How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step? - Page 8 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step?

Before starting trading, it's good to learn the basics of trading first, you can learn the basics of trading on CryptoTalk, discuss with other members about trading topics.
Profits cannot be determined because trading is not a fixed income job. The way to avoid losses is to buy bitcoins when they are cheap.

• +1 2

To Start trading with 1btc is very risky nor very profitable if you know what is better.here in this forum there is a lot of person that can help you.teach what is the best to do but always be carefull

If 1 bitcoin is all you have, I recommend that you use only 10% of that amount because you should never use everything you have, second for day trading you have to have an advanced knowledge in technical and graphical analysis.

I honestly think that beginners in the field of cryptocurrencies should not start trading

with large amounts it is better to start with a small amount so that you understand well the

principles of trading and in order to gain good experience then you can invest large sums

there is a lot of topics and tips here in the forum that allow you to learn more about cryptocurrencies

you can also watch videos in youtube about this field

In the beginning, you must learn a lot about technical analysis and trading, and you can also rely on one of the free or paid recommendations channels, and then you must use capital management in order to be able to divide your money and enter a lot of trades.

On 10/9/2020 at 11:44 PM, Benkhallef said:

If you start trading with one bitcoin surly you will make good profit , but after investing you must do long research about trading and Try to acquire great knowledge about .

For beginners to start trading with 1 btc is very wrong, that amounts to over $18000 with the current btc price. Beginners do lose and will surely lose thousands of dollars because trading is highly risky. Starting with $10 or less is better than starting big. 

• +1 1

my friend, if you have 1 bitcoin you are very lucky, i suggest to you learn trading, you can find many courses in youtube, there are telegram groups share some trading recommendations you can follow it, do not trade with all your capital, choose good capital management for manage your money, good luck for you.

People usually start trades with fiat currencies. It seems strange to ask how to trade with 1 BTC. At least two different currencies are needed for a trade to start. You must convert your BTC to another coin of your own choice to form a trading pair like BTC/ETH, BTC/LTC, etc. Investing 1 BTC is not recommended because it is worth thousands of dollars. The safest thing you can do is to wait for the highest value of BTC to come and then you can decide better.

• +3 1

At the time of this writing, November 2020, if you still have the 1 BTC, it would be worth about double, from when you posted this question.

Trading is not easy, ask anybody who has traded for a long period of time. Many gurus, want you to think it is easy money, will sell you a course on how to trade ( the gurus make their money off selling you their course, not by trading their method ). It doesnt matter if your trading Forex, Stocks, Crypto´s, etc., its hard work, requires a lot of discipline, patience & money management. There is no easy quick way to learn, except by experience.

If you still have your 1 BTC, put it in a wallet & forget about it for some yrs. You´ll be happy that you did.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Starting trading with 1 btc is like seeing fire and happy to enter into it, you realizing until it burns. I will not advise anyone to make use of 1 btc to start trading because starters have more than 90% chances or more that they will lose. Starting with a very little capital is the first lesson for beginners. 

Lucky you to start trading with one whole bitcoin , you are brave my friend , my advice to you is to take things slowly , step by step .. start with some Satoshies than when you feel that you have enough experience then you can work with your life's investment, wish you the best of luck. 

1 BTC is a big amount. If I have a 1 BTC I will start trading with this. I invest in BTC now because in the future it's price is rise up at almost 50k. It's price is double in few months. Then I can take a good profit. I suggest you to invest in bitcoin.

I f you have 1 btc and want to start trading with 1 btc. Then divide 1 btc to minimum 20 parts and each part will become equal to 0.05 btc and select 20 good coin from top 50 coin and invest in these coin and wait for these coin rise up.

yes first making a plan is the most important thing before or after trading. Second take a daily trading strategy or swing trading use the TA and FA indicator tools to make decisions in trading. The third is managing finances at least 40-70% by taking 3 out of coin trading. Yes this is a simple step.

If you have that much amount then find a good exchange it is really important because if you have bad exchange then you will lose money I recommend to use exchange that is secure and not will take your money and also has low fee

Remember if you want to trade with your balance their is highly risk 

if you want to make some profit from trade you need to keep your eyes on the exchange 

you need to see those 3 things first when you are going to make a trade

first volume second is team and the last one is exchange

On 11/11/2019 at 10:14 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

So i have decided i will start trading with 1BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.

So, if you even do not have the basic ideas about crypto trading (You said it in your OP) why are you planning to start trading from 1 BTC at the very first shot ? I do not advise newcomers to get started trading with a huge amount  first. Try to learn how cryptocurrency trading works and how you can read the chart patterns to make the successful trading operations. 

yes first making a plan is the most important thing before or after trading. Second take a daily trading strategy or swing trading use the TA and FA indicator tools to make decisions in trading. The third is managing finances at least 40-70% by taking 3 out of coin trading. Yes this is a simple step.

if you want to make some profit from trade you need to keep your eyes on the exchange 

I f you have 1 btc and want to start trading with 1 btc. Then divide 1 btc to minimum 20 parts and each part will become equal to 0.05 btc and select 20 good coin from top 50 coin and invest in these coin and wait for these coin rise up.

If you have that much amount then find a good exchange it is really important because if you have bad exchange then you will lose money I recommend to use exchange that is secure and not will take your money and also has low fee