk 14000 members community. i also want to work in this site.i am very happy to joining in cryptotalk. i will be follow all the rolls of cryptotalk.

thank you

It is indeed a happy news that this website is growing day by day.. guess it served its purpose..which is making the website growing bigger.. but more members means many deletion of posts and maybe decrease the posts points from 1000 Satoshi to 500 satoshi.i want to quickly reach 100 posts when it pays 1000 Satoshi per post hehe.. hope I'm not late

Its really amazing to see 14000 members join this great platform and say congratulate every member in the forum and hope this forum give more opportunity to learn more and also earning but one thing says every members follows site rules because we are now big crypto communitys members

I  think we are pas that and we are already up to 20 thousand and above members there are good things that will have to keep on growing,m the more we push, there is going to be more content.  there is a lot of information that are there to share with people in the market.

Now we are above a one hundred thousands members and this number is increasing greatly every day, this forum growth with bring more revenue to the forum and cause it to improve.

On 11/12/2019 at 11:37 PM, Ajlovez7 said:

Yes there is a lot of members now but only few  are active and maybe because there’s something with this forum that other user don’t like and that’s so sad.

fog1n9xke - Спасибо бирже Yobit и форуму CryptoTalk за возможность зарабатывать деньги за каждое сообщение!

Congratulations cryptotalk for reaching a new milestone. This shows the pay per post campaign is effective in increasing membership in the forum and also increasing the exposure of yobit exchange to crypto currency enthusiast. more success and membership to look forward to this 2020 and may the pay per post campaign extend to infinity and beyond.

Epic Wuz HiR🤤🤤🥵

yes the number of users is growing rapidly but in my opinion this increase is given by the pay per post campaign, the real interest in the forum will be seen when the incentive is gone...

It's so nice to see how much this forum has grown in the last couple of weeks. This thread was created 2 months ago and there were 14.000 users back then. Now there are over 100.000 registered on the forum

Now I've joined this forum, too. There are already 154,426 members omg. Its crazy. I can't believe that this figure will soon be close to 200,000. I can't put it into words. Amazing....