How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step? - Page 6 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jhon Ryan

How to start trading with 1 BTC? What is the first step?

in my attitude 1BTC is exceedingly bulky if second-hand by beginners to trade. for the reason that clearly at the introduction nearby will be a portion of harm if besides panicked to perceive the decline in a coin that is owned. and cutloss happened repeatedly. but if you are fruitful I assume regular 1btc if the deficit will not trouble

That is a big amount and in trading there is taking risk too, so you have to learn a lot about trading through searching in google, youtube and in a forum like this because there are many topics that can help you. If you dont have trading knowledge you can loose your 1 BTC.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 11/11/2019 at 5:29 AM, Jhon Ryan said:

So i have decided i will start trading with 1BTC first. I have read many people suggesting me to day trade and earn some good profit daily.
Let me tell you all, i have no experience in trading and it sound so difficult to me so please answer my questions
so how can i start and where can i start?
where to learn the basics? some good books?
how much profit can i expect daily in the beginning?
How to avoid major loss?
is there any professional traders that allow to follow their trades and they charge some fees for it?
Waiting for your answers   

One bitcoin it's to big for you as a beginner but why not, you need to be careful about how and where to trade. Firstable watch a lot of tutorial about trading in different exchange to make an idea and then choose one and start with 

the lot is based on yourself, every single one the experience. The data you require is in the trade, be assertive that you tin trade and opening from the smallest number.

On 12/23/2019 at 12:04 AM, Israil khan said:

The first thing to join trading with one btc is that you have to make account in binance and the start trading by buying a coin ehich has more volume and get low in price. Then order it on some high rate for selling. 

If you have 1 BTC on hand, you should keep them and gain more knowledge before bringing them to trade. Please know that your profit will be equal to your profit, you must be careful with that. I recommend you practice on a demo account and then make a small initial investment and continue trading after you receive a good order then invest more and analyze the market is a very important factor for trading. .

On 11/19/2019 at 5:33 AM, kusvuw10 said:

Everything is based on yourself, all the experience. The knowledge you need is in the trade, be confident that you can trade and start from the smallest number.

You can trade with many method with your one bitcoin, you just have to seek for potential coins and invest in them

the methodical I started trading with 1 btc The early step I did was, I remained focused on what I was trading because in my thought starting trading 1 btc was not a small value become I continued to focus and not be careless, because if I was careless I could lose a few coins me.

15 hours ago, xeuduffta said:

With 1 BTC, I would break it down into 100 positions at 0.01 BTC each. I would work to circulate these are less than 1% benefit and calculate in expenses.

A hundred position is too much, you can easily waste your money in trading different positions, calm down and select potential coins that you will trade with them

Wow thats is a really huge amount to start your crepto currency trading investment with, it us just important that you make deatailed analisis befor placing your investment as there are scammers out there and other risk too and good investment too 😊

Maybe you can make all of them, but you should start with important. l mean 20% you can buy some altcoins. 50% can be good for investing in BTC. 

If you have no experience I don't think starting a Bitcoin trading is a good idea. It would be great if you read trading literature and gain experience on Demo platforms. Trading has high risks. You may lose 30% or all of your investment at any time. It is not necessary to start trading with 1 bitcoin. You can start trading with 0.03 bitcoin

Do not use whole bitcoin to trade. To gain experience, daily exercises with a deposit of $ 200-300 will be enough for you. A scalping (daily) trading strategy is your option. Crypto exchanges today even have an automatic trading system (bots) for beginners.

i'd advise you to learn it first after which do it. due to the fact buying and selling is not as smooth as we think You watch films on YouTube, you will get a whole lot of know-how yoi can strat trading in xrp etherum litcoin doge coin tron xlm in case you trade well then you will generate accurate earnings

On 1/28/2020 at 4:04 PM, BitTim said:

I believe that even 1 btc is enough to begin the trading industry and also make alot of difference that is very much visible and you should also have the skills to perform trade 

I recommend that you split the money more than a few parts and circulate across different currencies and you are trained in trouble. The best way is to try to figure out how to trade and find your best strategy. Because not all strategies are shown to the public and not all strategies are right for you.

On 12/21/2019 at 4:39 PM, Luv4me said:

That is a good capital to start with, know that your profit will be the same with your profit, you have to be careful of that

means you can place a small initial deposit and still get the exposure of a much larger position. This can enlarge your profits, although it may have the same effect on your losses. You will gain a lot of knowledge that you can trade with xrp etherum litcoin doge coin on xlm. If you trade properly, you will make a good profit.

On 11/26/2019 at 8:21 PM, doriahailee said:

To Best Honest, Keep your 1 BTC for now if you didn't have any basic trading skill and try some demo first but if you already have that go to pay some signal and make it as refrence 1 BTC is a very good capital for trading and give you good profit and also bad loss too. First step, Cobalah Demo account on some exchange and for that amount atleast you can expect $10-$50/day (Depends on your trading skill) and dont be greed, Good luck mate!

Then I will start my trading. I will invest in different currencies, real top coins like cryptocurrencies, tron or xrp. And I will convert btc to double in a month or two. The rest can be stored in stable currencies. The second step is careful market analysis, so we can identify the right sell target. And the final step is to try to regulate our emotions when trading, so there will be no panic when the price changes abruptly.

On 3/27/2020 at 11:32 AM, UT2001 said:

Trading with a full bitcoin is a fair but of value to start out with and I would advise you maybe to not trade that entire bitcoin in one go.

Yes not to trade all one bitcoin in one trade we can use the first half and then the second one because it's really risky to trade all in one shot 

On 12/22/2019 at 8:05 PM, khan22 said:

Start trading with 1 BTC is a good option and i suggest you the yobit broker because it is trusted and good exchange and in this exchange you make good money and also you can withdraw you any time and any amount and yobit is so much fast withdraw system.

trading is not as easy as we think You watch videos on YouTube, you will have a lot of knowledge that you can make transactions with xrp etherum litcoin doge coin. Please know that your profit will be equal to your profit, you must be careful with that

First you have to devise a strategy for dividing your capital, because that is the most important thing before you start trading. Also, do not forget to divide your capital on several platforms, not one platform.

On 12/22/2019 at 8:45 PM, BTC Future said:

Day trading is really difficult. I'd advice you to start trading with way lower amount of money. I read a while ago that around 90% of day-traders are losing money and quit after some time. It is better to swing trade and use no leverage. Just watch the market and when you are confident buy.

Day traders have strategies using terms like stop-loss and take profit (i.e. Buy: 0,02 SL at : 0,01, TP at 0,05). They use tools as sequencial, fibs and oscillators. But the difference of day-trading with realone are the timetables. They mostly watch 15-30 minut canddles while zooming out to 4h max.

The real investment funds are watching the daily/weekly and monthly charts in order to make a decision. It is fundamentaly better to go with daily and weekly charts to be profitable.

You have to read a few articles and watch a few videos about trading, because your bitcoin will literally fly away in the first hours. I recommend you practice on a demo account and then make a small initial investment and continue trading after you receive a good order then invest more and analyze the market is a very important factor for trading. .

4 minutes ago, phizusiki said:

You have to read a few articles and watch a few videos about trading, because your bitcoin will literally fly away in the first hours. I recommend you practice on a demo account and then make a small initial investment and continue trading after you receive a good order then invest more and analyze the market is a very important factor for trading. .

Personally I've traded for a while, but I wasn't very excited about options trading with leverage. I'm trading major cycles instead. Day-trading looks like gambling and I didn't enjoy it as others did. I didn't lose much as my bets were really small still I lost. Usually youtubers lose as well and don't ever provide detailed profits/loss.

On 1/15/2020 at 7:47 PM, BitMart said:

This is good amount from this you can do trading and have many good ways for you just first of all you must set your goal and then take some good knowledge about your investing targets because its very important without this its never going to help you then invest in different projects as its very important if you have not information then try to search on different sites as right now we have many for investors help.

You need to know that the best digital currencies to invest today may not be so in the near future, as hundreds of currencies compete at all times to lead and succeed. in fact I think starting to invest 1 btc hasn't been so a small benefit I keep targeting instead of being sloppy, because if my partner and I were sloppy, I could Spend some money yourself.

The ideas of quick enrichment are very attractive, and beginners often rush into trading from scratch without having acquired the necessary knowledge and skills. As a result, they quickly burn out, or even fall into the clutches of crooks. But many troubles can be avoided if you do not spare the energy and time for a quality study of the topic.

pxf.jpg

For making huge investments need to be wise and enjoying bitcoin investments opportunities save your btc for dip price and then sold your holding assets when market goes almost 25% ups because after 25% markets takes corrections then its prices falls amost 15% and then goes again ups.